• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So not even the official release of Chapter 54 is enough to revive this thread eh?
Dead series, dead manga and dead storyline

Was the threads ever that lively anytime when Boruto was airing? Naruto is still my fav Shounen to this day but even I can't bring myself to care enough about Boruto.
Everything is just so soulless lol

Naruto is not dying soon; in the flash forward Kawaki threatened to send Boruto to where he sent Naruto, and Kawaki currenty feels indebted to Naruto and wouldn't kill him. Though I wouldn't put it past the writing to retcon the first chapter.

If Kawaki makes a heel turn before the timeskip, it would be to heal Naruto and destroy the Shinobi system while he is at it.

What if Kawaki tries to heal Naruto but fails and ends up becoming the reason Naruto dies and that turns him to the dark side.

I'm most curious on what's happening with Naruto, I don't too much care for Boruto atm, and I don't care enough for Kawaki yet.

I'm most curious on what's happening with Naruto, I don't too much care for Boruto atm, and I don't care enough for Kawaki yet.
I'm also wondering what happened to Naruto. I think Kurama might have died and he's just unconscious. I honestly don't like Boruto that much, I think Kawaki is a far better character.

Kishimoto is still cleaning up the mess of this arc. I believe his writing will shine when a new fresh arc starts.

Dead series, dead manga and dead storyline

Was the threads ever that lively anytime when Boruto was airing? Naruto is still my fav Shounen to this day but even I can't bring myself to care enough about Boruto.
Everything is just so soulless lol
This^ Even with the expansion things get nowhere and if it was not for Naruto powerscaling, Boruto would be a bit featless.

I still don't understand why Isshiki didn't just get Gedo Mazo aand make it Juubi again and then Shinjuu and get the chakra fruit. Even IT is not mentioned... It doesn't help that both the story and Villains are not compelling and more complicated like Naruto.

I thought we were going to get new feats, since Kishimoto is back, but unfortunately it looks like it will continue the same thing

I mean, Kishimoto’s only done a few chapters at this point (pretty sure it’s still less than five), and he’s finishing an already starting arc. You can’t reasonably expect Sasuke to suddenly start chopping planets in half just because the writers changed.

Maybe wait until, I dunno, he’s written a full arc or something before saying it’s gonna be the same thing?

I mean, Kishimoto’s only done a few chapters at this point (pretty sure it’s still less than five), and he’s finishing an already starting arc. You can’t reasonably expect Sasuke to suddenly start chopping planets in half just because the writers changed.

Maybe wait until, I dunno, he’s written a full arc or something before saying it’s gonna be the same thing?
The thing is that it seems that for Otsutsuki the Juubi is the Destructive Power and their style is more like punches and countering.
  1. Kaguya without the Juubi abilities (ETSB, Juubi Dama Divine Jujai Koutan, IT) seems to have more hax than Destructive power
  2. Momo has absorbtion and countering the attacks , black rods and Byakugan style fighting.
  3. Isshiki has some hax and punching.
That's it. So I don't expect Planet Level feats...

The thing is that it seems that for Otsutsuki the Juubi is the Destructive Power and their style is more like punches and countering.
  1. Kaguya without the Juubi abilities (ETSB, Juubi Dama Divine Jujai Koutan, IT) seems to have more hax than Destructive power
  2. Momo has absorbtion and countering the attacks , black rods and Byakugan style fighting.
  3. Isshiki has some hax and punching.
That's it. So I don't expect Planet Level feats...
I feel like due to the ETSO being such an impressive feat (regardless of how you want to scale or not scale it) people assumed (me included) that we’d get some crazy shit.

I feel like due to the ETSO being such an impressive feat (regardless of how you want to scale or not scale it) people assumed (me included) that we’d get some crazy shit.
I get that but Kaguya was the only one of her Clan that has merged with Juubi/Divine Tree, so she has all of its destructive power (like ETSO) and hax. And she needs to be sealed. She also can not die since she is the Juubi and she will revive if it even happens.

Back