• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
From part 1 of Naruto or Boruto? What comment are you talking about?
From part 1 naruto.
E2XTQCx.jpg

From part 1 naruto.
E2XTQCx.jpg
I don't see why not. Until we get a statement from code saying he shielded his organs I guess. Although this could easily be retconned or explained away as "scientific ninja tech". Actually you've made me curious. Have the Hyuga damaged anybody's internal organs in shippuden beyond just their chakra flow? I forget.

No because people would rather die then say god tiers got tier 8 innards
😂
I don't see why not. Until we get a statement from code saying he shielded his organs I guess. Although this could easily be retconned or explained away as "scientific ninja tech". Actually you've made me curious. Have the Hyuga damaged anybody's internal organs in shippuden beyond their chakra flow? I forget.
Idk, only on chapter 34 of my reread.

Shouldn't Momoshiki have 3 keys? Technically.
Base Form (Obvs)
Fused Momoshiki (Base x 2)
Buff Momoshiki thing (the part where he ate Naruto's 50% at the end. Fused + 50% of Naruto's AP)

He gets matched by Base Naruto + Boruto so I doubt he's at FP
Boruto is insignificant, but Base Naruto is using Cho Odama Rasengan, a technique that is a gargantuan amp compared to his base form. In Shippuden it kinda forced Madara to bust out his Susano'o, and later multiples of that technique destroyed his 6-C mokuton. The Cho Cho Odama Rasengan used against Delta one shotted her despite her matching SPSM Naruto and also absorbing huge amounts of Chakra from the Rasengan.

Maybe Boro? He gets shit on by a Genin team.

He also talks about being equal to Delta and yet Sasuke will blitz and one shot him without even trying.
The amount of people that think that Sarada is like adult Sasuke level because of this is unsettling

I wonder why did Jigen even put Boro there to guard sealed Naruto. Considering that Sasuke is the only other guy besides himself who can travel dimensions (besides the Karma kids but I don't think Jigen knows they can do dimensional travel with their karma just yet), Boro is just there to stop Sasuke and not a bunch of fodders or something. Like what the **** is this fat ass supposed to do against Sasuke? Did Jigen secretly hate him or something? Why not put Delta there lmao.

Boruto is insignificant, but Base Naruto is using Cho Odama Rasengan, a technique that is a gargantuan amp compared to his base form. In Shippuden it kinda forced Madara to bust out his Susano'o, and later multiples of that technique destroyed his 6-C mokuton. The Cho Cho Odama Rasengan used against Delta one shotted her despite her matching SPSM Naruto and also absorbing huge amounts of Chakra from the Rasengan.
Momoshiki is using an energy ball attack just as big, which is actually a Rasengan absorbed and enhanced in multiple canons

I wonder why did Jigen even put Boro there to guard sealed Naruto. Considering that Sasuke is the only other guy besides himself who can travel dimensions (besides the Karma kids but I don't think Jigen knows they can do dimensional travel with their karma just yet), Boro is just there to stop Sasuke and not a bunch of fodders or something. Like what the **** is this fat ass supposed to do against Sasuke? Did Jigen secretly hate him or something? Why not put Delta there lmao.
Jigen has no clue how androids work, he's old.

Was hoping the poison would incapacitate him before he realizes it was affecting him probably

From part 1 naruto.
E2XTQCx.jpg
Even if it was still true, it will only affect the low tiers not the God tiers. After all, base Naruto was fine after taking a similar dura neg from fused momo.

I am not discrediting the statement, I just think uzuhiko dura neg is just way above any other form of dura neg in Naruto that targets the innards.

Even if it was still true, it will only affect the low tiers not the God tiers. After all, base Naruto was fine after taking a similar dura neg from fused momo.

I am not discrediting the statement, I just think uzuhiko dura neg is just way above any other form of dura neg in Naruto that targets the innards.
Bro joined just to defend the verse. Based.

He gets matched by Base Naruto + Boruto so I doubt he's at FP
I think that you're forgetting that it's still Boruto's Rasengan, and has a Nature Change applied to it, which we know increases the damage done with it.
So it was literally a regular Cho Oodama Rasengan vs Lightning Release Cho Oodama Rasengan

Why wouldn't apply to the god tiers?

Back