• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Kn6 resisted a shinra tensei from a full power Tendo, while KCM Naruto got easily pushed back. Also KCM Naruto was struggling against V2 Jinchūriki. So KN6 > Nagato > KCM > KN4 >= V2 Jinchūriki

https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-438-page-14.html
FURRY_NECROPHILIA.jpeg

Neither Pain nor KN6 Naruto was hit point-blank by the TBB
Thats because they were pushed back by the explosion when it went off. We literally see a boulder getting droped directly on Narutos head, and TBB exploding. So he tanked it point blank

Kn6 resisted a shinra tensei from a full power Tendo, while KCM Naruto got easily pushed back. Also KCM Naruto was struggling against V2 Jinchūriki. So KN6 > Nagato > KCM > KN4 >= V2 Jinchūriki
KN6 resisted the Shinra Tensei by digging its tails into the ground
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-438-page-5.html

Thats because they were pushed back by the explosion when it went off. We literally see a boulder getting droped directly on Narutos head, and TBB exploding. So he tanked it point blank
Then why is KN6 still under the rubble?
https://***********.com/read-online/Naruto-chapter-438-page-13.html
So what? You think that KCM Naruto would have resisted it if he put his chakra arms into the ground?
So you think KN6 would have resisted it without digging its tails into the ground?

Heres the thing. I think that KN6 Naruto would have stomped V2 Jinchuriki despite Obito amping them. I think that without Obito they would be weaker than KN4 Naruto who is weaker than KCM Naruto. So KN6 > Nagato > KCM > Amped V2 Jins > Bijuu > KN4 > Normal V2 Jins.

Nagato (who saw KN6 Naruto) stated that Naruto had improved significantly since his fight with Pain (and several other people stated that Naruto improved), so, KCM > KN6.

And pretty sure nothing whatsoever says Full Power Deva Path = Edo Nagato.

5364222-6-tailed_tbb.jpg

I am on my mobile so I can't mark where they were when tbb explode
The epicenter of the explosion happens outside of the Shinra Tensei Crater. Naruto and Pain are somewhere near at the bottom of the edge of the crater.

If the TBB exploded point blank then the epicenter of the explosion would have happened within the ST Crater and not outside.

Nagato (who saw KN6 Naruto) stated that Naruto had improved significantly since his fight with Pain (and several other people stated that Naruto improved), so, KCM > KN6.

And pretty sure nothing whatsoever says Full Power Deva Path = Edo Nagato.
Did he say that? Im pretty sure it was Naruto who said that he has improved, not Nagato.

Also when Deva path is the only one left Nagato puts all of his power into him so Deva path at that point is basically Nagato, but with only 1 ability. Even if you think that Nagato is somewhat stronger than full power Deva, edo tensei nerfs people so Edo Nagato should still be comparable to full power Deva.

Did he say that? Im pretty sure it was Naruto who said that he has improved, not Nagato.
I agree. Nagato said Naruto is quite different. That is him referring to his change of appearance, Nagato didn't know how powerful KCM Naruto was, how would he refer to KCM's AP > KN6's? And Naruto himself didn't remember how powerful his KN6 was, how would he refer to his KCM > KN6? That's blatantly referring to Sage Mode being inferior to KCM.

Also when Deva path is the only one left Nagato puts all of his power into him so Deva path at that point is basically Nagato, but with only 1 ability. Even if you think that Nagato is somewhat stronger than full power Deva, edo tensei nerfs people so Edo Nagato should still be comparable to full power Deva.
The Nagato powering the Deva Path is literally emaciated and crippled. So no, full power Deva Path has no reason whatsoever to scale to Edo Nagato. And I’d love to see where the manga actually says Full Power Deva Path = Nagato.

It's hard for me to believe V2 Six Tailed Naruto is stronger than KCM Naruto cause he took nearly all of Kurama's chakra (to the point he looked like an abused pet that hasn't eaten in weeks), so the should have gotten more power than V26T

@LordTracer, Him being crippled is not relevant. His jutsu still has the same AP. Also the manga doesn't explicitly say that Full Power Deva path = Nagato, but its something that can be deduced.

It's hard for me to believe V2 Six Tailed Naruto is stronger than KCM Naruto cause he took nearly all of Kurama's chakra (to the point he looked like an abused pet that hasn't eaten in weeks), so the should have gotten more power than V26T
He didn't take nearly all of Kuramas chakra. Kurama still had enough power to make a gigantic TBB and even Naruto comments: "You still have this much power left". Even if he took most of his chakra, how does that increase his AP? It would only increase his chakra reserves. When Naruto is in KCM the chakra that he stole is slowly getting drained away, he is not using all of it at once. Its possible that KN6 is using more chakra at once than KCM is, since Kurama is directly in control.

By looking at Pain robs it seems he was hit by tbb even tho he didn't tank the full tbb
Still half of his upper body tank it

Last edited:
May I ask why Naruto doesn't have a Baryon mode key or why Boruto doen;t have a momoshiki key?
This will either be added when the current arc finishes (so we can get more info on both modes) or until we're done with Naruto Era scaling and then move onto the Boruto Era

V2 Naruto definitely isn’t stronger than KCM Naruto lol 💀
i mean, nothing agrees or disagrees with this. we know that full more power bijuu mode naruto is like >> KCM naruto. 6 tailed naruto tho, for example, was 1/3 into turning into full kurama. so, speaking logically, it seems to me that 6 tailed naruto should be > KCM naruto, no?

kaguya was still the first one with chakra on earth she was draining them of their life force and the tree was taking in nature energy, hags was the first one to spread it thats why everybody has it now

Back