• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Got hit with the ban shortly after and then I came out of Muken stronger like I’m Aizen 😈 poetic since I manipulate this verse as lex knows
images

@Samlex1234 the arc you need
Equivalent to the game profiles nobody cares about. Good arguments tho I give him that.

@Samlex1234 the arc you need
Don't be Deceived by it.

I don't even interact with the verse all that much. All the times I do interact with it is either commenting in threads or creating, generally speaking, minor revisions for the verse. A perfect example of that was my recent Particle Style thread. I don't see how you can say I just downplay the verse, when in that thread I did the exact opposite and upgraded an already strong ability to make it even stronger.

Currently, I'm working on the new Shibai profile, and I'm getting feedback from multiple Naruto supporters to make it as consistent with the information we're given about the character as I can. Just because we aren't scaling him to Low 2-C on wiki doesn't mean we don't personally believe he's only 4-C in actuality. If you're asking for my opinion, I'm fine with him being Low 2-C. My opinion just wouldn't be accepted on this wiki given the strict standards the site has with this kind of stuff.

I don't even interact with the verse all that much. All the times I do interact with it is either commenting in threads or creating, generally speaking, minor revisions for the verse. A perfect example of that was my recent Particle Style thread. I don't see how you can say I just downplay the verse, when in that thread I did the exact opposite and upgraded an already strong ability to make it even stronger.

Currently, I'm working on the new Shibai profile, and I'm getting feedback from multiple Naruto supporters to make it as consistent with the information we're given about the character as I can. Just because we aren't scaling him to Low 2-C on wiki doesn't mean we don't personally believe he's only 4-C in actuality. If you're asking for my opinion, I'm fine with him being Low 2-C. My opinion just wouldn't be accepted on this wiki given the strict standards the site has with this kind of stuff.
Shut up downplayer

leave shibai till we have more information. You want to scale him to 4c with what ?

Omnipotence maybe. The same power that was used to create the Naruto universe . But then you cherry pick. Man please.

the truth is shibai would actually be a strong 4c character in vs matches than as 2c or higher so i'm kinda looking forward to it

Tbh this is what happens when you view powerscalling as a dick measuring contest instead of viewing it as a way to make logical sense out of fiction. Goons keep aiming for the highest possible interpretation. I have been told that it should be a dick measuring contest because powerscalling for the sake of it is pointless. But I disagree.
It's only pointless to go about it that way if your goal is to simply prove that your favorite characters are the strongest ones around or whatever.
Me personally, I don't scale with other series in mind. My goal is and has always been to accurately index what my favorite characters are capable, and to properly portray the internal scaling of the verse. I don't care if said accurate portrayal ends up making them One Piece or Bleach victims so long as they are correct.

Perhaps it's not the most exciting approach, and I can't tell anyone to adopt it if they don't want to. But it has served my mental health and sanity well over the years, and ironically allowed me to upgrade many aspects of the verse to heights never before reached. So the approach clearly has some merits.

Back