• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Now that we're seeing how much Kishi wanted Kurama to win makes me kinda wish he won. I hope he eventually draws a short Kurama manga on his own. Seeing how Kurama interacted with the world early on before the days of Madara and Hashirama would be kinda cool ngl.
FtmAuJEaAAAOHmZ

Also, I noticed that Gamabunta is 6-C+ in his profile due to scaling to Shukaku. But, I just rewatched the Pain fight and I noticed that he sent Gamabunta and two other giant frogs flying with just one Shinra Tensei. Shouldn't this mean Pain's Shinra Tensei should scale above 6-C+?

Also, I noticed that Gamabunta is 6-C+ in his profile due to scaling to Shukaku. But, I just rewatched the Pain fight and I noticed that he sent Gamabunta and two other giant frogs flying with just one Shinra Tensei. Shouldn't this mean Pain's Shinra Tensei should scale above 6-C+?
There’s plans to eventually fix this

Last edited:
Also, assuming the two other frogs are comparable to Gamabunta in power, this makes Pain's Shinra Tensei High 6-C for being 3x Gamabunta.

Bruh what feats would Minato do that can affect the entire cast/verse?
Not one for the whole verse, just a revision for him with new feats/statements
Also, assuming the two other frogs are comparable to Gamabunta in power, this makes Pain's Shinra Tensei High 6-C for being 3x Gamabunta.
Ehhh idt that's how it works. It's only affecting them individually. Maybe if it was like a laser beam that pierces all 3 of them in a row, but this is an omnidirectional blast that just does equal damage in all directions.

Now that we're seeing how much Kishi wanted Kurama to win makes me kinda wish he won. I hope he eventually draws a short Kurama manga on his own. Seeing how Kurama interacted with the world early on before the days of Madara and Hashirama would be kinda cool ngl.
FtmAuJEaAAAOHmZ
I wish white fang had won, he is the only high level guy who doesn't have a lore.

I love how Storm Connection respect towards Sasuke than Boruto Anime/Manga/Novel give Sasuke the Vegeta treatment.

I think Kirin don't take much massive Chakra since it's just natural lightning manipulation. Isshiki still shrunk down and call it a day and night for shit and giggles.

1.) Momoshiki Soul Thing — Remember, based on his words, being able to see his soul specifically is implied to be a “Otsutsuki” thing, not normal Soul Shindig. Otsutsuki Souls may be more special perhaps?

2.) The Kisame thing —Those Sharks are still considered “Water Release”, so Gai touching them as he did means: (A) The water pressure / density was enough for him to stand on it, or (B), Just as Ninja can Stand on Water with Chakra on their feet, Gai is standing on the Shark with Chakra on his feet.

3.) Pain’s Shinra Tensei doesn’t have one single strength level. The strength of it would vary based on how much chakra he uses for it, proven by him needing to focus his power in Deva Path to Clap the Leaf Village. The strength can be adjusted. This Scan VERBALLY states what we already know, that being the strength of his Jutsu is Variable. This Feat (2nd Page) directly follows up that statement. And we do have range: Crushing Leaf > One Shotting Gama > Knocking around Jonin (Kakashi, Choza, etc), Pushing a Nail. So there should be 0 reason to scrutinize Pain ST destroying Gamabunta.

Pain straight up one shotted three Gamabunta equivalents at once though. So his max power Shinra Tensei should be higher than 6-C+

This would also make 4 tails Naruto 6-C+ since he's the first char to bust through ST

Pain straight up one shotted three Gamabunta equivalents at once though. So his max power Shinra Tensei should be higher than 6-C+

This would also make 4 tails Naruto 6-C+ since he's the first char to bust through ST
6 Tails, and this is where “Context” comes in… We all know Pain is trying not to kill Naruto, so… him scaling from that level of ST in 6 Tails is kinda dubious. You’d have to assume, due to the Variable Nature of his ST AP, Pain was using that same level of power against 6 Tails as he did with Gamabunta, even though he has a vested interest in not killing Naruto, unlike the toads.

Also, something a lot of people forget is that these Rinnegan’s are Madara’s. Their “Overall” power should scale above EMS Madara. Unlike Obito, Madara stated, iirc, Nagato was compatible. Now I’m not saying Nagato could use the Rinnegan’s full potential better than Madara could, but he has had them far longer than Madara did, as well as more combat experience with these Rinnegan. I think that should be AT LEAST a consideration of what Nagato’s Rinnegan Cap is comparable to.

2.) The Kisame thing —Those Sharks are still considered “Water Release”, so Gai touching them as he did means: (A) The water pressure / density was enough for him to stand on it, or (B), Just as Ninja can Stand on Water with Chakra on their feet, Gai is standing on the Shark with Chakra on his feet.
You realize you can have spiritual things that are amped with elemental based shit.

In bleach the spiritual attacks are still fire and what not, but they are still spiritual those elements dont debunk that.

6 Tails, and this is where “Context” comes in… We all know Pain is trying not to kill Naruto, so… him scaling from that level of ST in 6 Tails is kinda dubious. You’d have to assume, due to the Variable Nature of his ST AP, Pain was using that same level of power against 6 Tails as he did with Gamabunta, even though he has a vested interest in not killing Naruto, unlike the toads.
He was shocked by 6T Naruto resisting ST though, and if it was weak enough that Gamabunta would've been able to as well, that doesn't make the most sense. He also thought 6T Naruto's power was incredible, so it kinda makes sense for him to scale above other Bijuu like Shukaku who's relative to Gamabunta.
main-qimg-8f80c4386a9f99bed0479e4085cda07f

You realize you can have spiritual things that are amped with elemental based shit.

In bleach the spiritual attacks are still fire and what not, but they are still spiritual those elements dont debunk that.
I never say they weren’t Spirituat Attacks still. I was addressing the fact of Gai touching them.

He was shocked by 6T Naruto resisting ST though, and if it was weak enough that Gamabunta would've been able to as well, that doesn't make the most sense. He also thought 6T Naruto's power was incredible, so it kinda makes sense for him to scale above other Bijuu like Shukaku who's relative to Gamabunta.
main-qimg-8f80c4386a9f99bed0479e4085cda07f
Well hey, I’m all for 6 Tails Naruto scaling above Bunta, but it’s still going to be challenged on these grounds.

Back