• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I personally view the issue from a narrative and Author's POV perspective.

In the past few months, we've been given three explanations for Uzuhiko,

In all three examples, Uzuhiko is first and foremost explained to be using the power of the Earth's rotation/orbit/centrifugal force.

The only time it is mentioned that Uzuhiko is comprised of more than just those quantifiably Tier 5 forces is the databook.

"A new form of Rasengan that utilizes not only one's own chakra, but also the planet's rotation and orbit, plus the corresponding centrifugal and other forces."

However, the statement itself treats the "other forces" part as an afterthought to the main area the power of Uzuhiko is coming from, which is consistently the same across all three explanations, the rotation and centrifugal force of the planet Earth, to which Boruto has created a colloquialism by just referring to it as the Planet's "Chakra".

Not to mention iirc I've heard that the "other forces" part might not even be in the Japanese raws of the statement, which would kill any current argument that Uzuhiko is comprised of anything more than Planetary spin.

which would in turn mean that people like Code and Hidari (People massively above Jigen who is massively above Kaguya or Momoshiki) who Uzuhiko damaged were, until new information points to the contrary, damaged by Planetary Spin and nothing more.

Even from an Author's perspective, Ikemoto and Kishi created these Alien Parasytes that travel from planet to planet to absorb its power and get stronger while prolonging their lives.

The entirety of the Otsutsuki conflict has been about the destruction and preservation of Planet Earth from this same fate as seen with Kaguya, Toneri, Momo and Kin, Isshiki, and now Code/the Shinju.

So they have Bort, the ideological and narrative opposition to the Otsutsuki, create a jutsu that does not allow him to absorb the planet's power like an Otsutsuki would do but instead directs the planet's energy to quite literally fight back against those who seek to destroy it, giving the planet itself a sense of agency over its fate.

And yet Ike chose to make the Planet relevant power-wise, with something entirely tangible, a principle founded in real-world scientific logic.

Of course, we can be wrong, information isn’t set in stone and is changing every time more Boruto data comes out

But until then, accepting what’s currently out with Astricks and acknowledging that more information could come out eventually is the more appropriate thing to do.

If that is confirmed then it can be talked about it then,

also, I have yet to see any good evidence to suggest that for Momoshiki, in a timeframe that would even yield a tier 4 or higher result if calced. so whether or not thats even valid is a topic for a different day.

Not the face of someone that "tanked" anything

Boruto doesn't make Uzuhiko stronger, he's usually holding back Uzuhiko in normal instances, that's an important distinction.

Because Boruto held back on Code, someone he was trying to get information out of him on the Juubi's whereabouts.

Hidari was someone he was expressly trying to kill.

The one used against Code had less of the Planetary Spin gathered.

the non-maximum output Uzuhiko isn't quantifiable.

the 5B calc measures the entirety of the planet's rotational forces.

Maximum Output Uzuhiko is what uses the entirety of that energy since we already know Boruto "holds back" Uzuhiko's power normally.

This suggests that, at least by currently tangible means, his normal Uzuhiko is unquantifiably lower than the 5B calc.

Like I already said, I agree to an extent.

But I don't think Boruto the series is going to all of these lengths for 10+ years lore-wise to create relevancy for the power of a planet or the power gained from devouring a planet, just for us to look at an already sketchy argument for Tier 4 or Tier 2 characters and say "this is way more accurate."
The last argument is flawed
Because they go around to devour planet chakra does not mean they cap at planet

1. Why do they go around to devour countless of planet chakra, because they want to evolve not stay planetary. ( Hence Shibai) .

2. The burden of proof is on your to prove that code has just some part of the planet spin, when we know that it says vehemently. “The chakra that is rushing through would never dissipate just like how a planet would never stop spinning,. I disagree with your logic

You have not provide any adequate proof to back your claim just an assumptions statement. We can agree to disagree as I don't see any of us budging soon.

I think Koji’s Prescience might not be as Combat applicable as The Almighty (Until we see Koji fight with it). Unlike Almighty, where Yhwach see’s all possible futures as Grains of Sand and people jumping from Grain to Grain, the way Koji explained it is as if, while he “can” see all futures, it’s unknown which branch will be selected until its selected.

Meaning one would have to plan for literally all possible outcomes to take advantage of Prescience whereas with The Almighty, you can see which future an individual is gunning for, and easier to plan accordingly.

Thoughts?

I think Koji’s Prescience might not be as Combat applicable as The Almighty (Until we see Koji fight with it). Unlike Almighty, where Yhwach see’s all possible futures as Grains of Sand and people jumping from Grain to Grain, the way Koji explained it is as if, while he “can” see all futures, it’s unknown which branch will be selected until its selected.

Meaning one would have to plan for literally all possible outcomes to take advantage of Prescience whereas with The Almighty, you can see which future an individual is gunning for, and easier to plan accordingly.

Thoughts?
Please can we stop comparing prescience to the almighty? However, I digress.

In prescience their outcomes with higher chances and some with low chances

I am become The Slayer, Destroyer of Mrks.
oppenheimer-cillian-murphy.gif

Whoever mentioned the net? I don't care much about the Slayer but if Boruto would ever move Boruto fans need to stop letting Arc and deceived (bleach fans) run the verse.
Am I not allowed to be a Naruto/Boruto fan because I also like Bleach? Why does me being a Bleach fan matter outside your fragile ego being shattered after I ran mental laps around you?

I don't care much about the Slayer but if Boruto would ever move Boruto fans need to stop letting Arc and deceived (bleach fans) run the verse.
Nobody's stopping anyone from "running the verse". It's not like Arc or myself were elected to do this or something. We took it upon ourselves to help the verse, sometimes at the cost of my IRL wellbeing in my case. We rarely get thanks for it, and pretty much only catch shit from most people half the time, but that doesn't matter cause we like the verse and want to improve the quality of the profiles to help put a stop to a lot of the misconceptions flying around.

If ya'll want to "take over", you can stand to improve the quality of ya'll's arguments and CRTs first, instead of blaming everyone but yourselves for why they don't go through. Arc, myself, and many others have passed extremely controvertial upgrades in the past. The issue does not really lie in the system, believe me.

In the meantime, ya'll could stand to be a little more ******* grateful, quite frankly. Cause this verse would've went absolutely nowhere without this group in the last five years.

I doubt it since tails seem to amp you exponentially (6 Tails Naruto is definitely more than 1.5x above 4 Tails Naruto). V2 9 Tails Kushina is quite arguable though. Either way Minato doesn't scale above KCM2 Naruto if that's where you're going with this. With highball you could say Hokage Minato rivals Base KCM2 Naruto if you think Kakashi is mistaking Naruto for Minato based on both his AP and speed.
I'm genuinely this close 🤏 to tweaking out every time I see you say "Minato rivals kcm2 Naruto" just because they have similar cloaks istg 💀

Am I not allowed to be a Naruto/Boruto fan because I also like Bleach? Why does me being a Bleach fan matter outside your fragile ego being shattered after I ran mental laps around you?
You had nonsense arguments, even with back ups. you act like you are for Naruto and bleach but anytime a character comes that threaten your verse you fall to your basic instinct. Lol, I'm on the bleach discussion too. I saw how annoyed you got when you found out the Shibai as prescience, can see the past and present, as omnipotent to write things and can possibly solo your verse. Oh deceive lets create a crt to downgrade Shibai to 4C, we will claim he does not have enough evidence. Oh Guyss I think the verse cap at 5b now because Uzuhiko is 5b. Two faced.

nobody runs anything, its not like theres some secret underground organization akin to the akatsuki controlling the verse from the shadows.
there were entire upgrades, downgrades that all happened without Arc or Slayer's involvement
Me nervously glancing back at the VSBW Illuminati group chats us select few are a part of nervously whistling

You had nonsense arguments, even with back ups. you act like you are for Naruto and bleach but anytime a character comes that threaten your verse you fall to your basic instinct. Lol, I'm on the bleach discussion too. I saw how annoyed you got when you found out the Shibai as prescience, can see the past and present, as omnipotent to write things and can possibly solo your verse. Oh deceive lets create a crt to downgrade Shibai to 4C, we will claim he does not have enough evidence. Oh Guyss I think the verse cap at 5b now because Uzuhiko is 5b. Two faced.
@Damage3245 the mean man is bullying me

91zy23.jpg

nobody runs anything, its not like theres some secret underground organization akin to the akatsuki controlling the verse from the shadows.
debatable, IYKYK. 👀
there were entire upgrades, downgrades that all happened without Arc or Slayer's involvement
I was literally gone for almost a year from the end of 2022 all the way to the middle of 2023. And upon my return I was shocked to see that nothing had changed, practically. Absolutely nothing was done.
Likewise, I was gone for like 4+ months this year, and once again, there were essentially no super major revisions outside of the ones made by the usual suspects.
How is it our fault that nothing gets done unless we do it? It's ridiculous.

debatable, IYKYK. 👀

I was literally gone for almost a year from the end of 2022 all the way to the middle of 2023. And upon my return I was shocked to see that nothing had changed, practically. Absolutely nothing was done.
Likewise, I was gone for like 4+ months this year, and once again, there were essentially no super major revisions outside of the ones made by the usual suspects.
How is it our fault that nothing gets done unless we do it? It's ridiculous.
Mrk Mentality

The last argument is flawed
Because they go around to devour planet chakra does not mean they cap at planet
that's not what I said at all.

I said that from the viewpoint of the author, the power of a planet is still relevant to the characters.

Uzuhiko's existence just further proves that.
1. Why do they go around to devour countless of planet chakra
for eternal life and evolution
because they want to evolve not stay planetary. ( Hence Shibai) .
the Otsutsuki don't have a quantifiable metric for how much stronger each planet makes them nor arbitrary definitions of "planetary", "stellar", or universal like we do.

this point is kinda pointless.
2. The burden of proof is on your to prove that code has just some part of the planet spin, when we know that it says vehemently. “The chakra that is rushing through would never dissipate just like how a planet would never stop spinning,. I disagree with your logic
I feel like you're confusing yourself.

All I said was that Bort holds back when using Uzuhiko, which he said not me.

If Uzuhiko is primarily Centrifugal Force, then why would the lesser Uzuhiko scale to the full value?
You have not provide any adequate proof to back your claim just an assumptions statement.
I hate to break it to you but you haven't either, because it's not about definitively proving a point.

It's about what's more consistent and requires fewer assumptions.

Is Uzuhiko Planet Spin? Yes, Bort told us twice and the Databook told us once. (Not an Assumption)

Can we get an actual measure of the Earth's Centrifugal Force and Rotation? (Yes, bc it's very easy to do so if you have an understanding of Math and Science like Mr. Physics degree over there does, but also not an assumption)

Did two people stronger than Shippuden God Tiers get injured by Uzuhiko? (Yep, Code was in visible pain and Hidari almost died, not an assumption)

Was Uzuhiko at full power when he almost killed Hidari or Code? (Nope, he said it wasn't ready and still fired it, almost killing Hidari, so not an assumption.)

Is Uzuhiko using the entirety of the planet's centrifugal force when it's not at full power? (finally, something that doesn't have a specified answer and requires us to make conclusions, but given that Bort specifically claims to "hold back" normally with Uzuhiko it's safe to say he's not always using the full power of the planet unless it's at maximum output)

so all it takes is one heavily implied assumption for the current God Tiers to be fallible by a Tier 5 attack.

and I can almost guarantee it would require more assumptions than that to make Uzuhiko, and the verse up to this point, above tier 5.

so even by your own logic, your stance is just worse than mine.
We can agree to disagree as I don't see any of us budging soon.
sure idrc

Back