• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In a 1v1 battle itd have to be you, his hax went from goated to ass in 1 chapter, it’s aight tho him dookying all over Code was funny
Bug was just "buggin" I don't think he understood Daemon's ability very well. If he did, then what happened in these situations?

0060-014.png

e5728187c527b7b9a820117f4cd3c5c326932cd8.pnj
0ec7c665a99e68c0ac6bdbb2ab5f6380fcc5bd22.pnj

Daemon wasn't touching anyone in these instances. Against Code's belt, he wasn't touching anyone. Against the guard with the sword, he still wasn't touching anyone. And judging from Bug's reaction after, it seems he didn't understand Daemon's ability really well.

So how do y’all feel about Boruto “stealing” the android/cell saga concepts so blatantly? Cyborgs that solo the verse created by a genius scientist Amado, Androids that solo the verse created by a genius scientist Gero, an artificial being that wants to absorb other beings to reach a perfect/complete form Code, an artificial being that absorbed other beings to reach perfection Cell, etc…

Edit: obviously these are just surface level similarities that are glaringly there, I haven’t put much more thought into this atm, before someone “um ackchually”s me
My favorite saga in DB is The Android/Cell Saga so you would think at the start i'd like it, but **** no this shit is ass. 🤣

Goku touching him means he get's his own attack uno reversed.
0 reading comp moment

Daemon needs to touch others, not be touched. Aka if you stab Daemon in the back without Daemon putting his palm on you, the damage won't be reflected.

0 reading comp moment

Daemon needs to touch others, not be touched. Aka if you stab Daemon in the back without Daemon putting his palm on you, the damage won't be reflected.
That's a lie my dude. Explain this then

image-189.png

0067-019.png

Explain why Kawaki still got his attack reflected despite Daemon not touching him or anyone at that moment. You also didn't explain how he could reflect the guard's attack when he tried to attack him with a sword or when Code used his belt to try hitting Daemon. THere are so many contradictions to Bug's statement and it's easily an outlier since even Bug was speechless later on after that statement.

That's a lie my dude. Explain this then

image-189.png

0067-019.png

Explain why Kawaki still got his attack reflected despite Daemon not touching him or anyone at that moment. You also didn't explain how he could reflect the guard's attack when he tried to attack him with a sword or when Code used his belt to try hitting Daemon. THere are so many contradictions to Bug's statement and it's easily an outlier since even Bug was speechless later on after that statement.
That hand you cant see, that hand, his left hand that is, is touching Code

🤡

Stole this opinion from Twitter but I thought I'd mention it here since it was sorta touched upon:

Momoshiki = Saiyan Saga
Isshiki = Frieza Saga
Daemon = Android Saga

?

It's not touching Code. Also, what about the other cases I talked about?
He most certainly is. You didn’t drop scans for other cases nor did I care to entertain the copium overdose.

Stole this opinion from Twitter but I thought I'd mention it here since it was sorta touched upon:

Momoshiki = Saiyan Saga
Isshiki = Frieza Saga
Daemon = Android Saga

?
Interesting, alien from space sent to dominate the planet works for Vegeta and Momo, bigger badder alien from space that wants to rule the universe works for Frieza and Isshiki, robo-human created by genius person that can fold the god tiers works for Daemon/Eida and 17/18, artificial being that absorbs other beings to obtain perfection works for Code and Cell. Real question is will there be a Boruto analog to Buu?

Yo, code getting dunked on was both hilarious and sad to see. All that build up for him to be humiliated by daemon's little hands. Didn't even gave him the favor of being destroyed by hax.

same for daemon, his hax got retconned downgraded hard, a shame.

He most certainly is.
You can't prove that. "Most certainly" is purely headcanon.
You didn’t drop scans for other cases nor did I care to entertain the copium overdose.
I did earlier. But anyways
Code tries to attack Daemon without Daemon touching anyone.

0060-014.png

Daemon reflect's the sword guy's attack without touching anyone either
e5728187c527b7b9a820117f4cd3c5c326932cd8.pnj

0ec7c665a99e68c0ac6bdbb2ab5f6380fcc5bd22.pnj

Either Kishimoto retconned his hax or Bug was just bugging about his ability.

We don't see him not touching anyone either in that scan, but there was a fodder knocked out next to him so it's safe to say he probably touched him there.
agree, well so far there isn't a single scene where the daemon reflects the attack without touching

Back