• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Yeah, sure, but one clone launched the real. Boruto, and one launched the other clone.
One clone launched Boruto with 1 gale palm and 1 clone launched another clone with 1 gale palm
That other clone launched Boruto with two gale palms

which is 3.

In fact now that I'm looking at it, it was actually 4 gale palms because that other clone still received a boost when being shot forward with the real Boruto.

To make it easier to understand: Clone A, Clone B, Clone C, Boruto

Clone A
and Clone B both shot Clone C and Boruto forward with a gale palm each (that's two gale palms)
Clone C then sent Boruto forward with two hands (that's two gale palms)

Which allowed Boruto to then blitz Shizuma.

Because it's 4 gale palms instead of 3, that would nerf Shinki and Mitsuki (with Snake Lightning) to 256.35 Tons. Still MCB.
But they're different keys and whatever so I'll still need to work out the kinks and whatnot as I mentioned in the CRT, which is why it's postponed atm.

Also I'm trying to get your Sarada Calc accepted but the calc members aren't evaluating it 💀

Can't you just get around that by genjutsuing the tailed beast or is it after kurama dies?
Kurama is still alive in this as we see Naruto use his power in the trailer. I guess you could get around it by putting the tailed beast In a genjutsu, but it depends on your skills with genjutsu and how familiar you are with tailed beast.

He states when he uses the Boruto stream that he uses it to boost his attack and speed. Ergo he doesn't scale to it himself.

However, we do have a problem of not having anything to scale his base now to other than fodder building level feats that are kinda trashy.
I still hope to find better feats to scale them to because like, yeah.
Which Versiin of Boruto btw? 🤔 Academy Boruto or Base Boruto in-general?

I never thought his Genjutsu is stronger than Madara and Obito's Genjutsu. Ah I got it because Madara or Obito never use Genjutsu on Naruto in War Arc by glance.

One clone launched Boruto with 1 gale palm and 1 clone launched another clone with 1 gale palm
That other clone launched Boruto with two gale palms

which is 3.
That's not how it works.
The other clone using another gale palm on another clone won't increase Boruto's speed. That's just not how it works.

Also, the other clone using both hands doesn't mean he used 2 gale palms??? He could've easily just spread the single jutsu across both hands, we can't just assume it's 2 jutsu at the same time.

Also, the other clone using both hands doesn't mean he used 2 gale palms???
He literally summons winds from two different hands. Those are 2 gale palms. I'd understand if he had clapped his hands so you could make the argument that he split one between two hands, but he literally use two and formed them from two different hands.

Edit: Also I concede on the 4 gale palms part, that makes sense lol.

He literally summons winds from two different hands. Those are 2 gale palms. I'd understand if he had clapped his hands so you could make the argument that he split one between two hands, but he literally use two and formed them from two different hands.
The first time he used Gale Palm it covered his entire body, and hand clapping is generally used every time he uses it on one hand. So there's very likely a chance that the Jutsu itself is supposed to go on both hands, but Boruto just transfers it all onto one hand.

The first time he used Gale Palm it covered his entire body, and hand clapping is generally used every time he uses it on one hand. So there's very likely a chance that the Jutsu itself is supposed to go on both hands, but Boruto just transfers it all onto one hand.
Also, if Boruto used 2 Gale Palms at that time, that'd mean that single clone scales to 2/4ths of the Boruto Stream's power. Which kind of also begs the question of "Why didn't Boruto use 2 Gale Palms on all clones".

Also, if Boruto used 2 Gale Palms at that time, that'd mean that single clone scales to 2/4ths of the Boruto Stream's power. Which kind of also begs the question of "Why didn't Boruto use 2 Gale Palms on all clones".
Like I've said before it's less about the clones themselves and more about the actual Gale Palm. Regardless, I'm slowly quickly interest on this topic so I'm kind of lost - are you proposing that Shinki (and Mitsuki) should scale to half of the Boruto Stream instead of 2/3rd?

Last edited:
Like I've said before it's less about the clones themselves and more about the actual Gale Palm. Regardless, I'm slowly quickly interest on this topic so I'm kind of lost - are you proposing that Shinki (and Mitsuki) should scale to half of the Boruto Stream instead of 1/3rd?
I mean not necessairly.
If everyone agrees that Boruto (in that calc) used 3 gale palms on himself (1 on og launch, 2 on mid air launch) then Boruto should backscale to 1/2 the value. Ergo, everyone backscales. However this creates quite a few inconsistencies with AP (i.e. why didn't Boruto use 3 or 4 Gale Palms against Shinki)
If people agree to Boruto using 2 Gale Palms then, Boruto backscales to either 1/3rd the value or baseline MCB, while Shinki (and Mitsuki w/Snake Lightning) scale to the full value

Game Naruto's Mindhax resistance Will be kinda ass lol, given in the trailer he's easily controlled, so apparently Kurama couldn't help him to break free from it.
its possible that the genjustu is just built diffrent and can bypass a jinshurikis resistence

not ressitence, i just meant being unable to be woken up
Fair enough. Still, I think it's too early to say what happened to Naruto in the game, since we don't know how that specific mind control works yet. It could be that it controls both kurama and Naruto. Or maybe it's different from regular genjutsu in some way, making it impossible for Kurama to break him out.

im going to make a guess and say that the guy with his eyes covered is shisui. shisui dosent have eyes but u get the point

Fair enough. Still, I think it's too early to say what happened to Naruto in the game, since we don't know how that specific mind control works yet. It could be that it controls both kurama and Naruto. Or maybe it's different from regular genjutsu in some way, making it impossible for Kurama to break him out.
It looks like a sharingan genjutsu so it might just be that since those are super effective against bijuu and as shown with Sasuke after the first time skip they can place them under genjutsu too or something.

It looks like a sharingan genjutsu so it might just be that since those are super effective against bijuu and as shown with Sasuke after the first time skip they can place them under genjutsu too or something.
Sasuke never placed Naruto under genjutsu.

I don't think it's a Sharingan releated Genjutsu.
If you take a look at Naruto's eyes while controled, they are purple.

I think it's the new blonde girl who mindhaxed him.

Back