• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
An 8 hour arm workout is better
giphy.webp

So, Karma is “Long Form” One Shot to anyone who doesn’t have resistance to Information Manipulation, Biological Manipulation & EE? 🤔

wdym long form
He means eventual one shot.
So karma for boruto took weeks/months iirc. However he was using pills to slow it down to it should actually be FAR faster than this.
But Karma requires compatability and kills the victim if it doesn't work. So if they put karma on someone and try to activate it the person would die, shouldn't that give every otsosuki death manipulation as well? And we know these karma can be put on multiple people at once as we see with jigens lab.

ohhh good question, yeah it should be alot faster than how long it took for Boruto.

As for Death Manipulation... maybe... but I'm not positive on that

Kisame has this interesting statement here.
https://cdn.****************.com/file/CDN-M-A-N/Narutot_471_11.jpg
Would this give every perfect Jinchūriki resistance to madness manipulation as they are capable of handling this much chakra without loosing there mind.
And he says this in only Bee's V2 state let alone his fully transformed state.

Also shouldn't kaguya and hagaromo be in the Jinchūriki section on the Naruto verse page?

Edit: This should apply to the whole verse. Kisame made a rather general statement rather than applying the madness to bijuu itself.

Last edited:
As for Death Manipulation... maybe... but I'm not positive on that
qlxllld182w71.png

It seems like its instant seizure then death.
As for how they implant karma we do not know but Isshiki just slapped it onto Jigen instantly and Momoshiki just slapped it on Boruto instantly so karma seems to be one of those things that can make a losing battle into a incon or a win.

Last edited:
So… Placing Karma on someone in a Vs Battle who doesn’t have resistance to Information Manipulation and EE should be considered a win for the Otsutsuki even if they are weaker than their opponent, right?

So… Placing Karma on someone in a Vs Battle who doesn’t have resistance to Information Manipulation and EE should be considered a win for the Otsutsuki even if they are weaker than their opponent, right?
Shii.

I would think so as its a parasytic type ability.

Actually now that I think about it.
You could argue all Otsosuki having time manipulation and incorporeality after they get killed.
We see both momoshiki and isshiki appearing as spirits after death and those are literally the only two instances in the verse Otsosuki are seen dying near people (kaguya was killed but that was in a closed off dimension sealed within a moon made by six paths chakra)

Both times those clouds appear signifying time has stopped, in Momoshiki's case he could place a karma on Boruto.
I guess since Isshiki already had Karma placed on Code he went to him instead of being able to place one and since Code was incompatible he couldn't reincarnate in him.

But no the fact that they have to be compatable makes it a probability and one thats low since jigen killed off i think hundreds of people trying to find one compatable.

So the wincon in there, but I wouldn't argue it unless they are placing one on someone like asta or sukuna who are already living with beings inside of them.

Shii.

I would think so as its a parasytic type ability.

Actually now that I think about it.
You could argue all Otsosuki having time manipulation and incorporeality after they get killed.
We see both momoshiki and isshiki appearing as spirits after death and those are literally the only two instances in the verse Otsosuki are seen dying near people (kaguya was killed but that was in a closed off dimension sealed within a moon made by six paths chakra)

Both times those clouds appear signifying time has stopped, in Momoshiki's case he could place a karma on Boruto.
I guess since Isshiki already had Karma placed on Code he went to him instead of being able to place one and since Code was incompatible he couldn't reincarnate in him.

But no the fact that they have to be compatable makes it a probability and one thats low since jigen killed off i think hundreds of people trying to find one compatable.

So the wincon in there, but I wouldn't argue it unless they are placing one on someone like asta or sukuna who are already living with beings inside of them.
Karma = Infinite “Inconclusive” 💀

If you don’t have Resistance, you have 3 Options:

1.) Seize Up & Die (Non-Compatible)

2.) Be Overwritten & Erased (Compatible)

3.) If you’re Immortal and Not Compatible, take an Infinite Seizure… 💀

Karma = Infinite “Inconclusive” 💀

If you don’t have Resistance, you have 3 Options:

1.) Seize Up & Die (Non-Compatible)

2.) Be Overwritten & Erased (Compatible)

3.) If you’re Immortal and Not Compatible, take an Infinite Seizure… 💀
Basically LMFAO

Reactions: TFO
Who has the best Speed Feat from Boruto’s Generation “In The Manga” (Leaving the Anime out for now)? Feats achieved with SM or Karma, etc, are not counted.I’m looking for just Base Speed.

Im pretty sure the karma allows you to absorb and send stuff back.
Idk about amplified but it does allow attack reflection.
Karma allows you to absorb stuff but I don't know if it allows you to send it back. Also I'm not arguing against attack reflecting though only the amplification of Isshikis shrinking thing.

Karma hasn't sent stuff back afaik
Those blasts, while powered up from the chakra karma absorbed, have been native to Kawaki's ninja tool body.
Tho I guess Jigen is shown using said blasts in the anime as his body has been modified the same way

I think the Karma “Attack Reflection” tidbit comes from misunderstanding THIS moment. I remember when it first came out, people believed he used Koji’s fire that Boruto absorbed because of the “Karma Resonance” but that’s not what happened here.

I guess that was just never really addressed. 🤷‍♂️

Back