• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well it would have put a strain on the amount of Chakra Kakashi could use in battles since some of it would be siphoned off to keep the eye active, even moreso when in MS.

Does Kakashi covering it stop it from siphoning Chakra or does covering it up only lessen the amount of Chakra it siphons from Kakashi?

Sharingan holding Kakashi back is crazy
Not only is the sharingan not draining his chakra
His reserves grew orders of magnitude
If you're taking it hyperliterally, that will mean that he has more chakra now than Naruto with Kurama during his rasenshuriken training

That's crazy

Fine for the most part

Although I'm not sure where the 6x omoi stuff is coming from

I thought you settled with Temari
Different keys.

Pre Training: 7-C, High 7-A via Temari

Post Training: "6X Omoi" comes from this statement. But I realized I need to fix it up actually. It should be 6x Temari, as Boruto needed to upgrade his Rasengan to defeat Deepa. It's still the same value, it just changing the wording. Sarada naturally would scale since she cracked Deepa's armor yada yada

Different keys.

Pre Training: 7-C, High 7-A via Temari

Post Training: "6X Omoi" comes from this statement. But I realized I need to fix it up actually. It should be 6x Temari, as Boruto needed to upgrade his Rasengan to defeat Deepa. It's still the same value, it just changing the wording. Sarada naturally would scale since she cracked Deepa's armor yada yada
Figured it was an error

A shame there's not a lot of speed feats
Could have sworn M3X had an assortment of those somewhere. A shame he no longer fw the verse

A shame there's not a lot of speed feats
Boruto speed feats suck major ass unfortunately.

Everyone scales to everyone so it doesn't really matter. It doesn't help that B:NNG is really inconsistent/incoherent with scaling.

Like if you remember in the Academy Era, Boruto, Shikadai, and Mitsuki outrunning Shino's bugs when he was possessed by Nue. It doesn't help that he actively tried to kill them either.

Yet in the Genin Exams, Mitsuki needed Sage Mode to defeat Shino, but it was stated (either by Mitsuki or Shino himself) that Shino wasn't going all out or he would've killed him.

So I tried my best to make the speed as reasonable as possible because ngl (especially early Boruto), it's really stupid lol

Interesting implication for WA SM Naruto>BM Bee
7-ffGqtMb8zIGyW.jpg
8-2JSTmk9Ej-KQt.jpg

Wdym no? He remembers that Bee is stronger than any of the beasts on the island, then goes Sage Mode and says he can take any of them on.
All this means is that both SM Naruto and Bee are stronger than the creatures on the island. There's nothing in the statement that makes a comparison between Naruto and Bee (unless you think Naruto is referring to Bee as well when he says creatures which is...)

The best you could get out of this statement is the implication that Naruto believes that if Bee can handle the island creatures he should be able to as well which is a bit vague but might be fine for secondary evidence. Although SM Nard is already ~ BM Bee's physicals.

The best you could get out of this statement is the implication that Naruto believes that if Bee can handle the island creatures he should be able to as well which is a bit vague but might be fine for secondary evidence. Although SM Nard is already ~ BM Bee's physicals.
That's what I meant in the first place...

KCM Naruto did struggle fighting the Jinchuurikis but there's a lot of them and they might be amped by Obito?

We consider KCM to be > SM in physicals right?

Bro says “SM Nard > BM Bee” and the second someone says no bro goes “hold on I meant SM Nard ~ BM Bee”.
I was replying to this part 😭 Though SM Naruto~/>BM Bee might be more accurate since if he's relative he'd also be able to beat up the other beasts.

Lol I wonder if SM Naruto can take on Bijuus by himself.
He took on Kurama himself and did quite well even if Kushina intervened. He should definitely stomp Shukaku, Matatabi and Isobu. From 4th till 7th tails, he should be able to deal with them with medium difficulty. I don't think he can take down Gyuki with just SM alone.

A4 and A3 below SM?

When both are rivals to KCM? and SM has to make A3 attack himself to dmg him?
Well it depends on if you believe that Sage Mode is superior to the initial first usage of KCM that Naruto uses against the Raikage which is what most people outside of VSB believe currently. I somewhat agree with that mentality actually, ngl.

A4 and A3 below SM?

When both are rivals to KCM? and SM has to make A3 attack himself to dmg him?
A4 is a rival to KCM in physicals (although speed is kinda debatable as Naruto was increasing his speed throughout the fight, and his Shunshin is much faster), but Naruto has ninjutsu that makes him much more deadly in a fight. Same with SM. A3 only scales to a clone which I don't think is anywhere near the real Naruto as he only has 1/14th of Naruto's chakra. I honestly think A3 is one of the most overrated characters in the series.

Back