• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GBX4osWXwAAyZSN

there is such a panel but it looks like a fake

Kinda, but it's more slowing than negation. I guess that's what the limited is there for.
Doesn't it mean anyone who regens right after naruto rasenshuriken should have like higher or at least same tier regen.

I've also wanted to say this for a long time but odaama ransengan in boruto looks like deconstruction or EE.

Doesn't it mean anyone who regens right after naruto rasenshuriken should have like higher or at least same tier regen.
No since Rasenshuriken slowing regeneration doesn't equate to it bypassing regeneration of lower quality. It just means that person can regenerate faster than Edo Tensei's, not that they have better regeneration, in terms of quality, compared to Edo Tensei's.

No since Rasenshuriken slowing regeneration doesn't equate to it bypassing regeneration of lower quality. It just means that person can regenerate faster than Edo Tensei's, not that they have better regeneration, in terms of quality, compared to Edo Tensei's.
If the rasenshuriken is what is slowing the regen it should also slow down the other person regen. The fact it is not should mean the regen is superior or at the very least resistant to regen negation

If the rasenshuriken is what is slowing the regen it should also slow down the other person regen. The fact it is not should mean the regen is superior or at the very least resistant to regen negation
That's the thing tho, it doesn't negate regeneration my dude. It just slows it down.
I mean everyone he uses it on just completely eviscrates from existence. Not even a spec of dust is left for them. Even momoshiki using it on boro has the same effect
Nothing the Chō Odama Rasengan has done can't be replicated with sheer AP. It's always been an attack that hits far above Naruto's weight class.

That's the thing tho, it doesn't negate regeneration my dude. It just slows it down.

Nothing the Chō Odama Rasengan has done can't be replicated with sheer AP. It's always been an attack that hits far above Naruto's weight class.
I see. But for Odama rasengan even in shippuden it doesn't completely turn people to nothing. Are you saying that the Odama rasengan is so far above the ap of the people he fought that is just completely turns them to nothing? If so borushiki should get the same rating naruto does from his Odama rasengan

I see. But for Odama rasengan even in shippuden it doesn't completely turn people to nothing. Are you saying that the Odama rasengan is so far above the ap of the people he fought that is just completely turns them to nothing? If so borushiki should get the same rating naruto does from his Odama rasengan
Well, first off, it doesn't "turn them to nothing". That's not really stated anywhere. It likely just vaporized them or reduced them to imperceptible parts.

And yes, the attack has the AP to one-shot people around Naruto's level.

@UchihaSlayer96

Off topic but I think there's proof that Version 2 Bee's Lariat Chakra Skull Lariat >>> Biju Mode Bee's normal punches, though it sounds weird

When Bee rammed into Kisame with Samehada, he blew a hole in Kisame's chest and blew off a bit of Samehada too

When KCM Naruto went full speed and punched Kisame in Samehada, Kisame bled but not nearly the same damage, and Samehada seemed to take zero damage

And KCM Naruto later on with even less chakra than before equals Biju Mode Bee's punches on the Gedo Mazo

You could say that KCM Naruto got stronger, but this wouldn't really make sense for this scenario considering he'd spent tons of his chakra across the war and even after cooperating with Kurama, he kinda used up a lot of that chakra fighting the Biju, as you can see here just before boxing the Gedo Mazo, he's pretty tired.

How would you guys rank the Sannin in terms of Kombat? All versions. No Kashin Koji of course
Zetsu Orochimaru with Edo Tensei (WA) >>>>> Zetsu Orochimaru and all of Kabuto's intel > Eight Headed Orochimaru > SM Jiraiya ~ Orochimaru with Edo Tensei (P1) > Byakugo Tsunade > Base Orochimaru > Base Jiraiya > Base Tsunade > Armless Orochimaru (P2) > Rusty Tsunade (No hemophobia) > Armless Orochimaru (P1) > Poisoned Jiraiya > Rusty Tsunade (Hemophobia)

Orochimaru (Boruto) = ???

(Might be a bit unfair to SM Jiraiya (Eight Headed Orochimaru and Orochimaru with Edo Tensei vs SM Jiraiya) and Tsunade here, but I do think Orochimaru is the strongest Sannin, and Orochimaru is stated on par with Jiraiya which should include SM Jiraiya. SM Jiraiya is too versatile for Tsunade, though Tsunade is stronger than both physically, by a lot)

If we include Kashin Koji than he's either below Orochimaru with Edo Tensei (WA) or above him depending on how you scale Boruto, he beat Jigen who was weaker than 10% in base, if you include Sage Mode on top of that which is a massive boost, arguably 10x, then he could actually be Otsutsuki tier.

Last edited:
Now that's just sad.

Reasons for the whole scale?
BE Orochimaru is arguably a threat to Base Hokage Naruto, and beat sick Naruto in a novel.

WA Orochimaru is strong enough to suppress Tobirama and sorta seems to be relative to Edo Hiruzen as they fight together against the God Tree, who shows relative speed to Tobirama and is probably close to his prime strength without physical ailments from old age.

100H Tsunade's AP is godlike, and she can tag a Susanoo clone, but she's below KCM Naruto overall cause both he and Tsunade herself stated that Naruto's the only one who can defeat Obito.

P1 Sannin are stated to be equal, and Jiraiya should've gotten a little stronger in P2 with him working actively on missions for the village in secret.

Armless Orochimaru does better against a stronger 4T Naruto than Base Jiraiya seems to.

Wait, context? Why is orochimaru going around beating up medically ill people all of a sudden? What's next, is he gonna beat up might guy in a wheelchair?
Lol I don't know the context, I just know of the fight.
Base Jiraiya would have Gamabunta whereas Armless Orochimaru wouldn't have Manda, Manda would probably just try to kill Orochimaru or desummon if he knows Orochimaru is armless
Meh in P1 that would've been the case, but while Orochimaru can't use sign based ninjutsu in P2, he can at least use other stuff like Rashomon and huge snake waves, with which I'd still argue he's superior to Manda.

Databook says Jiraiya = Orochimaru.

1.) Past Jiraiya stalemated Past Bloodlusted Oro.

2.) Nerfed Orochimaru = Nerfed Jiraiya

Oro really only goes over Jiraiya if he has prep.

SM Jiraiya~Orochimaru sure

Also:
1. Orochimaru won that fight as Jiraiya is more fatigued and we don't know if he used Sage Mode in the fight
2. Orochimaru was slamming Jiraiya

SM Jiraiya~Orochimaru sure
I would say SM ~ 8 Headed Kaiju Godzilla.
Also:
1. Orochimaru won that fight as Jiraiya is more fatigued and we don't know if he used Sage Mode in the fight
The last part of that we see is Orochimaru dashing at THAT exhausted Version of Jiraiya with Killing Intent (And lets not act like both weren’t exhausted. Iirc, both were on a knee). How can you claim that as a Oro win when he was incapable of killing Jiraiya (Who iirc wasn’t fighting to kill, unlike his opponent)?
2. Orochimaru was slamming Jiraiya
Orochimaru slammed him once and that was only due to a distraction, and clearly Jiraiya was back up after the fact because that led into the 3WDL, iirc. It’s been a while, you know? 😅

Back