• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
6 Chapters in, show many episodes do you think they could ink out? 4 Episodes? If they add scenes with Anime Only Characters and extend flash backs.
monthly manga is about twice the length of a weekly, rule of thumb is generally 3 chapters per episode, but this can change based on pacing or if the anime decided to expand on certain scenes.

chapter 1 is likely just to be 1 episode

2 and 3 and 4 will be 1 episode given how action focus they are, remove 4 if you think they will add a ton of original scenes.

first half Chapter 5 will likely be its own episode, given its a flashback and will likely give the studio enough stuff to expand on for a single episode

Rest of chapter 5 to 6 and possibly 7 for the next episode.

I really wonder how the Anime will handle “Denki” and the other Anime Only Characters during the Eida/Daemon homestay and the Omnipotence + these 6 Chapters.

monthly manga is about twice the length of a weekly, rule of thumb is generally 3 chapters per episode, but this can change based on pacing or if the anime decided to expand on certain scenes.

chapter 1 is likely just to be 1 episode

2 and 3 and 4 will be 1 episode given how action focus they are, remove 4 if you think they will add a ton of original scenes.

first half Chapter 5 will likely be its own episode, given its a flashback and will likely give the studio enough stuff to expand on for a single episode

Rest of chapter 5 to 6 and possibly 7 for the next episode.
Half a Cour already! 💀 Now Perriot gotta get their shit straightened out… 😭

I really wonder how the Anime will handle “Denki” and the other Anime Only Characters during the Eida/Daemon homestay and the Omnipotence + these 6 Chapters.
depends. if it comes back as seasonal i doubt we will get anything with them ever again.

if its weekly, i fully expect iron man Denki or else the show should be cancelled smh

if its weekly, i fully expect iron man Denki or else the show should be cancelled smh
FE9uXc6UcAEC389.jpg

Can't wait for his Otsutsussy buster armor.

How would you Rank War Arc Konoha 12+Sai?
Naruto>Sakura>Lee>Choji>Neji>Hinata>Shikamaru≥≥Ten Ten>Sai>Kiba>Shino>Ino

Mind you, this is taking into consideration their strength
Not how they'll fare in relation to each other
Shikamaru's style will have him at the advantage against people like Hinata and Neji and Ino's jutsu is a win con against almost everyone on the list

Before you ask, ten ten is that high because of her SoSP weapon

Kiba a fraud fr. Someone started arguing with me on youtube about why Naruto's core message about hardwork vs talent fell flat at the end (even tho it wasn't it's core message). And he gave the example of how Kiba wanted to be Hokage and couldn't because he wasn't as talented as Naruto smh. I just told him nah Kiba didn't fail because he's untalented, he failed because he's a clown. Bro chose the worst possible example for his argument.

How would you Rank War Arc Konoha 12+Sai?
Hmmmm...

1. Naruto(5-C)
2. Sasuke(5-C)
3. Sakura(=EMS Sasuke)
4. Rock Lee(Threw a kunai really fast)
5. Choji(Goat)
6. Neji(Helped block the Juubi)
7. Sai(Damaged Edo Sasori and Deidara)
8. Shika D. Maru(Can kick Hidan's ass)
9. Tenten(Made Edo Kakuzu look like fodder)
10. Kiba(Effortlessly bisected multiple Juubi Clones, including a giant one and is 1/3 as strong as 3-Headed Wolf in base.)
11. Hinata(Stomped a Juubi Clone)
12. Shino(Stomped a Juubi Clone, beat an elite Edo Jonin, no durability feats)
13. Ino(Can onetap a White Zetsu)
14. Pretty much any regular Jonin

Back