• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Does anyone know if Naruto using Kurama's chakra but not in KN0 has an official name? you know the way he did during the Neji and Gaara fights.

maxresdefault.jpg

It's literally the same as KN0 dude, just because his eyes are still blue doesn't make it a different form, they're the same thing

It's literally the same as KN0 dude, just because his eyes are still blue doesn't make it a different form, they're the same thing
really? I guess I could see it, but it always felt like something a bit separate from KN0. far more controlled, less aggressive, and less powerful and without the normal KN0 traits.

And I guess you could just argue it's weaker because Naruto has to force out Kurama's chakra himself after exhausting all of his own rather than getting so enraged that Kurama's chakra and characteristics take over his body.
the games just refer to it as Nine tails form
yeah, that probably wouldn't be very usable for his profile without looking confusing lol.

I wanted to eventually add keys for Drunk Lee and this form to Naruto's Chunin Exams Final/Konoha Crush Key but since it's barely different from KN0 I'm not sure.

really? I guess I could see it, but it always felt like something a bit separate from KN0. far more controlled, less aggressive, and less powerful and without the normal KN0 traits.

And I guess you could just argue it's weaker because Naruto has to force out Kurama's chakra himself after exhausting all of his own rather than getting so enraged that Kurama's chakra and characteristics take over his body.

yeah, that probably wouldn't be very usable for his profile without looking confusing lol.

I wanted to eventually add keys for Drunk Lee and this form to Naruto's Chunin Exams Final/Konoha Crush Key but since it's barely different from KN0 I'm not sure.
Nothing says KN0/Vermilion Mode has a fixed power, sometimes it's stronger sometimes it's weaker, as long as it doesn't exceed the chakra limit and then becomes the Demon Fox Cloak, it's power can be whatever.

And that's exaggerating how KN0/Vermilion Mode is, sure it can get angry and feral, but not to that extent, Naruto is often able to hold normal conversations with people in that state no matter how feral it gets, not to mention Naruto himself can get that aggressive and angry without any Kurama Chakra influencing him.

Why does Madara have the following on his profile?

Yes it is for a future CRT downgrade.
Soul manip via rinnegan and possibly tailed beast user and non-physical interaction via being a tailed beast user like Naruto.(bruh at least check and be sure before trying to make a new CRT)

Last edited:
Idk.

There's precedent that Chakra Arms in general, regardless of user or specific bijju, are capable of interacting with spiritual entities, just seems like it's an inherent effect the ability has built into it.

Idk.

There's precedent that Chakra Arms in general, regardless of user or specific bijju, are capable of interacting with spiritual entities, just seems like it's an inherent effect the ability has built into it.
What's the precedent? Naruto doing it once to hold his own soul inside of himself so we start giving it to everyone?

That's the precedent that i have knowledge of, there's possibly more but idk since i don't read Naruto. Someone more knowledgeable can answer your question if there's more precedence or not.

That's the precedent that i have knowledge of, there's possibly more but idk since i don't read Naruto. Someone more knowledgeable can answer your question if there's more precedence or not.
Yeah, reading the other tab for soul manip for EMS Madara and just seems like flowerily language being used.

What's the precedent? Naruto doing it once to hold his own soul inside of himself so we start giving it to everyone?
Naruto is the precedent, he interacts with his soul with chakra arms in his nine tails chakra form. Obito and Madara are the jinchuuriki of all the Bijuu including the nine tails and can create similar chakra arms.

Naruto is the precedent, he interacts with his soul with chakra arms in his nine tails chakra form. Obito and Madara are the jinchuuriki of all the Bijuu including the nine tails and can create similar chakra arms.
Cause Naruto did something we saying everyone else can do it now?

Back