• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
So we gonna have two profiles(tabs?) for Borutoverse like DB has for Cell? One for Manga and one for anime cause not seeing any anime characters, mentions, abilities and such in the manga(cries in Jogan) kinda makes it skeptical that they the same.

Last edited:
Lightning Style Bear Trap!
The circle of electric teeth came snapping at Sakura.
In an instant, she determined that she wouldn't be able to stop it.
- Page 160
Even the punches that damaged him were difficult to pull off.
The skin was hard, The reactive force threatened to shatter her own body. The sensation of the punch lingered in her fist.
- Page 158
I have more quotes.

These are from pre Byakugou amp
When she did activate it, he didn't deal any damage outside of his TBB (which was far superior to his regular blows according to Sakura)
“Sorry,” Sakura said, clenching her fists. “But I’m used to attacking over and over and being repelled!” She started running.
Arriving in front of Kido, she hurled her fist at him.
Hit! Hit! Hit! she chanted as she beat at her opponent. He tried to dodge her or guard, but she simply and intently continued to strike the same place.
She saw a momentary lapse in his guard and grabbed hold of the chance to plunge her fist toward him. The punch that landed was solid.
She watched as a single crack raced along the purple outer skin.

0221-011.png

Why the kids being taught senjutsu?

Aight, I make fun of Daemon's design but I'll admit, the kid is kinda based:
Here is him roasting Kawaki for no apparent reason
vi5UFER.jpeg

This is him right before his fight with a Jigen lvl character
Z4PcRBl.jpeg

And he's also pretty smart.
F8uAJ4lXAAA4co0.jpg:large

H9uh2bY.jpeg

Bro casually analyzed Uzuhiko as if it isn't even a threat (which tbf it isn't), and was the voice of reason among these other two dumbasses. Not to mention he hasn't been pushed to go all out yet in his life.
lIbmoio.jpeg

Still ugly af tho

Last edited:
vi5UFER.jpeg

Z4PcRBl.jpeg

H9uh2bY.jpeg

Bro casually analyzed Uzuhiko as if it isn't even a threat (which tbf it isn't), and was the voice of reason among these other two dumbasses. Not to mention he hasn't been pushed to go all out yet in his life.
lIbmoio.jpeg

Still ugly af tho
thats-why-hes-the-goat-the-goat.gif

vi5UFER.jpeg

Z4PcRBl.jpeg

H9uh2bY.jpeg

lIbmoio.jpeg

Still ugly af tho
Daemon to Code, Boruto, Kawaki, & Jigen:
images

Back