• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Why does Naruto have the following?
At least Relativistic (Faster than his Base Form in the New Era, who was able to dodge a photon gun multiple times while weakened and unable to manipulate chakra)
When said photon guns have warning systems and stuff before they fired which would be aim dodging no? Also how are photons knocking aside molecules?
Kz9enuB.jpg

When said photon guns have warning systems and stuff before they fired which would be aim dodging no? Also how are photons knocking aside molecules?
Kz9enuB.jpg
It literally says that the beam fired before it says that Naruto moves
Photons have kinetic energy, of course they can interact with molecules, that is just common sense

When said photon guns have warning systems and stuff before they fired which would be aim dodging no? Also how are photons knocking aside molec

Kz9enuB.jpg
Those photons also explode which is another anti feat

You have like, 8 different, still open downgrade threads, finish them first before creating another one 🗿
Are there any scans for Naruto being able to breath in space? Like statements? Cause in the naruto novel they need oxygen to breath in higher altitudes and use a device to provide it.

Them breathing is space for a large portion of a movie is an example of them being able to breath is space
Toneri getting flung out of the Moon, and out of the Earth's shadow then exposed to sunlight, and Naruto in BSM flying after him is what gives them their Self-Sustenance and Resistance to Cosmic Radiation

Most of what I have seen recently is some people trying to downgrade the Naruto verse, I don't think I have seen an upgrade so far.

I wanted to ask , why isn't kaguya considered weakened in this site , since in the final battle she wasn't revived completely due to naruto still possessing the yin-half of kurama when fighting her and pieces of the other tailed beast chakra(enough to allow him spam their elemental techniques).

My opinion kaguya prime who did not share the power of hagomura>kaguya shared the power of hagomura>kaguya who fought narusasu ☕

Back