• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I know even you don't believe that. You've spent a big chunk of your life at least 4 years of your lifetime trying to upscale the bleach verse, with arguments upon argument, hours upon hours, days upon days even years my son. Why do you do all this if I may ask? Just to look at the profile and smile at it. No, you do it to power scale.

Let Boruto/Naruto fans stop thinking Arc would save you somehow, he will give you planetary only to find the loophole and downgrade it, give you moon level only to make bleach Universal. It is the circle of things this is Vs Battle Wiki. If you want to do anything do it yourself. I see nonsense like Arc giveth and Arc taketh away, lol who decides that?
I'm sad i was asleep when all this was going on

Nobody's stopping anyone from "running the verse". It's not like Arc or myself were elected to do this or something. We took it upon ourselves to help the verse, sometimes at the cost of my IRL wellbeing in my case. We rarely get thanks for it, and pretty much only catch shit from most people half the time, but that doesn't matter cause we like the verse and want to improve the quality of the profiles to help put a stop to a lot of the misconceptions flying around.

If ya'll want to "take over", you can stand to improve the quality of ya'll's arguments and CRTs first, instead of blaming everyone but yourselves for why they don't go through. Arc, myself, and many others have passed extremely controvertial upgrades in the past. The issue does not really lie in the system, believe me.

In the meantime, ya'll could stand to be a little more ******* grateful, quite frankly. Cause this verse would've went absolutely nowhere without this group in the last five years.
hmmm wow that sound beautiful to the hearing.

when I came I created a thread and was making an arguments about how the discussion rule was faulty for Momoshiki, kinshiki and isshiki being < Kaguya. I wasn’t even trying to scale them to ETSB at the time but guess what the thread was closed and I was made to look like the bad man( this topic as been debunked to death). Arc created the same CRT and they took out the discussion rule. At least my most recent CRT is an example too.

I know even you don't believe that. You've spent a big chunk of your life at least 4 years of your lifetime trying to upscale the bleach verse, with arguments upon argument, hours upon hours, days upon days even years my son. Why do you do all this if I may ask? Just to look at the profile and smile at it. No, you do it to power scale.

Let Boruto/Naruto fans stop thinking Arc would save you somehow, he will give you planetary only to find the loophole and downgrade it, give you moon level only to make bleach Universal. It is the circle of things this is Vs Battle Wiki. If you want to do anything do it yourself. I see nonsense like Arc giveth and Arc taketh away, lol who decides that?
whether arc likes bleach more is irrelevant. He does like the naruto verse. I don't think you realise how stressful gathering evidence, creating sandbox and CRT's are. You think someone that does not like a verse would do all that for upgrades? Also the downgrades are coz well he saw holes in his arguments. If you find some of his first CRT's you'd be shocked. Bro has argued solar and beyond kaguya in this same wiki

that's not what I said at all.

I said that from the viewpoint of the author, the power of a planet is still relevant to the characters.

Uzuhiko's existence just further proves that.

for eternal life and evolution

the Otsutsuki don't have a quantifiable metric for how much stronger each planet makes them nor arbitrary definitions of "planetary", "stellar", or universal like we do.

this point is kinda pointless.

I feel like you're confusing yourself.

All I said was that Bort holds back when using Uzuhiko, which he said not me.

If Uzuhiko is primarily Centrifugal Force, then why would the lesser Uzuhiko scale to the full value?

I hate to break it to you but you haven't either, because it's not about definitively proving a point.

It's about what's more consistent and requires fewer assumptions.

Is Uzuhiko Planet Spin? Yes, Bort told us twice and the Databook told us once. (Not an Assumption)

Can we get an actual measure of the Earth's Centrifugal Force and Rotation? (Yes, bc it's very easy to do so if you have an understanding of Math and Science like Mr. Physics degree over there does, but also not an assumption)

Did two people stronger than Shippuden God Tiers get injured by Uzuhiko? (Yep, Code was in visible pain and Hidari almost died, not an assumption)

Was Uzuhiko at full power when he almost killed Hidari or Code? (Nope, he said it wasn't ready and still fired it, almost killing Hidari, so not an assumption.)

Is Uzuhiko using the entirety of the planet's centrifugal force when it's not at full power? (finally, something that doesn't have a specified answer and requires us to make conclusions, but given that Bort specifically claims to "hold back" normally with Uzuhiko it's safe to say he's not always using the full power of the planet unless it's at maximum output)

so all it takes is one heavily implied assumption for the current God Tiers to be fallible by a Tier 5 attack.

and I can almost guarantee it would require more assumptions than that to make Uzuhiko, and the verse up to this point, above tier 5.

so even by your own logic, your stance is just worse than mine.

sure idrc
I agree to disagree. We are just repeating ourselves at this point.

when I came I created a thread and was making an arguments about how the discussion rule was faulty for Momoshiki, kinshiki and isshiki being < Kaguya. I wasn’t even trying to scale them to ETSB at the time but guess what the thread was closed and I was made to look like the bad man( this topic as been debunked to death). Arc created the same CRT and they took out the discussion rule. At least my most recent CRT is an example too.
Put bluntly, my arguments were simply superior. That’s why the staff agreed with my thread and not yours.

Okay, so here's an idea.

How about instead of blaming people you instead reflect on why Arc's CRT was accepted easily and yours was not? Why do you think that was? Let me answer that for you. It was because Arc's CRT was of a higher quality.
And look, I'm not trying to be mean. I didn't always churn out high quality CRTs either. It's a learning curve, one which you'll get better at with time if you put your mind to it.
Instead of blaming the proverbial Illuminati, just try to improve the quality of your arguments and CRTs, and I guarantee that they'll go over much better.

I literally created a CRT sometime last week that has no bearing on the scaling. Literally to change a misinformation that has been on the verse for over 3 years now. I begged The slayer he saw my chats and ignored it up until now( He can do whatever he wants ). You create a CRT and whew at least 4 mods are present. I know where I scale the verse to whether or not it reflects on this wiki is not my concern anymore.

My hope is, for any one that wants to keep upgrading the verse, get That bleach fans-shackle/Yoke of your neck first and do things yourself.
that's coz most times before he makes CRT's he talks to other verse supporters and staffs that participate in naruto threads. It may take a while but try and mingle with everyone here and discuss even off site. Your CRT's would go better

lol I give your threads upon threads where people used those same arguments. lol your argument are just more superior nonsense.
91zzz0.jpg

I have given up on making any thread after the last one.
Been there. done that. Buddy my first CRT got closed in a few hours, the second one did not even last an hour. What did i do? I simply made my arguments more convincing also cast away bias sometimes. my first approved CRT was a note change on kaguya's dimension swapping. It went well. Almost passed another now.
Once people start seeing your arguments sound more convincing and better it would have bearing on them being ready to listen to you better in the future
If you want to improve the verse search for feats, abilities and statements and discuss with other verse supporters about them coz trust me you can't do this alone.

Looking back now how the hell did i decide that my first CRT was to try and remove a discussion rule. Like I really saw a discussion rule and a 12 page staff thread linked, and I said "yup that's gonna be my first"
We all fumbled in one way or another when we first start out. I look back on some of the comments I made years ago, or some of the beliefs I held, and I physically cringe.
What separates the winners from the losers is the capacity to reflect on one's mistakes and learn from them. That's just a fact of life. Nobody's perfect.

@Samlex1234 the arc you need
Inb4 he says something within "Lies & Two Faced"

Whoever mentioned the net? I don't care much about the Slayer but if Boruto would ever move Boruto fans need to stop letting Arc and deceived (bleach fans) run the verse.
This may sound shocking to you but most people on this site care about more than one verse. I care about Avatar. I care about TBATE. I care about Riordanverse. I care about Naruto. I care about MHA. And many others. Shonen fans need to dead this one vs all mentality.
Nobody has a monopoly on a verse. If you think Arc and Deceived are ruining how Naruto is scaled here, you might as well make your own CRT and leave it to staffs to decide.
I'm sure @Damage3245 would love to hear you out.

@Samlex1234 you see arc CRT ? one staff said it was garbage, another just said "yeah no" and closed it. If that was you, you would have burned down half the wiki chanting "Bias! I had concrete evidence"
Got hit with the ban shortly after and then I came out of Muken stronger like I’m Aizen 😈 poetic since I manipulate this verse as lex knows

This may sound shocking to you but most people on this site care about more than one verse. I care about Avatar. I care about TBATE. I care about Riordanverse. I care about Naruto. I care about MHA. And many others. Shonen fans need to dead this one vs all mentality.
Nobody has a monopoly on a verse. If you think Arc and Deceived are ruining how Naruto is scaled here, you might as well make your own CRT and leave it to staffs to decide.
I'm sure @Damage3245 would love to hear you out.
damage is the fastest admin I know in HST threads to spot the loopholes in your arguments no matter how small

Back