• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Huh, I guess we do.
Here get to translating UsseySlayer boy.
F2qYov0.jpg

正拳のあまりの速さに空気摩擦で炎を宿し
空気をたたく衝撃波と炎で相手を破壊する体術!まさに珍獣・・・・・これほど体術の強い忍は珍しい! 私は三度目ですが

The incredible speed of the straight punch generates friction with the air, igniting flames. A martial art that combines shockwaves and flames to destruct opponents! Truly a rare ninja with such formidable martial arts skills! This is my third time, but...

Apparently you need a PhD to become a chunin because this was one of the question

There is a ethyl ether solution in which all the aromatic compounds are dissolved. After adding dilute hydrochloric acid to this and shaking it, the diethyl ether layer was separated. A dilute aqueous sodium hydroxide solution was added to this diethyl ether solution, and the mixture was shaken, and the diethyl ether layer was separated. Finally, write the compounds contained in the diethyl ether layer obtained and their structural formulas.
Does anyone know the answer?

Sakura really is HER. I guess those frauds, Minato and Itachi, too....
When i was checking the questions more closely there were a lot that are not actually possible to translate but the little i could see there were at least 3 of them about chemistry, there were at least 2 of math and at least 2 about militar level strategy like this one
Question 3
50m
The diagram below shows ``Controlled Highlands 1100'' occupied by hypothetical enemy A. If you plan to invade this region, give an example of the enemy's defense line and describe it.
Also, describe the main points of the mountain battle on the attacking side.
AllRcSl.png

When i was checking the questions more closely there were a lot that are not actually possible to translate but the little i could see there were at least 3 of them about chemistry, there were at least 2 of math and at least 2 about militar level strategy like this one

AllRcSl.png
The main points of the battle on the attacking side are me summoning Kurama and them dying.

SU7wex4.png

This one I can't properly translate but this is what i got
9th
Molecule consisting of GKKO
Ripeptide 0.150g
big port
Hydrolysis with 1
However, the amino group and carboxyl
and B
Two types of
amino acid
at a rate of 11
sodium hydroxide
NIA, 300K, 1,00t
Further heat this mixture 57. GEAR LA
in this mixture
Hasbe
Became
Assume. Humans have optical isomers, and B
If there is no such thing in A, then there is one in A.
Please answer whether children are included.

Back