• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Skip the fillers brah. Here is the list of all the fillers.

The actual best option tbh.
that's what I did lol

From what I saw, a lot of people got burnt out in the War Arc cause of the amounts of filler and stretched out sequences it had.
Which is the worst thing to add to an arc that spans from Chapter 516-699. Or from 484-699 if you count the preparations for the War.
Funniest thing is that Chapter 516-699 took place in only 2 days lol

CRINGE QUALITY MEME
ANY_SERIES.jpeg

You already are, if you want others to be able to see that though, just go onto the verse page on the wiki and add your profile name under supporters.

I don’t see our lord and savior Hyuuga Neji in the best list, so there’s something wrong here.

Back