• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Code getting dogwalked and cast aside after talking mad shit gotta be the greatest L in history
I do not agree. The reason why he was defeated here is really clear, if he had won, he wouldn't have had to wait 2 years. the author had to somehow hold the code for 2 years and open the limiters for code to pose a threat (it's all an amado's plan, let's just say a new aizen)

I really expected something like this to happen. because when he opened the code delimiters, there was no one to stop him except daemon and eida, there wouldn't be a 2 year hiatus if the code hadn't stopped. Kawaki and Boruto wouldn't need support if they didn't open the code limiters. The fact that Amado says that Kawaki and Code should not fight and says that kawaki should look for time to develop, makes it clear that all this was planned by Amado.

I really expected something like this to happen. because when he opened the code delimiters, there was no one to stop him except daemon and eida, there wouldn't be a 2 year hiatus if the code hadn't stopped. Kawaki and Boruto wouldn't need support if they didn't open the code limiters. The fact that Amado says that Kawaki and Code should not fight and says that kawaki should look for time to develop, makes it clear that all this was planned by Amado
Simure, who was close to amado, had warned the kawaki that amado could use you for his own purposes. Ishiki says that in his battle with Koji, Amadon realized that the strength of the shinobi was insufficient. amadon himself says that he thinks it's better to fight tricks and that this thing called honor is bullshit.

I have an idea that I want to express. We were told how much multiplier he got in the kawaki manga, which is 70% otsutsuki. Boruto, on the other hand, completed the remaining 30% to become 100% ottsutsuki. For example, if someone with 70% ottsutsuki increased their strength by 5 times with karma, they would increase their strength by 2 times for the remaining 30% (just one example) what are your ideas?

which people
Dawg you know when Kendrick released Good kid m.a.a.d city. And one of the songs was “bitch dont kill my vibe”. He was talking about you. Like no offence, but i was making jokes, and you killed the vibe for me.

Dawg you know when Kendrick released Good kid m.a.a.d city. And one of the songs was “bitch dont kill my vibe”. He was talking about you. Like no offence, but i was making jokes, and you killed the vibe for me
I don't understand a thing of what they are saying. sorry if i missed your mood

what the fu.......

unknown.png

With today's spoilers there's enough grounds to claim Code, Eida and Daemon have above Jigen level physicals.

At first one would think Daemon's reflective abilities was what made him > Jigen. But after Daemon utterly stomped on Code (even if Code was cocky) it's pretty clear Amado was referring to physicals when he made that statement.

With today's spoilers there's enough grounds to claim Code, Eida and Daemon have above Jigen level physicals.

At first one would think Daemon's reflective abilities was what made him > Jigen. But after Daemon utterly stomped on Code (even if Code was cocky) it's pretty clear Amado was referring to physicals when he made that statement
yes I guess now code eida and daemon profiles can be updated. and low5b (5b with revision) 2.11 ftl can be given.

Is that the plot summary for the latest bleach arc? Sheesh the writing has gotten alot better since tybw.

had to do it

“Ugly child beats up UI Goku cosplayer”
FVcxwK9WUAEFszn
H̶̦̠͈͒̾̌́e̶͓̲̮̦͍̽̆̌ ̵̨̛̝̯̥̞̰̣̋̀̍̊̍̀͋͑̀͜͝͝ͅǐ̶̛̥͙͖̖̗̜̜͕͗̽̽̔̇̒̉͌̃͘͜s̸̬̥͌̂̈́̾̊ ̴̡̧̠̭̼̩̜̤̿̆̓͋̇͐͊͌͌̾̚í̴̼̙̰̙̦̳̬͚͒͗̈́̎̋ͅn̵̡̧̬̭̫̜͉͙̤̰͓̦̈́͐͗̏̆͜͜ ̸̨̡̛̲̰͍̘̯̝̪͍̣̈́͗̂̈́̾̈͑̀̆̈̍̕͜͝͝y̶̢̛͕̮̗̫̘̩̥̩̖̜͚̣̖̅̋̈́̅̓̕ơ̶̥̝̱̺̙̳̝̦͍͈͇̭̬͑͑̀́̏̋̔̈ữ̵͕̰̞͉̹̩̱̳̥̯̟̪̘̒̿̌̏̅͑̇͜͠͝r̷͈̖̪̘̗̩̹͔̗̓̽̑̓̑͐̈̂̏̂̑͌͘ ̸̧̛̰͕̤͈̰̗̱͕̙͛̅̏͌́̍ͅw̸̱̜̹̥͚͔̞̜̘̰̠̌͂̌̔̎͂̂̈́͑̈̔̄ͅą̴̧͔̝̬̥̮̙͉̟̰̳̻̈͛̀̕l̴͕̺̬͔͈̹͖̈́͂͋͊̄͝ͅl̵̡̛̲̳̞̗̐͗͊̐͊̑͛̈́̄͒̚s̴̡̢̲̻̳̤̠̠̜̒͜

Back