• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I get that but Kaguya was the only one of her Clan that has merged with Juubi/Divine Tree, so she has all of its destructive power (like ETSO) and hax. And she needs to be sealed. She also can not die since she is the Juubi and she will revive if it even happens.
True but haven’t people like Momoshiki eaten other planets divine trees? So they could’ve been cooler.

The only impressive feats I've seen/read in Naruto so far are the Moon Moving Feat, Moon Splitting Feat, Moon Creating Feats, and Moon to Large Star Sized Death Balloon Feat
Yeah there’s the moon related feats and then some pocket dimension related feats, not the biggest pool and not very close to each other either lol.

Hopefully we get more to these villains that is more than just wanting to eat. The whole manga has been about people wanting to eat, even with that one fat dude that tried to eat Boruto.

Hopefully we get more to these villains that is more than just wanting to eat. The whole manga has been about people wanting to eat, even with that one fat dude that tried to eat Boruto.
Now that you mention it, even Deepa's goal was centered on eating despair and the quack shinjuu fruit

And wasnt he gonna recreate the earth afterwards? That should logically be ya know planet level

Anyways the chapter was aiiii since boruto is just a tajutsu fest I was lowkey hoping for sasuke to back out lions barrage lol

So, I was looking at Kakashi's profile and his first scale key for MHS +, however, looking deeply into the justification, I didn't find anything to justify it, so what would be the reasoning? Or does he scale to his second Mach 2k key ??

So, I was looking at Kakashi's profile and his first scale key for MHS +, however, looking deeply into the justification, I didn't find anything to justify it, so what would be the reasoning? Or does he scale to his second Mach 2k key ??
I think he scales to his 2nd Key for some reason

There was a Part I revision planned to fix the speed, but I dunno if that’s still happening.

novWKb7.jpg

Last edited:
No. Somebody just posted an unmarked spoiler for the chapter which isn't out yet.

Back