• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
IMG_9816.jpg
IMG_9817.jpg
IMG_9818.jpg
IMG_9820.jpg

All the Key Visuals for the Naruto Anime's 20th anniversary
Fave is Shippuden first half

Damn this was really good!
Itachi's use of the Uchiha Shuriken Technique was hella dope. Great way to showcase Itachi's Battle IQ.
I was shocked that Itachi straight up used MS and Amaterasu lmao, bro was already out of breath - but of course that was part of his plan - replacing himself with an explosive clone.
And finally Obito's lucky Izanagi saved his ass lol.

The animation was also really good too and of course having it be 4K just made it all the better

Can i restrict limbo?
Or should i use a lower key of madara where he is like 30 zettaton but without limbo

Also arthur has instictive Reaction which should help him out with that
Basically any ability that doesn't make a Character's Tier higher can't be Restricted so things like Limbo & Inf-Tsu would be valid
It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment. An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using

Basically any ability that doesn't make a Character's Tier higher can't be Restricted so things like Limbo & Inf-Tsu would be valid
Using dual rinnegan madara gets rid of inf tsukuyomi and drops limbo from 4 to 1 correct? Plus how likely is it madara would even use the tsukuyomi while fighting cause he would have to stand still and activate it which i don't see happening (maybe limbo would give him a chance but he wont even be fighting on earth). Also please debate inside the thread not in the discussion

Does limbo always start with 4? I thought madara started like with 1 and then got 4 when he got rinnesharingan. I haven't read war arc in a minute so i could be wrong.
So why did you say Madara's limbo would go back to 1 when possessing dual rinnegan? 1 Rinnegan= 1 Limbo. 2 Rinnegans and Rinnesharingan= 4 Limbos

TzAImh9.jpg

Is this real?, Do you know where this comes from?
I think I know a person that would be willing to create fake scans to downgrade the verse but this is just another level of work just to win arguments. you don’t even need all this fake scans to prove they are relative.

I think I know a person that would be willing to create fake scans to downgrade the verse but this is just another level of work just to win arguments. you don’t even need all this fake scans to prove they are relative.
Who?

So sad to see kaguya get chopped down thanks to arc7 the naruto double agent

Back