• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
That's interesting
main-qimg-995efd96ddff1525f29219d0a35dc35f
It’s stated in the Databook as well.

Well then Naruto himself is dropping like a sack of bricks due to Baryon Mode.
he'd blitz and nearly one-tap pretty much everyone

shippuden team 7 goes down easy
mitsuki goes down easy, sarada goes down

boruto and kawaki are really the only ones who possibly stand a chance against Baryon Naruto imo.

That's who I'm talking about.
err but then adults also have MAS so

if we take them as they would fight in character, Shippuden has more versatility and is far more creative and the adults have more experience.

New Gen has... uh.. Uzuhiko? Daikouten.. Boruto at the top with Sasuke and Nard in skill..

I think the new gen prolly get drowned out here. They don't have enough abilities to really make them stand out against the other teams.. Karma Boruto is TBD until we see it and Sarada n Mitsuki are really just dead weight until we see more

Then what about Uzuhiko? Is Uzuhiko downgraded to everyone's level?
nah thats higher than his AP, but I don't think the other teams are gonna get hit by it personally. Unlike Code, they all got amazing senses and perception to dodge his attacks IMO. they're definitely not gonna let him charge it either

nah thats higher than his AP, but I don't think the other teams are gonna get hit by it personally. Unlike Code, they all got amazing senses and perception to dodge his attacks IMO. they're definitely not gonna let him charge it either
The team can definitely strategize around Uzuhiko and Daikokuten. So can the shippuden team around the SPCT. Adult team 7 is at the most disadvantage here imo.

i think naruto is hard carrying shippuden era imo, sasuke and sakura from the new era have a ton of stuff their teen versions dont have like cancer punches and being able to make portals into other dimensions, as well as more creative usages of Amenotajikara.

do yoy guys think Sakura from both eras would be dead weight? Or could she be good support? Also is Sai here (not that it really matters lol)

Back