• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
chakra can be a substitute for the word energy, madara hags and the kaguya backstory all imply kaguya was the first one with it on earth and hags spread it

she was gunning for hags and hamura because she wanted all the chakra in the world back the manga implies they were the only 3 with chakra and the anime flashback (idk if thats useable on here) shows it

boruto dosent really retcon it amado just says chakra instead of energy, but factually we know the seed absorbs natural energy and turns it into chakra

Hagoromo didn't just magically give chakra to every living being. People always had physical and spiritual energy, they just learned how to combine it in order to create chakra after Hagoromo. The anime even expands on this and shows us that it was Indra who tought people how to mould chakra.

thats exactly what he did lol the madara backstory and zetsu both say it. Eating a chakra fruit is how you get chakra (unless its given out). Yes indra taught them how to use ninjutsu but thats post hags giving chakra out because he only taught ninshuu

thats exactly what he did lol the madara backstory and zetsu both say it. Eating a chakra fruit is how you get chakra (unless its given out). Yes indra taught them how to use ninjutsu but thats post hags giving chakra out because he only taught ninshuu
Sage Mode already existed before Hagoromo even grew up or Kaguya went full on psycho. And we all know Chakra is a huge part of Sage Mode, you have to mould your physical & mental powers with natural energy for it.

Sage Mode already existed before Hagoromo even grew up or Kaguya went full on psycho. And we all know Chakra is a huge part of Sage Mode, you have to mould your physical & mental powers with natural energy for it.
they used nature energy when the old toad took hags and hamura to mt myoboku he said nature energy flows freely here implying its different from chakra. Notice the toad used a water "jutsu" but indra didnt invent jutsu until years later

Epa_AGrXMAAp80t

Boruto chapter 53 Cover Page.

Spoilers are out. Mixed feelings.

Isshiki didn't succeed in passing Karma to Kawaki so I don't know where future Kawaki's karma comes from.

Borushiki's first victim was Sasuke for "payback" and to stop him from dimension hopping. I wouldn't be surprised if he leaves everyone Jere and goes back to Konoha to destroy the village to spite Naruto, Boruto and Sasuke.

Both Naruto and Sasuke are basically crippled now in terms of battle strength. Naruto lost Kurama and Sasuke lost Rinnegan.

Also more and more I'm starting to doubt the culprit of Konoha's destruction in the episode 1 flashforward. Maybe it's actually Borushiki who did it and after Boruto regained control he was filled with guilt and became a missing Nin.

Kawaki might not be the outright villain who destroyed Konoha but Borushiki himself.

Foddersuke. It's one thing to lose a fight but this is plain humiliation.

Also looks like for Sasuke, his body's durability >>>>> his Susanoo cause a weaker Jigen shattered his Susanoo like glass but the stronger Isshiki has been wailing on him landing punches and kicks to the head and neck and while Sasuke can't fight back, he wasn't terribly injured.

Foddersuke. It's one thing to lose a fight but this is plain humiliation.

Also looks like for Sasuke, his body's durability >>>>> his Susanoo cause a weaker Jigen shattered his Susanoo like glass but the stronger Isshiki has been wailing on him landing punches and kicks to the head and neck and while Sasuke can't fight back, he wasn't terribly injured.
Did he shattered the susanoo? I thought he just knocked Sasuke out of it.

Bruh I'm still waiting to see what happens with Kurama and Naruto lol. Baryon Mode is supposed to have dire consequences no? Poor Sausage is getting violated this whole year.

It's disappointing that we didn't really get any new feats for Baryon Mode Naruto, I guess there's still a sliver of chance that we get a Isshiki/Kaguya backstory that gives Isshiki a crazy feat, or maybe some Otsutsuki lore that helps out, but I'm skeptical.

It's disappointing that we didn't really get any new feats for Baryon Mode Naruto, I guess there's still a sliver of chance that we get a Isshiki/Kaguya backstory that gives Isshiki a crazy feat, or maybe some Otsutsuki lore that helps out, but I'm skeptical.
I didn't expect anything new from that form since apart from its useless, its way too situational. I don't believe that we are going to get good feats or believable ones... We only get punching...

Last edited:
I didn't expect anything new from that form since apart from its useless, its way too situational. I don't believe that we are going to get good feats or believable ones... We only get punching...
Hopefully the anime fixes that. The released Kawaki sneak peak already shows they are planning on expanding the fights in the anime, Just like they did Momoshiki vs Nardo and Papasuke and also the Shojoji fight I think.

When’re they supposed to resume or is it just on hold until whenever the majority feel like returning, just curious.

Back