• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG_20240120_203012.jpg
Nope, Kaguya's hot as hell.

I can't lol, who designed this thing like come on. It just feels off to me but I heard not everyone is a fan of some if the Boruto art but Deamon is something special.
It's on purpose I think. They are leaning heavily into the powerful but annoying runt. Even though he's pretty based. Tbh I would have rioted if they made Daemon anything less than fugly. One of his most entertaining aspects.
9bgjRHK.png

I think an otsusuki clan rule is that if you fail to harvest what you were sent to it is straight death sentence.
I also think this evolved shinju is something that has almost happened before and is the no 1 thing otsusuki must never allow to happen.

Momo is probably boruto source of information

I think an otsusuki clan rule is that if you fail to harvest what you were sent to it is straight death sentence.
I also think this evolved shinju is something that has almost happened before and is the no 1 thing otsusuki must never allow to happen.

Momo is probably boruto source of information
I wonder, if the Shinju thing happens, what's the Otsutsuki's protocol? I suppose normally there wouldn't be a chance, but what is it? Do the leaders back in their homeworld call in reinforcements?

I wonder, if the Shinju thing happens, what's the Otsutsuki's protocol? I suppose normally there wouldn't be a chance, but what is it? Do the leaders back in their homeworld call in reinforcements?
I'm probably thinking the introduction of the otsusuki clan would be due to them finding out about shinju with ego. Then they'd take it as an emergency situation and call in reinforcements.
In the process I think they'd treat momo as a failure and not even worthy of the clan

Back