• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Weebs when someone said Boruto is getting decent:
averagefan.gif
nah literally... haters and enjoyers react the same way 💀

I do agree that he's a Sasuke fanboy. But that's also a part of his character and was always his driving goal as a kid. He looked up to Sasuke and wanted to be just like him.

The (contrived) plot-twist enabled Boruto to emulate Sasuke in a similar fashion. And him protecting Sarada (and Konoha by extension) from Code is a direct callback to Boruto's promise to Sarada in NNG, when he said he'd support her as a Shadow Kage (like Sasuke) who watches over and protects the Village from the shadows. To me, that is cool.

We might see Boruto become less "edgy" as the timeskip goes forward now that he's in the village. Of course there's still some drama and tension that needs to be relieved, before he fully relaxes, but we can see from his reaction from seeing Hima and Sarada, that he's far far more emotional than Sasuke was, and isn't just an edgy character.
Well said

Is a page for Shibai not allowed btw?

It was tried before in a thread I made, and it was soundly rejected by the staff because of him lacking enough feats and appearances to warrant a profile.

If you scroll down in this blog, you can see the profile, and if you search up Shibai related CRT's, you're going to find the one I made.
Remove the HDE and it might get accepted.

It was tried before in a thread I made, and it was soundly rejected by the staff because of him lacking enough feats and appearances to warrant a profile.
I don't see the issue with him at the very least, like as minimum as you can get, just being stronger than Baryon Mode Naruto in all stats, he doesn't really need feats for that

I'd prefer him get 4-C as a minimum though

And we know all his abilities are just Shinjutsu, so he gets the abilities of basically all Otsutsuki, who's abilities are Shinjutsu, and the Cyborgs
If you scroll down in this blog, you can see the profile, and if you search up Shibai related CRT's, you're going to find the one I made.
Nice profile man, very high quality

Back