• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dude look what they made in this
Step 2: what time is it when the big hand in on 12 and the little hand on the 5

Step 5 : explain Einstein's theory of relativity as a 13 years old in a foreign language
hUJIT40.png

Could it be more random?

I got a translation for the answer of the first question which is some code the ninjas have to decode
Depending on the interests of logic,
If I follow the path of all abilities, I will have no bottom in all things, and a samurai will have two letters.
In other words, it is difficult to follow two paths, the path of Dharma and the path of the heart.
Don't change your mind to the food, it's easy to see the big picture.
other
well known
I thought to myself, ``The sweetfish has become empty, and my blessings are true,'' and I thought that it was a good thing.
When you look closer, its
There are things on the road
By Yokoto
jv6JLil.png

I just realized that KCM Minato's chakra arms had to withstand the force of the entire Kurama Amped Shinobi Alliance pulling them as hard as they could. Durable ass arms.

Dude look what they made in this
Step 2: what time is it when the big hand in on 12 and the little hand on the 5

Step 5 : explain Einstein's theory of relativity as a 13 years old in a foreign language
hUJIT40.png

Could it be more random?
Britain somehow exists in Naruto and has apparently colonized enough of the planet for learning English to be a necessity.

Kaguya might've been fighting British soldiers in the past and Naruto is a post-apocalyptic story this whole time.

Britain somehow exists in Naruto and has apparently colonized enough of the planet for learning English to be a necessity.

Kaguya might've been fighting British soldiers in the past and Naruto is a post-apocalyptic story this whole time.
Britain is the Land of the water.

Won't be the first time irl ppl are mentioned.
image.png
Van Der Waals Forces also exist and they were named after a dutch dude.

i-never-thought-that-i-would-see-jiraiya-kakashi-and-hinata-v0-xbatjl8ms6491.png
i-never-thought-that-i-would-see-jiraiya-kakashi-and-hinata-v0-0f9frtims6491.png

Santa exists as well and that'd mean Saint Nicholas existed and that'd mean there was Catholicism exists and well uh Jesus Christ too?
Oh man this is like seeing that Pope car in Cars 2 and wondering if there's a Car Christianity in it.

The Narutoverse could've been a post-apocalyptic world and Kaguya actually destroyed the world during the modern era (or at least the 1900s or so, given Einstein and Van Der Waal exists). And it took until Boruto to restore the lost knowledge.

So...if now that Boruto is full Otsutsuki....would it still be incest if he got it on with a relative like Karin?

Genuine question here

Back