• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sometimes I wonder what Naruto and Sasuke can really do if they truly master their abilities.

Sasuke could legit just use the King of Hell to get his arm back or restore any damage he took during battle (it can even restore clothing). He never used the Animal path summonings. He also never tried using the Asura path abilities. Lmao I can imagine the Asura path mechanical enhancements on his susanoo. Straight up turning his Susanoo into a Gundam complete with missile launchers and rocket boosters.

Naruto has various sealing techniques with Shukaku's magnet release, and maybe barriers with Isobu's shells. But most importantly, Naruto basically has Kaio-Ken with Kokuo's Boil Release. Aside from the one time he threw a Lava Rasenshuriken against Delta, he never tried using the abilities from the other tailed beasts.

89001f9931a8faf1792daeb87bb07a0d.gif

hawt-hot.gif

Why didn't Isshiki never throw any weapon or jutsu towards Naruto or Sasuke by using Daikokutens? Is he stupid or maybe arrogant? Because he need Kawaki for perfect vessel?

Speaking of the Biju, it’s kinda funny that the Databook says the 5 that charged up that combined Biju Bomb only used a “Small Amount” of their Chakra, iirc.

Why didn't Isshiki never throw any weapon or jutsu towards Naruto or Sasuke by using Daikokutens? Is he stupid or maybe arrogant? Because he need Kawaki for perfect vessel?
He spammed the shit out of the black rods though. As for jutsus he seems to be a purely physical fighter, which is weird for an Otsutsuki. Maybe because all his brethrens can absorb Chakra? Idk. He can throw jutsus from other people towards Nard and Sauce but the most powerful ones he has is from Kashin Koji, which wouldn't do anything against someone on Nard/Sauce's level.

Looking at the Rinnegan's abilities I realize that Sasuke can just straight up turn himself into a six armed three faced rocket boosted cyborg with ******* missiles and laser beams using the Asura path.

He spammed the shit out of the black rods though. As for jutsus he seems to be a purely physical fighter, which is weird for an Otsutsuki. Maybe because all his brethrens can absorb Chakra? Idk. He can throw jutsus from other people towards Nard and Sauce but the most powerful ones he has is from Kashin Koji, which wouldn't do anything against someone on Nard/Sauce's level.
Then why didn't Isshiki throw Koji:s Jutsu (Koji said that stop regeneration when kill old man Kara) toward Naruto's regeneration instead of Black Cube and spamming Rod. He just playing with Naruto and Sasuke for fun.

Well.. Plot armor saved their ass from Isshiki.

Looking at the Rinnegan's abilities I realize that Sasuke can just straight up turn himself into a six armed three faced rocket boosted cyborg with ******* missiles and laser beams using the Asura path.
Ummm Isshiki shrunk down. Those Jutsu are useless against Otsutsuki. Otsutsuki's weakness is backstabbing, Senjutsu and Taijutsu.

Those probably won't work against Isshiki (missiles would work pretty good against Momo though). Just saying he can use it lmao.

They sat there and charged it up… and they were amped by Obito (if you put stock in that)
main-qimg-7e26ea4e2efa238d95aec74714d9488b

As for the Obito thing, I'm cool with that. I do think 50% Kurama is more than 5x Bijuu level via Shukaku and Isobu scaling, but idt this feat is the best way to prove it.

main-qimg-7e26ea4e2efa238d95aec74714d9488b

As for the Obito thing, I'm cool with that. I do think 50% Kurama is more than 5x Bijuu level via Shukaku and Isobu scaling, but idt this feat is the best way to prove it.
Idk man considering he swipes away five individual Bijuudama and a combined Bijuudama from all 5, I feel like there’s a little bit of author intent there.

So I am lost on something… how do we scale Multi-Tailed Cloaks? We know from VoTE 1, Naruto’s 1 Tailed Cloak is comparable to the Curse Mark Stage 2 Amp, so do we scale every subsequent tail equally to the 1 Tailed Cloak or is it scaled a lesser way? 🤔

Fr tho idt KCM2 Naruto's 5x stronger than the WA Bijuu considering he needed help from Bee to take them down
Ehhhhhh he did just recently learn the value of not taking on everything alone thanks to his fight alongside Itachi not even hours prior. So idk if I’d say Naruto NEEDED Bee, it’s more like what reason does he have to not get Bee’s help.

So I am lost on something… how do we scale Multi-Tailed Cloaks? We know from VoTE 1, Naruto’s 1 Tailed Cloak is comparable to the Curse Mark Stage 2 Amp, so do we scale every subsequent tail equally to the 1 Tailed Cloak or is it scaled a lesser way? 🤔
It's more additive rather than multiplication, so no.

Wait. That cannon is powered by the Chakra of a few hundred ninjas.

Chakra of hundreds of ninjas >>> The 9 Bijuus combined??

Amado must've snuck Ay some tech cause ain't no way they just building moon level weapons😭
The canon after charging up for at least an hour was able to nuke a very tiny portion of the moon that had torn in debris and was rotating about Earth and was gonna teleport the moon. Ay seems to use destroy and teleport synonymously, but destroyed can just mean to erase/remove sumn via attacking it, so I have doubts for destroying the moon meaning 5-C destruction, when it doesnt display destruction near that level, and they substitute destroy with teleport often. :devilish:

The canon after charging up for at least an hour was able to nuke a very tiny portion of the moon that had torn in debris and was rotating about Earth and was gonna teleport the moon. Ay seems to use destroy and teleport synonymously, but destroyed can just mean to erase/remove sumn via attacking it, so I have doubts for destroying the moon meaning 5-C destruction, when it doesnt display destruction near that level, and they substitute destroy with teleport often. :devilish:
The fact that they can pinpoint how much they want to destroy as with the debri from that range is telling imo. Plus the blast had split up into multiple small ones so that also would have distributed the power. Idk really know how a blast is gonna teleport the moon away unless it has some space time ninjustu hax. It was heavily emplied that it meant 5c destruction as it was stated and that they were rushing naruto and gang to get off the moon before the canon was fired implying it would indeed cause that much damage:geek:

The fact that they can pinpoint how much they want to destroy as with the debri from that range is telling imo. Plus the blast had split up into multiple small ones so that also would have distributed the power. Idk really know how a blast is gonna teleport the moon away unless it has some space time ninjustu hax. It was heavily emplied that it meant 5c destruction as it was stated and that they were rushing naruto and gang to get off the moon before the canon was fired implying it would indeed cause that much damage:geek:
Them destroying the little debris =/= they can destroy the moon in one blow lol. You could sum up the blasts that destroyed the debris and it wouldnt be close to 5-C. It wasn't heavily implied to be 5-C destruction lol, what part of teleportation inherently implies destruction? Ofc theyd have to get off the moon, because if they are teleported across spacetime to a random point, then it isnt going to be easy getting back lol.

Back