• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Itachi is empathetic not because he made the right "hard" choice, his empathetic because we have the context for why he made his choices but understandable doesn't mean agreeable, at the end of the day he committed genocide of his own free will and the ends do not justify the means.
No one's argument was whether or not the ends justified the means. It was whether or not he had a better option. He did not.
in any case if you want a practical resolution , the answer would be to eliminate the immediate threats and then work on creating a safety net for deescalation.
The immediate threat was Root, an entire organization led by one of the few guys in the village who could probably kill him.
the idea that every child or member of the clan down to the infant must be killed to avoid future uprising isnt pragmatic its fear mongering and used by people IRL to justify genocide, its also irrational and logically flawed, the argument frames killing as the only solution to prevent future hatred, which is a form of false dichotomy.
Yeah, that's Danzo shit. Too bad Itachi wasn't the one in charge of the situation. I sincerely doubt he agreed with Danzo, he just wanted there to be 2 survivors, which is more than 0.

"Amado worked on Kawaki and not Boruto" is not different from "Boruto was in pictures with Naruto and Kawaki wasn't". Both serve to prove that there was a switch in one's memory as Amado stated. So agree to disagree.

Which is why it's harder for him. That's my point. His trust is working in a more abstract manner.

I disagree. The information and amount of it is irrelevant since it clearly goes away eventually. Everything boils down to "why" one believes what they do.

Refer above.

This chapter doesn't prove that. Omnipotence is clearly stated to erase someone's memory "as time passes". So currently Shikamaru might remember some parts of it, but he's prolly gonna forget more and more with time.

For Shikamaru, yes. I think Omnipotence is gonna make him ignore these facts just like all the files and pictures of Boruto and Kawaki.

At the end of the day, none of this actually matters. The amount of data is irrelevant since Omnipotence is clearly defined in a way that these things don't matter. One's mind is always gonna start ignoring them, so I don't think accounting for them makes any sense. All that matters is the reasoning one gives for helping Boruto. Sasuke does this cuz he trusts Sarada. And because of that all the facts make sense to him. But if you remove Sarada, the facts won't matter. Similarly Amado only cares about his daughter and trusts his habits. So he isn't even worried about trusting Boruto or believing that a switch happened. So it's the easiest for Amado imo. Finally Shikamaru first has to establish trust in Boruto for an abstract reason and then all the facts make sense. He has to work backwards which is way harder imo.

So in terms of how hard it is for them, I think:

Shikamaru > Sasuke > Amado (by his own admission)

To add my two cents,
Omnipotence doesn't directly remove any new contradictory memory, it actively forces one not to care about them. So naturally victims forget the contradiction overtime, and if brought up again they remain complacent.
What it directly removes is the Omnipotence name and ability's concept. So the victim will never understand the reason for any visual contradiction.

The memory switch didn't make Boruto an automatic enemy.
Boruto is mostly an enemy because of the lie being told that he killed the Hokage, and not directly because of omnipotence. Everyone is free to do as they please, even to side with a perceived enemy. That is the loophole.
If Eida had used Omnipotence to turn Boruto to an enemy-to-kill directly, not even Sasuke will listen to his daughter.

But either way, Omnipotence is absolute within the verse. Their memory will never be restored. They have to find new reasons outside of omnipotence to believe in Boruto.
In Boruto's situation, victims can choose to help him due to personal reasons.
For Sasuke, it's Sarada's plea.
For Mitsuki, it's definition of the "sun"
For Shikamaru?? Yes, there's no defined reason for trusting Boruto's words as you said. Maybe doesn't want to accept that Kawaki could in fact had killed Naruto.

None of them truly believe Boruto is Naruto's son even if they consciously tell themselves that. Not even Koji. Omnipotence works on a subconscious level.

How would y'all feel if the Shinju end up being the main villains of the story, and no more Otsutsuki are introduced? Like no clan origin, no more Otsutsuki characters except Shibai, etc. Do y'all think we know enough about the Otsutsuki currently?

Then they're gonna save those up for "Ruruto Three Red Spiral New Age Hurricane"
tiz8ezb2rfgc1.jpeg

How would y'all feel if the Shinju end up being the main villains of the story, and no more Otsutsuki are introduced? Like no clan origin, no more Otsutsuki characters except Shibai, etc. Do y'all think we know enough about the Otsutsuki currently?
Yeah, no, definitely not.
There's still a metric shit ton of things we can delve into with the Otsutsuki. Whether or not we will, though, is anyone's guess. I hope we at least get something in a Databook or whatever.

But tbh, I am absolutely dreading getting another "muh chakra fruit" style villain, as they're all just boring Kaguya re-skins. If we get more Otsutsuki, I hope they do something different and unique with them. And to be fair, Shibai is a bit different, so I'm excited about that direction.

As for what I'm hoping to find out at some point, learning about their origins and the inner workings of their society would be dope.

Yeah, no, definitely not.
There's still a metric shit ton of things we can delve into with the Otsutsuki. Whether or not we will, though, is anyone's guess. I hope we at least get something in a Databook or whatever.

But tbh, I am absolutely dreading getting another "muh chakra fruit" style villain, as they're all just boring Kaguya re-skins. If we get more Otsutsuki, I hope they do something different and unique with them. And to be fair, Shibai is a bit different, so I'm excited about that direction.

As for what I'm hoping to find out at some point, learning about their origins and the inner workings of their society would be dope.
Here's a thought. The Shinju are big on base instinct vs intelligence right? They are prolly the least evolved inteligent species. Otsutsuki consider themselves at the other end of this spectrum and consider every other species as inferior creatures. What if in a turn of events we find out that the need for becoming an Otsutsuki god was just their base instinct all along and they were created this way to balance out the forces of creation. They just can't help it. And Shibai only realised this after ascension. This would make a great opportunity for introducing a new Otsutsuki who is free from this instinct and is ready to betray the clan. This would bring more variety too. Kaguya so far would be the only one to show any conflict within her between her instincts and her love for her children.

Here's a thought. The Shinju are big on base instinct vs intelligence right? They are prolly the least evolved inteligent species. Otsutsuki consider themselves at the other end of this spectrum and consider every other species as inferior creatures. What if in a turn of events we find out that the need for becoming an Otsutsuki god was just their base instinct all along and they were created this way to balance out the forces of creation. They just can't help it. And Shibai only realised this after ascension. This would make a great opportunity for introducing a new Otsutsuki who is free from this instinct and is ready to betray the clan. This would bring more variety too. Kaguya so far would be the only one to show any conflict within her between her instincts and her love for her children.
And it's pretty interesting that she also became a Shinju herself. Interesting 🤔

Actually I do have a take on the Otsutsuki clan's motivations, but I'm saving it for a future video.

I was hoping tentails evolving and gaining ego and turning against them is a risk the otsusuki found out a long time ago can happen and as such strict measures were giving so as "shinjutsu" the key factor in helping them evolve was placed as far from them as possible. Then this present crisis on earth would somehow reach the otsusuki via maybe momoshiki reporting or them sensing it eventually. This would now force the main clan to now have to delegate considerable force to take down the evolved god trees and drastic measures as far as just marking the planet a dead zone and trying to wipe it off the map with it's contents if it comes to that. This would now lead to a threeway between earth, otsusuki and the shinju. From there lore on the otsusuki would come out. But I doubt it would head in this direction

I was hoping tentails evolving and gaining ego and turning against them is a risk the otsusuki found out a long time ago can happen and as such strict measures were giving so as "shinjutsu" the key factor in helping them evolve was placed as far from them as possible. Then this present crisis on earth would somehow reach the otsusuki via maybe momoshiki reporting or them sensing it eventually. This would now force the main clan to now have to delegate considerable force to take down the evolved god trees and drastic measures as far as just marking the planet a dead zone and trying to wipe it off the map with it's contents if it comes to that. This would now lead to a threeway between earth, otsusuki and the shinju. From there lore on the otsusuki would come out. But I doubt it would head in this direction
This would be an epic war arc.

I was going through some old comments that I made on the internet, and found this 💀(This is regarding the scene where Hinata slaps Kawaki):

"If they don't animate Hinata's slap with absolutely gorgeous animation quality, dynamic camera angles, perfect sound quality, close up, slow-mo, Ufotable style, I'm gonna riot. I want that opening level of animation. I want the sound to be so crisp I feel like someone clapped inside my ear."

The Immediate Threats are the Elders and Danzou. Attacking them is Treason and War at that time.
so is killing the uchiha, so is leaving the village, becoming a rogue shinobi ect ect, those are things hokages have allowed, the immediate threats are danzo,the elders and the Fugaku and co.
Deescalation isn’t possible in that Scenario. Even if you solely attacked Danzou, tue Root will not be quiet.
the root isnt strong enough to overthrow the entire uchiha clan+the hidden leaf, which is why they had to work in secret with underhanded tactics, Danzo only became hokage after Tsunade fell into a coma
Deescalation isn’t possible and the elders would cry foul ontop of that. Deescalation isn’t possible in that scenario either.
yes it is, the elders can cry fowl all they want, they advisors not dictators, hokage's can ignore their advice.
Hiruzen was privy to everything and sanctioned it.
no he wasnt, he was actively opposed to it and along with itachi were planning to deescalated the situation, he "ran out of time" because of danzo's fear mongering, the death of shisui and the approaching date of the coup, most of which wouldnt be applicable if measures are taken to target the immediate threats early on.
Attacking a sitting Hokage? Come on… Deescalation isn’t possible in that scenario either.
He wouldnt need to attack the hokage
Except Danzou was deadass serious & more then capable of making it happen
he wasnt even capable of killing off a single uchiha member out of fear of itachi leaking critical information to the other villages, something Itachi would still have access to regardless of him slicing up children or not
, and he wasn’t wrong in what he told Itachi. The kids old enough to understand that LEAF NINJA are killing their family leads to animosity against them among their ranks (We’ve seen it happening in the middle east for decades, as well as in Africa, so it is definitely realistic and more then likely to happen). Children not old enough understand will grow to understand. It’s not realistic to think you can hide the fact it was an inside operation that killed your clan.
No its not ,its garbage rhetoric thats used to justify genocide, people are not homogenized beings tied to pre determinism, they individuals with their own choices, and snuffing that autonomy behind the the guise of "realism" is exactly what IRL genocide sympathizers do, so no he wasnt correct
There would be no Shinobi World Wars in the history books over the slaughtering of a prominent Village Clan, which would definitely trigger a SWW. No records of Rogue Ninja Arrested or killed in the numbers necessary to take down the clan (Or Strength). You’d have to invent an adversary, rewrite Uchiha History to a degree and suppress the truth among all of top Leaf Village Ranks & Clans to the best of your ability, hoping nothing leaks, no gossip, etc etc. Just to justify not killing the infants and toddlers, which ITSELF is equally egregious.
you dont have to hide the history at all, because there is a very stark difference in eliminating those inciting violence for control that you cant detain normally and not killing everyone else, which would include uchiha that you could detain or are not hostile.
You wouldn’t be able to hide the Village
you dont have to hide it
having committed genocide of all Men, Women and Children of a Certain Age
the solution is not to murder every man,woman and child, you realize not every single member of the uchiha is Itachi or Madara, is possible to descalte the situtation even in conflict by incapacitation not just murder?
in one of the strongest clans for decades without someone to pin it on. So yes, they “would” be considered a future threat / liability for the Village if allowed to grow older and this is supported by IRL examples as well. We can denounce it and acknowledge the wickedness of it, but that doesn’t mean the threat to the Village isn’t there or tangible in that scenario.
there being examples doesnt stop it from being a falalcious generalization thats supported by fear mongering, you can apply this to any single living human, anyone has the potential to do good or bad but its not your place to take that persons atonomy away based on guess work, thats why its illogical and bad.
Anything other than a roadmap to that end wasn’t acceptable to the Uchiha and Danzou and the Elders weren’t having it (And Hiruzen wasn’t effective in Diplomacy). It left the Uchiha in limbo, growing bitter and bitter.
all those could have been achieved by what i said already
In reference to what we know of the verse, the only way to cool things down was either create a new organizational structure in the Leaf Government (May nor May Not be Subject to Daimyo Approval), add Prominent Uchiha as advisors to the Hokage (But this likely would cause a stir with the other Clans w/o representation) or Place Fugaku as the Next Hokage Nomination (Which Danzou & The Elders would likely kneecap this possibility). Anything short of these things and the Uchiha are not budging.
no? thats headcanon lol
Not True. Itachi had knowledge but no tangible evidence. The Uchiha would also reject the notion of having the Yamanakas dive into his mind and memories for obvious reasons
they would only have to go inside Itachi's mind which he would happily agree to if it meant descalating the situtation
. It would be just like how Boruto is right now.
no?
Iirc, it came off as more of a “maybe” then fact.
this doesnt work in a context of a ficitonal story where everything is written with a purpose for the reader to take away. ontop of that, even if it was a potential solution verus one that would 100% work, the fact that those options existed and no thought was given to them or even attempted is what makes it bad.
And if we’re applying any level of realism to this, that would not suffice at all.
this doesnt work either, we are talking about the context within the story but if you want to appeal to realisim then that makes it significantly worse because the structure of the conflict is based things that are not realistic at all, the uchiha massacre would never have happened because the uchiha would never attempt a coup if we were to apply rational logistics here.
At best it could get Fugaku to back off it, but all that would do is eventually lead to an Uchiha Civil War. Most likely with factions seeking to depose Fugaku.
Theres no reason to assume that, Fugaku backing off may have bought them enough time to come to actual agreement .

Just noticed that Kurama and Bijuus are lowballed. 50% of Kurama’s powers = 5 bijuus meaning each each tailed beast is actually magnitude stronger then the last. Each bijuu would be like at least 4x-5x stronger from one another. If 100% Kurama was to fight in the war, I bet it would take even 8tails (hypothetically) to even take on Kurama

EDIT: would we be able to find something for Kurama and the others if we use the Kakashi statement when he had Kurama’s chakra?
What do yall think

so is killing the uchiha, so is leaving the village, becoming a rogue shinobi ect ect, those are things hokages have allowed, the immediate threats are danzo,the elders and the Fugaku and co.

the root isnt strong enough to overthrow the entire uchiha clan+the hidden leaf, which is why they had to work in secret with underhanded tactics, Danzo only became hokage after Tsunade fell into a coma

yes it is, the elders can cry fowl all they want, they advisors not dictators, hokage's can ignore their advice.

no he wasnt, he was actively opposed to it and along with itachi were planning to deescalated the situation, he "ran out of time" because of danzo's fear mongering, the death of shisui and the approaching date of the coup, most of which wouldnt be applicable if measures are taken to target the immediate threats early on.

He wouldnt need to attack the hokage

he wasnt even capable of killing off a single uchiha member out of fear of itachi leaking critical information to the other villages, something Itachi would still have access to regardless of him slicing up children or not

No its not ,its garbage rhetoric thats used to justify genocide, people are not homogenized beings tied to pre determinism, they individuals with their own choices, and snuffing that autonomy behind the the guise of "realism" is exactly what IRL genocide sympathizers do, so no he wasnt correct

you dont have to hide the history at all, because there is a very stark difference in eliminating those inciting violence for control that you cant detain normally and not killing everyone else, which would include uchiha that you could detain or are not hostile.

you dont have to hide it

the solution is not to murder every man,woman and child, you realize not every single member of the uchiha is Itachi or Madara, is possible to descalte the situtation even in conflict by incapacitation not just murder?

there being examples doesnt stop it from being a falalcious generalization thats supported by fear mongering, you can apply this to any single living human, anyone has the potential to do good or bad but its not your place to take that persons atonomy away based on guess work, thats why its illogical and bad.

all those could have been achieved by what i said already

no? thats headcanon lol

they would only have to go inside Itachi's mind which he would happily agree to if it meant descalating the situtation

no?

this doesnt work in a context of a ficitonal story where everything is written with a purpose for the reader to take away. ontop of that, even if it was a potential solution verus one that would 100% work, the fact that those options existed and no thought was given to them or even attempted is what makes it bad.

this doesnt work either, we are talking about the context within the story but if you want to appeal to realisim then that makes it significantly worse because the structure of the conflict is based things that are not realistic at all, the uchiha massacre would never have happened because the uchiha would never attempt a coup if we were to apply rational logistics here.

Theres no reason to assume that, Fugaku backing off may have bought them enough time to come to actual agreement .
I agree with the morals and sentiment you present (Obviously, lol), but I do highly disagree with your assessment of the certain things, as well as the situation they were in. They were well beyond doing things you presented, imo, as possibly off-ramps to deescalation. Fact is, Danzou was fear-mongering and that doesn’t change. The Elders wereeldering” as they do, and Hiruzen wasn’t effective in diplomacy. And the Uchiha were already prepared and riled up. All of this is fact and I don’t think someone in Itachi’s position had better alternatives.

You called it “headcanon” which, yes it is, because it didn’t happen but look at the context of what I said, “In reference to what we know of the verse”, the only possible options for deescalation that uses In-Verse mechanisms is either (1)a Leaf Government Restructuring, (2)Advisor Appointing, or (3)Hokage Nomination.

The Uchiha were already the Police Force, so they had extraordinary power relatively speaking. The point they were at wasn’t about public sentiment or prejudice against them (That was a factor that lead to the situation, but it wasn’t a fix they were looking for). They wanted GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY at the time of the Negotiations.

So I stand by what I said, anything short of a roadmap to that end was unacceptable to the Uchiha and the Elders & Danzou weren’t budging and Hiruzen was ineffective. I think my take is more realistic to the situation but I’m also not above being flat-out wrong either. 🤷‍♂️

Once this is all over, do you guys think the Shin’s should be governed by Sasuke inside the Leaf Village instead of by Kabuto?

I at least think 30 of them should be sent to live and integrate into the Leaf in an effort to rebuild the Uchiha Clan with Sasuke as the Clan leader.

In 100 years, you’d have a varied and distinct Uchiha Clan, flourishing.

You are entitled to your opinion. Even if it's ass. (Or you managed to consistently indulge in mid shows, so a good show seems like the best)
crazy how people cant fathom the idea of people appreciating a series above others and have to force the idea that it is mediocre trash
Naruto deserves a better fanbase that doesn't beat the series down or be dismissive of people gassing the series (energy that isn't present in other fandoms)

Except there is nothing supporting Minato attacking slower being more favorable to him outside of a semantical argument that doesn’t disprove the initial premise of my argument… Best case scenario for your argument is, as you say below, it’s an equal interpretation (Except it’s not because there are actual feats saying otherwise).
That is not the semantical part. It's quite simply true that it'd be bad for Minato to have reached Obito first. It's simply true that had he done that, Obito would've used Kamui, and then FTG level 2 wouldn't have worked.
I disagree. Again, that view is absent supporting evidence to say otherwise. Ot can actually be argued Obito already knew Minato would be able to do that so prepped in advance for that, which discounts the idea he held back his speed. This would be supported by his response in addition to the act of prepping the bombs anyways.
Or he held back his speed in order to get Minato away by forcing him to teleport. This isn't a provable subject either way, just like Minato and Obito's interaction.
Brother… These instances together are what SUPPORTS my stance. Why would you think I would be arguing a single instance? My argument builds on the entire interaction from beginning to end. You just contradicted yourself by acknowledging this… Ntm If you look back at my arguments, I have said or implied several times I am taking into account everything that happened.
These instances together support Obito being relative, not faster, even by the marginal amount you're claiming.
The argument you presented isn’t supported by the manga outside of a Semantical debate that doesn’t disprove what I said. So I can actually say the same to you…
Again, the semantics lies in whether Minato did hold back or not, it's not semantics whether it was ideal for Minato to attack slower. The former requires interpretation, the latter is simply obvious from thinking about what would've happened otherwise.
Yes.

The goal was obviously to land a strike on him (Which he was unable to do prior to this). The means of Minato achieving this was FTG Level 2, initiating a Mutual Strike.

The problem here is you are taking the fact Minato intended to strike in that moment as him holding back to set up that instance, which is not supported. FTG level 2 doesn’t require Minato to hold back his speed. It requires his reaction speed in relation to Obito’s combat speed.
It doesn't require him to hold back his speed if he's already slower, but it requires Obito to remain solid and not switch to phasing pre-emptively.
I’ve disagreed and the context of the fight leans itself to my argument.

Likewise.
This is going in circles 😭
Semantics w/o support isn’t ever a valid counterargument to ones building upon actual evidence and context.
So you're saying that statements aren't valid without feats? Guess Momoshiki's a Kaguya victim after all.
Obito showcased he is fast enough to react and catch Minato’s Hand when striking, even before Minato know’s his ability. Obito is shown reacting and cornering Minato, forcing him to use FTG, even after Minato witnessed his ability before (Which you yourself acknowledge supports an argument of equivalence to some degree). Minato doesn’t think of the mutual strike tactic until AFTER the first 2 exchanges, but now we’re supposed to “magically” believe that Obito showcasing equivalence / slightly superior movement & combat speed outside of Shunshin is due to Minato holding back???
Let's look at the other speed interactions they had for a moment.

• Minato grabs Naruto before Obito can strike him (I'm not particularly compelled by this feat but you are so I'll take it into account), and while Shunshin aided him in crossing the distance, grabbing Naruto before Obito stabbed him is all combat speed
  • Minato reacts to Obito's sneak attack, attacking first (might be valid or invalid depending on whether you think Obito is going full speed), and Obito turns his hand over, adjusting it a few centimetres to catch Minato's arm, which is a reaction speed feat, and doesn't require being on par in the first place as he's moving considerably less than Minato
  • With Minato being at least somewhat offguard after phasing through Obito (note Minato's "!!" reaction), Obito tags him while actually being aided by Minato's own speed as he's moving in the direction of Obito's chains

So the previous interactions absolutely don't prove he's equal to Minato in speed. Obito's feats against him are not enough to establish that Minato was going full speed at the end, which is the only true relativity interaction they have. Saying magically is also disingenuous as you're acting like it's not based on statements
Yeah, no… That doesn’t work in context to everything that came before. Show me evidence leaning towards the contrary to support your semantics based argument and you would have a valid point.
Give me a good argument that Obito is faster than Minato and you would have a valid point. You don't need evidence to counter evidence without validity, you just need to show why the argument doesn't go through.
It would be helpful if it supports your stance.
My goal rn is to explain why your argument doesn't hold up. After we've concluded the discussion around the validity of this argument, I can bring them up (though they're certainly not enough if this discussion doesn't convince you in the end).
My claim is, and has always been Obito is equal to, if not the tiniest bit faster in movement/combat (Sans Shunshin) and it’s based on and supported by feats. Currently, your interpretation has no support.
I get combat, but where do you get movement from?
Disagree and I lean on my above responses to this argument.
No, there are literally more possibilities in favor of Minato~/>Obito than Obito~>Minato numerically.
If Obito had a speed of 100 and Minato had a speed of like 95-99, the interaction would've played out like it did. But Minato could have a speed of anywhere from 100 to several hundred, and the interaction also would've played out like it did. Obviously the numbers are only a rough estimate, but the general idea is just that it's statistically improbable for Obito to be faster than Minato because there are fewer possibilities where it is the case.
You are correct, but the actual argument is centered around what we see and what we know. And both of those things supports my interpretation. If you have evidence to support your interpretation, post it. You haven’t actually disproven the things I’ve said. Your argument simply shifts it towards an equal interpretation, but without evidence supporting, it cannot actually be equal.
This is not how equal interpretation works. You're making a claim about Obito's speed, so the burden of proof is on you. If I simply demonstrate that the chances of your claim being true are 50%, then the argument doesn't go through from your side. I don't need evidence (even though I have provided plenty), I need simply to cast reasonable doubt on your claim.
Brother, we see the scans… Pages 13-15
Are you referring to them reaching for each other and how the anime makes Minato move his arm faster than Obito?
I think you need to reread my arguments. You are making it sound as If I said Obito is just blatantly faster to a significant degree. Like bruh… It is clear, that they are mainly relative (Not Vaguely) with Obito being faster on an order of MILLIMETERS TO CENTIMETERS!! 😭
I never said to a significant degree, but regardless of what degree, nothing other than this incredibly interpretable interaction supports him being any distance faster.
Like dude, it’s equivalent to winning the 100M Dash in the Olympics but the judges need to see the Cam Footage to determine who wins because it’s a photo-finish.

Name one area of your argument that I have not addressed in some form or fashion? I’ll wait, because I’m confident I have.
You haven't properly addressed the fact that Minato would've attacked the same way no matter how fast he was. You pretty much just said that it's an on screen feat so it should be used, which misses the point. You also ignored the short story that demonstrated why Minato outspeeding Obito would be bad. It's a more tangential point, but you also ignored Minato's combat speed>>Obito's movement speed.

And what I was referring to more generally is that you weren't directly responding to what I said in my previous message

Back