• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Could pain (Not nagato just the paths) be given resistance to death and life manip
main-qimg-542b44674a41d9ee8e4e2b95f47de197-pjlq

Also how would mind manip and madness manip work on the paths. Since they are hitting the paths who are being controlled by nagato and are already dead what would happen? Would they take over control or would it just not work.

Wasn't there supposed to be like hagaromo mftl+ feats and naruto dodging photons in base or sum
Naruto dodging photons is Naruto Retsuden, different novel. Hagoromo having MFTL+ feats is very meh. He hides sumn in the constellations but we are never told how he did it tmk. So claiming he flew is iffy at best. And then on the vsbw, even if you did get it accepted he flew there, it’d be classified as flight speed and not combat speed.

Naruto dodging photons is Naruto Retsuden, different novel. Hagoromo having MFTL+ feats is very meh. He hides sumn in the constellations but we are never told how he did it tmk. So claiming he flew is iffy at best. And then on the vsbw, even if you did get it accepted he flew there, it’d be classified as flight speed and not combat speed.
For MFTL+ im referring to the fact that sakura released the jutsu and then caught it when it flew to earth in like a few minutes/seconds. It depends on if it just came to her hand or if she actually went and caught it while it was still moving. Knowing the mods tho even if the latter is true their just gonna say it slowed down when it entered the atmosphere.

For MFTL+ im referring to the fact that sakura released the jutsu and then caught it when it flew to earth in like a few minutes/seconds. It depends on if it just came to her hand or if she actually went and caught it while it was still moving. Knowing the mods tho even if the latter is true their just gonna say it slowed down when it entered the atmosphere.
That’s actually a misconception Sakura didn’t react to the particle flying to earth. She reacted to a light particle reflecting off/coming from the water.

That’s actually a misconception Sakura didn’t react to the particle flying to earth. She reacted to a light particle reflecting off/coming from the water.
Whether the former or the latter we will see it in the manga. I see so many massive feats coming from it.

Whether the former or the latter we will see it in the manga. I see so many massive feats coming from it.
As I said, this will probably be a solid relativistic feat for Sakura. Idk of any other big feats in that novel. Idk if I’d count on “many massive feats” you might disappoint yourself.

Hmm...? I remember someone say Mitsuki was supposed to be artificial Otsutsuki which Eida cannot work on Otsutsuki with his hax. Since later Kishimoto debunk theory so Eida make Mitsuki to blush by using Hax because Mitsuki is not Otsutsuki. What a shock!

Back