• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wonder if a True Essence Karma Boruto and Horned Kawaki vs Six Paths Madara fight would be viable, as a sort of 'What if they replaced Naruto and Sasuke'.

Nah, Rin is the only one of the 4 who died.
latest.png

I wonder if a True Essence Karma Boruto and Horned Kawaki vs Six Paths Madara fight would be viable, as a sort of 'What if they replaced Naruto and Sasuke'.
Would Madara not get clapped? lol

Unless you're saying like, Boruto has Naruto's stats and Kawaki has Sasuke's - that could be interesting.

Though, Boruto and Kawaki DON'T have the versatility to defeat Madara, nor do they have Senjutsu Chakra, so they'd probably get clapped. Their Ninjutsu would be useless, they probably wouldn't be able to see Limbo Clones either. Boruto is on a time limit (until Momoshiki takes over anyway).

They can absorb Madara's Jutsu with ease, and Kawaki can send it out with blasts. Kawaki can also shrink his abilities as well. NGL Kawaki would be hard carrying, Boruto doesn't really have any viable way of harming Madara. Madara is way smarter than them, skill (and experience) is arguable if you take in the whole Otsutsuki Essence shit, since they'll be taking in Isshiki and Momoshiki's skills and experience, so they should technically be more skilled than Madara. Their teamwork is worse than Naruto's and Sasuke's, but not bad by any means. I think their best (and only) wincon outta be Kawaki's sealing, but pulling that off won't be easy.

Anyway Madara should win like Mid Diff MAYBE High.

Anyway Madara should win like Mid Diff MAYBE High.
I honestly don't even think Naruto and Sasuke could have beaten Madara without assists from outside forces, ie Obito/Sakura/Kakashi.

Anyway, Kawaki's body modifications are a serious W. Both of their flight and shadow clones are helpful. Sukunahikona blocks most attacks. Borushiki brings Boruto back from the dead if he gets knocked out, now with the Byakugan, which, tbh, I think would be the deciding factor.

I honestly don't even think Naruto and Sasuke could have beaten Madara without assists from outside forces, ie Obito/Sakura/Kakashi.
True
Anyway, Kawaki's body modifications are a serious W
Not... really.. 😭
They don't really do much here. At least they aren't as effective as you may think.
Both of their flight and shadow clones are helpful.
Flight, yeah. Clones, ehh.. not really? That's too basic of a jutsu against someone like Madara to prove actually effective, if it isn't like.. Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu.
Sukunahikona blocks most attacks. Borushiki brings Boruto back from the dead if he gets knocked out, now with the Byakugan
True, but like I said, their Ninjutsu is ineffective against Madara, and they don't have the versatility to actually do much against him IMO. They still have no answer to Limbo Clones, which would be a huge factor in this fight.

Honestly yeah, they probably do have the skill advantage, by a decent margin actually. I still think Madara would win, but it'd be a high diff fight.

Im probably having a massive brainfart here,but while Isshiki and Momoshiki are 100% more Experienced than Madara,have they actually shown themselves as more skilled?

Im probably having a massive brainfart here,but while Isshiki and Momoshiki are 100% more Experienced than Madara,have they actually shown themselves as more skilled?
Fought Adult Naruto and Sasuke. Isshiki was handling both of them, with ease. And Momoshiki fought both of them.

Adult Naruto and Sasuke at the very least should be comparable to their teen selves.

I'm stupid, I didn't think Jiraiya was in the middle. The trend seems to be "middle one is the weakest, right one is the Hokage, left one attacks the teacher with killing intent"
Left is the naturally gifted goon who turns evil, right is the hokage, middle is the dead one

Not... really.. 😭
They don't really do much here. At least they aren't as effective as you may think.
He can impale Madara
Flight, yeah. Clones, ehh.. not really? That's too basic of a jutsu against someone like Madara to prove actually effective, if it isn't like.. Multi Shadow Clone Jutsu.
They can each get like 3 clones
True, but like I said, their Ninjutsu is ineffective against Madara, and they don't have the versatility to actually do much against him IMO. They still have no answer to Limbo Clones, which would be a huge factor in this fight.
They don't have the main disadvantage Sasuke did, which was that he only reached those high levels with his ninjutsu.

True

Not... really.. 😭

Honestly yeah, they probably do have the skill advantage, by a decent margin actually. I still think Madara would win, but it'd be a high diff fight.
Ninjustu might be ineffective but those rods? They would **** madara up severly

Limbo goes burr.
I meant with their proper stats, but ig Kawaki would do too much damage. Also it'd probably be best to limit Momoshiki taking over because, yeah.
Wouldn't Boruto be able to see the Limbo Clones anyway?
He has shown multiple times to see cross dimensions with the Jougan, and could see in Time Stop with the Byakugan.

As for SPS Chakra, doesn't that logic get negged purely by the fact that they can harm characters who, in turn, can harm SPSM Naruto? And remember, transforming into an Otsutsuki partially does make you use their Chakra, so they should be able to hurt people with SPSM anyway

Also, Kawaki does have a ton of abilities that could just neg Madara really fast. Like, literally shrinking anything he can throw into the time stop dimension, or just BFR-ing him into the dimension too.
There's also rods, which are, yeah.

Wouldn't Boruto be able to see the Limbo Clones anyway?
He has shown multiple times to see cross dimensions with the Jougan
true
They don't have the main disadvantage Sasuke did, which was that he only reached those high levels with his ninjutsu.
True I guess. That doesn't really answer the question about Madara's Invulnerability to Ninjutsu but ig
As for SPS Chakra, doesn't that logic get negged purely by the fact that they can harm characters who, in turn, can harm SPSM Naruto? And remember, transforming into an Otsutsuki partially does make you use their Chakra, so they should be able to hurt people with SPSM anyway
🤔let him cook?
Off topic, but Shin Uchiha is so cringe. Him being able to harm SPSM Naruto at all is so 🗿
Ninjustu might be ineffective but those rods? They would **** madara up severly
Also, Kawaki does have a ton of abilities that could just neg Madara really fast. Like, literally shrinking anything he can throw into the time stop dimension, or just BFR-ing him into the dimension too.
There's also rods, which are, yeah.
Yee true

Me and my friend were discussing Orochimaru and Hashirama Cells(his character in a game we were playing got like 2 Kekkei Genkai, CS2, and Hashirama Cells by random chance)

If someone had CS2 and Sage Mode, would that end up just being Sage Mode, but you look weird? Furthermore, why was Orochimaru's body considered unfit for Sage Mode?

Me and my friend were discussing Orochimaru and Hashirama Cells(his character in a game we were playing got like 2 Kekkei Genkai, CS2, and Hashirama Cells by random chance)

If someone had CS2 and Sage Mode, would that end up just being Sage Mode, but you look weird? Furthermore, why was Orochimaru's body considered unfit for Sage Mode?
Something to do with Orochimaru's body being stolen and not strong enough to handle Sage Mode

You know it's funny, I've come up with multiple interpretations of this statement that make more sense in the greater context of the series, but at face value it's just so direct that I can't help but wonder what Kishimoto was cooking (ik the raws don't actually mention power, but otherwise it's pretty similar).
30-h4BipMhck8yjn-m.jpg

Kushina ripped a hole through Minato and her chains choked the beast that gave her that power, she is stronger in other ways than mental strength

Kushina ripped a hole through Minato and her chains choked the beast that gave her that power, she is stronger in other ways than mental strength
Sure V2 Kushina is physically stronger than Teen Minato, but I doubt Minato's seen that before and he's clearly not referring to Kurama's assistance, and Minato defeats that beast in the same situation that she temporarily restrained then got overpowered by him

Hot take: Base War Arc Naruto should have 6-C or possibly 6-C with Cho Odama Rasengan since he forced Madara to bust out his Susano'o.

Can someone explain why the effect of TSO on Minato isn't accepted as Soul erasure?
The basic is gist is that because the TSO's are accepted as having the ability to Nullify Ninjutsu, and that very ability having been specifically highlighted in the Minato moment, then it's more likely that Edo Tensei itself was nullified in this instance. That's the argument, more or less.

Back