• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Harem ass protagonist
0056-016.png

Called this back in 2021

He learned from the best - ( naruto )

Naruto/Boruto one of the few Shonen MC's who could actually make a harem work due to Shadow Clones and how they work plus their massive chakra reserves lmfao

Speaking of which, y’all remember Kishimoto setting up Mitsuki x Chocho in Gaiden?

Their future Child gonna be Raw as all hell… InoShikaCho support w/ Akamichi Butterfly Mode / Expansion and SM Stacked. 😬

Speaking of which, y’all remember Kishimoto setting up Mitsuki x Chocho in Gaiden?

Their future Child gonna be Raw as all hell… InoShikaCho support w/ Akamichi Butterfly Mode / Expansion and SM Stacked. 😬
Orochimaru seems like the type to not give his creation genitals because that's just a weak spot if you get hit. Idk if a child is even possible.

Aight it's been a while since I've done a conspiracy theory so here goes. Idk if @UchihaSlayer96 remembers, but one of the first interactions we've had was about this panel:
main-qimg-437e0882b3d18a9e13d7465442fc049b-lq

Here's a close up of it if anybody wants:

At the time I couldn't figure out what it was for. I thought maybe Sage Mode or something, but SM just needs meditation, no handsigns. But then I saw it again and it clicked:
main-qimg-9e9c2b81179be074e632c94db9aa51e8
vLuKKIE.jpg
This is from the latest chapter. And it's identical to the previous one.
As we can see the handsign used for FTG by Boruto is consistently same. I don't remember Minato ever needing handsign for FTG ( @MinatoSparkle please confirm this for me). If this is true and my theory is correct. Then Kashin Koji was gonna use FTG against Delta. This answers 2 important things.

1. Kashin Koji taught Boruto FTG. His brand of FTG is different than Minato's if he didn't use the hand sign.
2. Kashin Koji was going to lead with FTG and not Sage mode against Delta. Do what you will with that.

Possible plot implications:

1. Boruto mentioned Minato while using this. So if the above points end up being true, it implies that Koji knew Minato. So it's possible that he retains or regains Jiraiya's memories but not his personality.
2. Even though Jiraiya didn't know how to do FTG when he was alive, he had an intimate knowledge of how it worked and mastered it after being cyborged.

Isnt that the hand signs for his dragon flame bombs?, i guess maybe not as the bottom fingers are placed slightly differently
FFg1AVd.jpg

I'm not confident mostly because we had a shift in writers (unless it was like a broader stroke thing that was planned ahead of time that all parties were aware of), but i mean its a theory i like regardless.

I'm not confident mostly because we had a shift in writers (unless it was like a broader stroke thing that was planned ahead of time that all parties were aware of), but i mean its a theory i like regardless.
I get what you mean. But because of this I have more faith in Koji than Sasuke. Coupled with the fact that if Sasuke taught Boruto FTG, Boruto could have teleported Sasuke outta the Code fight. You could argue that Sasuke only knew FTG in theory and Boruto hadn't mastered it yet, but I have more confidence in Koji for now. Might change my mind if new evidence or arguments are presented tho.

Back