• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Friends, you probably won't believe what I'm saying now, but I predicted that a feature about fate would come to the series in the 4th episode. I even remember very well that I said that fate manipulation would come to the series. But I didn't expect a story with different fates and different outcomes of events. If I didn't misunderstand the spoilers above, Kashin Koji can see infinite different stories.

Some more spoilers

KK's power allows him to see countless possible futures.

Not all androids received powers from Shibai's cells, they have the cells, but they have not awakened powers (KK, Delta and Boro).

KK says that after obtaining the cells, it is a matter of luck whether he obtains the power of the shibai or not. He only awakened power when he is near death.

KK says that in addition to Sasuke's techniques, he would teach Boruto all the techniques he (Boruto) learned in possible futures.

KK tells several possibilities that could have happened and that can happen.

He says the worst possible future is one where the planet dies.

He says more things but it's better to wait for the translations .

Boruto is trapped by a handcuff that Amado created, it prevents the use of any technique.

A new shinju is blossoming, at the end of the chapter Jura says he needs to choose a name. The identity has not been revealed.
I see some people comparing his ability to The Almighty

20240816-184525.jpg

I think it's not bad.

Top 3 or Top 5 Boruto chapter and the best TBV chapter to me. Not that special in the grand scheme of things but its nice and got me a bit hyped, which I havent been since the Shibai, Amado backstory and Boruto future sight chapter.

Actually, the Omnipotence chapters were hype too, but I didnt like how suddenly Part 1 ended.

Best Boruto Spoilers in a long time, this is actually super hype
Edit: Will Koji's offbrand almighty be used for Storm scaling?

Last edited:
So it might be that

Post Shibai cells Transfusion Isshiki>>>Post SCT Jigen>>>Pre Betrayal Isshiki>>>Post God Fruit Kaguya

And Kaguya off guarding him and doing so much damage is because while stronger he wasn't anywhere near as strong now and like still a lesser enough gap for her to nearly kill him with some dura neg attack or whatever

Back