• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ino is like a healer in RPG's. Great at support, but useless at a 1v1. I'd argue she truly shines outside of the battlefield. Like what she's doing currently.

Ino is like a healer in RPG's. Great at support, but useless at a 1v1. I'd argue she truly shines outside of the battlefield.
Yup, until she randomly becomes strong enough to team up with Sai in a 2v1 against an elite Anbu Jōnin, who became a synthetic Jinchuriki with a V1 cloak derived from Six Paths Naruto's chakra and DNA. Gotta love the novels lmao.

Ino is like a healer in RPG's. Great at support, but useless at a 1v1. I'd argue she truly shines outside of the battlefield. Like what she's doing currently.
She did onetap that Zetsu with a kick when Shika was controlling her. But also she can control her enemies, so she's goated in 1v1s. Hell, she controlled 2 White Zetsu at once iirc, so that's a multi-control.

Yup, until she randomly becomes strong enough to team up with Sai in a 2v1 against an elite Anbu Jōnin, who became a synthetic Jinchuriki with a V1 cloak derived from Six Paths Naruto's chakra and DNA. Gotta love the novels lmao.
what
She did onetap that Zetsu with a kick when Shika was controlling her. But also she can control her enemies, so she's goated in 1v1s. Hell, she controlled 2 White Zetsu at once iirc, so that's a multi-control.
Still not 1v1s my guy. I'm not saying she can't do stuff. But not really a great choice for 1v1s.

Look, In taijutsu skill, she’s able to match Asuma and physically she can One Shot White Zetsu.

Put some respect on her name…
birdd.JPG

Was that the guy with the drugs that turn your chakra into Bijuu Chakra?

"So do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us." ~ Gandalf
"The important thing is not how long you live... It's what you accomplish with your life. While I live, I want to shine. I want to prove that I exist. If I could do something really important... That would definitely carry on into the future.” ~Grovyle, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness/Time/Sky

iq3gDnC.png

Would this affect any scaling? The second from last paragraph.
Ain't no way. Ain't no f*ucking way he said electromagnetic induction is a recent discovery. Pre Boruto era had f*ucking wireless ear piece, monitors, video camera, etc. How tf did they build those without knowing electromagnetic induction for a while? Are they geeking about a railgun while they had fully functioning monitors 15 years ago?

Ain't no way. Ain't no f*ucking way he said electromagnetic induction is a recent discovery. Pre Boruto era had f*ucking wireless ear piece, monitors, video camera, etc. How tf did they build those without knowing electromagnetic induction for a while? Are they geeking about a railgun while they had fully functioning monitors 15 years ago?
To be fair, they said the Scientific Ninja Team had just discovered it. Someone else probably knew that already, the SNT were just dumb.

Back