• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah I’m curious where this went too, I was in the thread but I’m 86 with a deteriorating memory
mr-incredible-mr-incredible-old.gif

Yeah I’m curious where this went too, I was in the thread but I’m 86 with a deteriorating memory
IIRC they said that the time between when the CT was still forming (When Naruto threw Zetsu into the CT) and when it finished (Naruto regroups with the others) was unknown.

Basically some people said "what if Naruto stood on the spot, where he threw Zetsu, and watched the CT finish instead of coming right back away to regroup?"

IIRC they said that the time between when the CT was still forming (When Naruto threw Zetsu into the CT) and when it finished (Naruto regroups with the others) was unknown.

Basically some people said "what if Naruto stood on the spot, where he threw Zetsu, and watched the CT finish instead of coming right back away to regroup?"
no because I literally showed the finished CT in the freaking anime timeframe in that thread.
after I posted that literally nobody even seemed to try to counter if I remember correctly

What makes you think they are High 4C and above?

kaguya and its dimensions has stars and more. literally looking at the game that had the support and drawings by kishimoto, one of kaguya's dimensions has stars and there are like nebulas, and kaguya could destroy all the space-time of all its dimensions to unify everything

The game has no mention of Kaguya destroying or recreating the dimension like the manga.
Also, Kishimoto doing artwork for Storm 4 does not mean it's canon....
Authors do artwork for games all the time. Akira Toriyama, for example, does artwork for practically all Dragon Ball games, and is even usually credited for the original story. That doesn't make them canon, now does it?

More importantly, it REALLY feels like the people who say Storm 4 is canon haven't even played the game lol. That game's story is NOT compatible with the manga's plot AT ALL. There's SO many differences, it's not even funny.

The game has no mention of Kaguya destroying or recreating the dimension like the manga.
Authors do artwork for games all the time. Akira Toriyama, for example, does artwork for practically all Dragon Ball games, and is even usually credited for the original story. That doesn't make them canon, now does it?

More importantly, it REALLY feels like the people who say Storm 4 is canon haven't even played the game lol. That game's story is NOT compatible with the manga's plot AT ALL. There's SO many differences, it's not even funny.
hUh bUh wE wAnt fEEts

kaguya and its dimensions has stars and more. literally looking at the game that had the support and drawings by kishimoto, one of kaguya's dimensions has stars and there are like nebulas, and kaguya could destroy all the space-time of all its dimensions to unify everything
And in the game ETSO didn't grow big enough to destroy a dimension. It reached mountain size and exploded

bro they are the same, also as specifically you know that about the stars in the sky of one of the dimensions of kaguya, you can't even see them in the manga, nor do they look colored

Thank you for proving my point, mrk.
no, literally it's the same thing, look imagine it, like in the manga everything has no color and everything is simpler, but in the anime and the video game it goes deeper into the background (it's the same thing) as in the novel , because you will say that the novel is not canon or is a different timeline, if it is the same as the anime and manga, the difference is that there is more depth, yes more depth in certain things, that is, you are telling me that you do not accept that as canon or you reject it just because something different happens, even though it is something deeper for the story, what the hell is that logic.
it's like ttgl (I won't stop using it as an example) it has anime, manga and novel, and the manga and novel have things that are deeper than the program (in the manga lordgenome says that the universe branches out even at atomic levels and there is also a gigantic monster that is in the galactic spiral) and in the novel there are many more differences and specifications for more things
and guess what sir, they are all canon, they are all the same, it's just a deeper look at the story, that perhaps you don't know something called (I made up the name) delve into the already existing story.
could right now toei with the authorization and supervision of akira toriyama change the ending of z for a new one (you know the superhero movie and such) and it would continue to be canon, the other would not stop being canon, and this one would continue to be canon, the difference is that things were simply changed, just because something different happens in another version, it does not mean that it is filler, or an invention, if that happened it is because the author requested or authorized it, it is like with snk too: there are many different things with snk:

1. the beginning, in the manga it all started with mikasa saying goodbye to eren, but in the anime it all starts with eren dreaming of titans that kill people 2. mikasa's scarf is red, when in the manga it is black 3. in the manga eren loses against annie for the second time, but in the anime eren pulls out a rage power-up to beat her brutally, and more things changed or added, and that was all allowed by hajime isayama, that is, all that is canon too

Arc7Kuroi aka The Vessel using overheated DD killed himself by moderator who forced him after he wanted upgrade Naruto and Bleach Universal.

"Exactly! Because Bleach, One Piece and Naruto will get Universal level, with me bringing up the rear, downgrade is impossible!" Alexander said with a glare while walking toward the moderator like flex. Name pop up ALEXANDER THE KING OF HST REVISION

Later...

Get smash'd by moderator.

Back