• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
With enough Prep and Resources, do you guys think Orochimaru and Amado working together could reproduce an “Artificial” Chakra Fruit? 🤔

With enough Prep and Resources, do you guys think Orochimaru and Amado working together could reproduce an “Artificial” Chakra Fruit? 🤔
No. You need the genetic info of every existence that ever lived and died on the planet to create a chakra fruit. Do you know how impossible that is without actually planting an authentic seed?

Last edited:
No. You need the genetic info of every existence that ever lived and died on the planet to create a chakra fruit. Do you know how impossible that is without actually planting an authentic fruit?
Ok…. “Psuedo” Chakra Fruit.

I just realized Madara didn't regrow his TSOs. He lost 5 when Minato teleported them, 3 when Guy broke his shield, and the last one when the TSO he stabbed Sakura with stayed in her.
19-caJPMUHliHcNl.jpg
21-i3ZyXx11nOZKj.jpg
5-nHrxadRveZZIF.jpg
12--TjSjGQuVbn1o.jpg

I just realized Madara didn't regrow his TSOs. He lost 5 when Minato teleported them, 3 when Guy broke his shield, and the last one when the TSO he stabbed Sakura with stayed in her.
19-caJPMUHliHcNl.jpg
21-i3ZyXx11nOZKj.jpg
5-nHrxadRveZZIF.jpg
12--TjSjGQuVbn1o.jpg
They don't auto respawn. Based on Obito, Kaguya & Toneri's showings, they can be recreated, but it's an "active" action.

Chapter 665. He creates one after absorbing Six Paths Chakra from Madara.
I'm not sure that's quite the same thing, as he's getting some Juubi chakra again so it's more like getting back some of the power he already had, not restoring something that was completely lost.

I'm not sure that's quite the same thing, as he's getting some Juubi chakra again so it's more like getting back some of the power he already had, not restoring something that was completely lost.
It likely is a creation feat. The databook says Kaguya “created” the ETSB (Which is just a larger expanding TSB) and Toneri is literally shown creating more after Naruto destroyed his TSB barrier by blasting him through it.

So, Obito again isn’t the only shown doing so, and we do have to remember that when he first became a Juubi Jinchuriki, he had no TSB’s until he created them when Blitzing Tobirama and Hashirama.

Since Naruto ended in 2014, do you guys think they’ll do something next year for the 10th Anniversary of it ending since they’re doing something for the 20th Anniversary of the Anime this year?

V2 or fullpower or with the lariat ect ect the narrative supports this.
I do just find it a bit odd that it's pointing to a picture of V1 Ay
It likely is a creation feat. The databook says Kaguya “created” the ETSB (Which is just a larger expanding TSB) and Toneri is literally shown creating more after Naruto destroyed his TSB barrier by blasting him through it.

So, Obito again isn’t the only shown doing so, and we do have to remember that when he first became a Juubi Jinchuriki, he had no TSB’s until he created them when Blitzing Tobirama and Hashirama.
Toneri is quite different from the JJs and Kaguya is an Otsutsuki that has the chakra fruit so she can just be better than regular JJs.

Yeah but I think after a JJ stablizaes abd acquires the 9 TSOs floating behind their back they probably can't reform them. Juubito doesn't really do it, Juubidara doesn't, and Naruto doesn't.
Since Naruto ended in 2014, do you guys think they’ll do something next year for the 10th Anniversary of it ending since they’re doing something for the 20th Anniversary of the Anime this year?
Eh seems like a lot of effort back to back but I hope so.

Toneri is quite different from the JJs and Kaguya is an Otsutsuki that has the chakra fruit so she can just be better than regular JJs.

Yeah but I think after a JJ stablizaes abd acquires the 9 TSOs floating behind their back they probably can't reform them. Juubito doesn't really do it, Juubidara doesn't, and Naruto doesn't.
Toneri is stated to have the same Chakra as Kaguya (Six Paths) and the technique is the same. Toneri getting them through Tenseigan Chakra Mode doesn’tbmake them any different. They are still a Jutsu and Kaguya was shown creating one, as well as Obito. The fact that Obito didn’t have them when he became a JJ and was able to create them, even while not fully in control is proof that “at least” a JJ is able to create 2 extra (Per hand).

I really believe between Obito, Mindless Juubito, Kaguya and Toneri showing instances of creating them, it is an ability that they can create.

The fact that Kishimoto didn’t have Madara & Naruto recreate them, when he has shown others with the same ability creating them when they had none can be chocked up to PIS or CIS.

nah bro we gonna still be celebrating the 20th anniversary like we doing this year lmao

Toneri is stated to have the same Chakra as Kaguya (Six Paths) and the technique is the same. Toneri getting them through Tenseigan Chakra Mode doesn’tbmake them any different. They are still a Jutsu and Kaguya was shown creating one, as well as Obito. The fact that Obito didn’t have them when he became a JJ and was able to create them, even while not fully in control is proof that “at least” a JJ is able to create 2 extra (Per hand).
Eh idt you could really prove them to be the same, and they do seem to function differently, with how he can make them into dozens.

Obviously JJs can "create" them when they first get them, I'm talking about after that. Unstable Juubito had 2, then developed the other 7 when he stabilized, and after that is only shown creating one when he loses Juubi chakra then gets some back
I really believe between Obito, Mindless Juubito, Kaguya and Toneri showing instances of creating them, it is an ability that they can create.

The fact that Kishimoto didn’t have Madara & Naruto recreate them, when he has shown others with the same ability creating them when they had none can be chocked up to PIS or CIS.
Or they're just different situations.
Yeah the databook has multiple instances of this, some can be pretty funny
Example?

I haven't read the manga at all. Does Sarada actually have a Mangekyo Sharingan?
Yes she does.
How did she get it and what does it do? Or has it not been shown what it can do yet
She got it after :
  • Learning that her newest friend, Kawaki, killed one of her closest friends, Boruto, and he planned to do it again.
  • Being too weak to stop him from dying the first time, and this time actually being more of a hinderance costing Boruto an eye.
  • Learning that everyone is trying to kill Boruto, even her father.
  • And then finally learning that her hero, Naruto, had been "killed" and his son, Boruto, was being blamed for it.
All of that built up to her awakening her eye.
However, we don't know what it does as of now.

Where's the proof that Blood Prison is canon?
main-qimg-66d1568de9e588afe00659d33b4acedb-lq
from Kakashi Hiden, here in the timeline.
Normally it'd just be the location and people that'd be canon and that would be the end of it.
But the novel specifically mentions the joint mission that was undertaken by the Hidden Cloud and Hidden Leaf with Naruto in the middle of it.

Last edited:
I advise everyone to read up on the Shinobi Columns Kodachi and Kishimoto wrote.
It has some cool info about the way the Naruto world works.

Back