• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Is it me or did anyone else interpret that the new form was only affecting isshiki because he was using chakra

Kyuubi said all chakra was connected so naruto new super god chakra is somehow and somewhat able to connect to isshiki when hes able to land hits

How does this affect battles when discussing vs battle.
Depends on whether Chakra and other power systems have been equalized to behave similarly.

Sasuke takes strolls in kaguyas dimensions she was gonna destroy and still stated momo was a greater threat, but hey he’s referencing momos non existence hax and absorption he had no idea about 🤷‍♀️

Well the scaling is now Naruto > Isshiki (granted he still isn’t full power) > Fused momo > ETSB kaguya (sasuke witnessed her final attack and still stated momo was a greater threat, and even if you say it was momo and kin he was referencing naruto still one shotted fused momo at half power. kinshiki is solely brute force based and the only hax momo used was time stop after he died so obviously AP is being referenced by sasuke.)
Yeh in no world is fused momshiki > kaguya

Base momoshiki was literatlly running away from 2 kage level shinobi instead of fighting them head on. Garra and darui were literatlly chasing momshiki

Kinshiki was restrained by 2 kage level shinobi

It was only when momshiki absorbed kinshiki that he was confident in fighting the kages head on instead of running away.

Edo madara not even in his orginal alive strength pre rinnegan was casually toying and raping the 5 kages like they were nothing

So ubless you want yo say garra darui chojo and the rock kage all surpassed haishrama level which was tje bench mark for god tier before SO6P then should stop with this non sense

Sasuke stated there might be a threat thats greater than kaguya and thats inshiki. Kaguya was preparing an army for the clan not these fodders that consistently cant even handle 2 kage level. This includes urashiki.

Isshiki was the true threat that kaguya was worried about. Not fused momshiki that died by 50% naruto

Jeez im sick of this momshiki wank BS

Lol your argument is flawed and completely stupid considering your trying to imply madara > momoshiki. Momoshiki was evading sasuke, naruto and the other kages don’t leave out that info to try and claim bs. Anyways, your also implying the kages didn’t get stronger and comparing them to shippuden characters which is nonsensical, I’ve seen your arguments before and it generally comes from “fans” who can’t debate nor scale, and having someone like tempest liking it too 🤣

And your also implying there’s no way naruto got so strong that half strength is enough to beat momoshiki, once again facts don’t care about your feelings. Your refusal to believe he is that strong is completely irrelevant.

Also kaguya etsb is planet level nothing but black zetsu confirms the dimension was gonna be destroyed.

Not one piece of media source whether it be a game, LN, databook, manga or anime confirms that ETSB was gonna destroy the dimension.

TSB have never been shown or stated to be capable of affecting spacetime. Black zetsu is the equivalent of madara statement about his PS slash can destroy all things in creation. Nothing supports it

Databook states ETSB can destroy or reshape a world thats about it. World in this context being planet since all feats prior to this feats were multi continental

And to add the cherry ontop the databook have shown to use the word "dimension" to actually mean and talk about dimension such as kamui, sasuke teleportation ability, kaguya dimension swap and madara limbo so it makes 0 sense for the databook to suddenly start using world = to describe the dimension itself when it never had

Kakashi never stated tje dimension was gonna be destroyed he says if it gets to big they wont be able to come back there. This is not a confirmation the dimensiom is gonna destroyed this just means either tje planet is gonna be destroyed and its ideal for them to return to a vaccume of space or its too big for tjem to return since there wouldnt be any space

Also kaguya etsb is planet level nothing but black zetsu confirms the dimension was gonna be destroyed.

Not one piece of media source whether it be a game, LN, databook, manga or anime confirms that ETSB was gonna destroy the dimension.

TSB have never been shown or stated to be capable of affecting spacetime. Black zetsu is the equivalent of madara statement about his PS slash can destroy all things in creation. Nothing supports it

Databook states ETSB can destroy or reshape a world thats about it. World in this context being planet since all feats prior to this feats were multi continental

And to add the cherry ontop the databook have shown to use the word "dimension" to actually mean and talk about dimension such as kamui, sasuke teleportation ability, kaguya dimension swap and madara limbo so it makes 0 sense for the databook to suddenly start using world = to describe the dimension itself when it never had

Kakashi never stated tje dimension was gonna be destroyed he says if it gets to big they wont be able to come back there. This is not a confirmation the dimensiom is gonna destroyed this just means either tje planet is gonna be destroyed and its ideal for them to return to a vaccume of space or its too big for tjem to return since there wouldnt be any space
Planet level 🤣🤣, I already know your memory is a bit foggy from that kaguya was referencing ishiki coming to earth statement. Go lie down then come back. Also buddy in the games like your referencing to she destroyed it and the game version is universal 🤦🏾‍♀️.

Last edited:
Well considering Kingtempest lives to downgrade the verse (judging by his numerous failed attempts)
Wasn't I the one in the other thread that put half dead Itachi's Susanoo above the Kage?
Wasn't I also the one who went for days to find valid striking feats for the verse when nobody else wanted to (exactly 445 striking feats)?
Wasn't I also the one that just recently explained (and is still explaining) how chakra works for the verse when no one else did?

I'll admit, I've had moments where what I add seems to bring the verse down. I'm sorry I'm a powerscaler with an opinion.

I've put in more work in these few months that I've been here for the Narutoverse than you since I joined in September, and you've been here since May.
Don't even think about badmouthing me.
And having someone like tempest liking it too 🤣
You mean the one who did all of the above?
I read so many manga that I don't like and I could help put them in 9-C if I wanted to, I only came to help Naruto because of the flawed ratings and scaling that people like you do.
What work did you put in for the verse you like to wank?

With your arguments and your scaling, I can now put regular SM Naruto > Juubito.
In this context it means AP.
Your word = Law. Someone put @SinisterShadow703 as the owner of the Naruto (The Universe) page ASAP.
A verse with so many hax it means AP. Someone give Genjutsu an AP rating please.
The guy who absorbs attacks and shoots them back is definitely 100% AP.

Sasuke didn't even see Momoshiki fight, so how the hell did he tell he had more AP? Not one work of fiction (Game, Anime, Manga, or Novel) did Sasuke fight Momoshiki before their final fight. The headcanon is INCREDIBLE.

And your also implying there’s no way naruto got so strong that half strength is enough to beat momoshiki, once again facts don’t care about your feelings. Your refusal to believe he is that strong is completely irrelevant.
You mean the one that the bijuu inside his stomach confirmed that he was rusty... alright.

And can you stop insulting Damage, Deako, Uchiha, and everybody else here that's trying to get an accurate rating for the verse?

Wasn't I the one in the other thread that put half dead Itachi's Susanoo above the Kage?
Wasn't I also the one who went for days to find valid striking feats for the verse when nobody else wanted to (exactly 445 striking feats)?
Wasn't I also the one that just recently explained (and is still explaining) how chakra works for the verse when no one else did?

I'll admit, I've had moments where what I add seems to bring the verse down. I'm sorry I'm a powerscaler with an opinion.

I've put in more work in these few months that I've been here for the Narutoverse than you since I joined in September, and you've been here since May.
Don't even think about badmouthing me.

You mean the one who did all of the above?
I read so many manga that I don't like and I could help put them in 9-C if I wanted to, I only came to help Naruto because of the flawed ratings and scaling that people like you do.
What work did you put in for the verse you like to wank?

With your arguments and your scaling, I can now put regular SM Naruto > Juubito.

Your word = Law. Someone put @SinisterShadow703 as the owner of the Naruto (The Universe) page ASAP.
A verse with so many hax it means AP. Someone give Genjutsu an AP rating please.
The guy who absorbs attacks and shoots them back is definitely 100% AP.

Sasuke didn't even see Momoshiki fight, so how the hell did he tell he had more AP? Not one work of fiction (Game, Anime, Manga, or Novel) did Sasuke fight Momoshiki before their final fight. The headcanon is INCREDIBLE.

You mean the one that the bijuu inside his stomach confirmed that he was rusty... alright.

And can you stop insulting Damage, Deako, Uchiha, and everybody else here that's trying to get an accurate rating for the verse?
First off I don’t care how much you think you contributed to the scaling. Secondly, you saying because the verse is hax that must mean hax is being referenced is nothing but headcannon and generalization. Thirdly, the greater threat statement is because kaguya feared the two from sasukes exploration of her ruins and momo and kin has no hax, your holding on to absorption like it’s a big deal when it’s not considering he got beat by taijutsu alone. If kaguya feared absorption all she needed to do was her taijutsu or her palm techniques or any of her durability negation hax like ash bone 🤣. Thirdly, rusty doesn’t mean weaker infact rust in almost every case means lessen of skill, and there’s no anti feats to prove he got weaker so another irrelevant statement. Literally nothing you said here had any substantial evidence or weight to it....

Sinister: You're a downplayer against the verse.
Me: States the things I've contributed to the verse.
Sinister: I don't care.

I'm ctfu.

What's your backing on it being AP again?

Downplayer in this context is a general term, never onced referred to you as that. Simply stated you live to downgrade everything naruto which is a hyperbolic expression, sorry you couldn’t understand that. Anyways, like I said I don’t care about your “contributions” that somehow stopped the never ending cycle of naruto revisions.

the never ending cycle of naruto revisions.
Look Sinister, regardless of our difference in opinion, there is one irrefutable fact that I'd like to share with you my friend:
the "never ending cycle of Naruto revisions" will NEVER end, regardless of any upgrade or downgrade the verse receives
. It's just impossible lol. The fandom is simply too big and the source material too vague and inconsistent for there to be a 100% ironclad irrefutable objectively correct "meta".
It's all subjective opinions at the end of the day.
And don't get me started on the calcs that change every other month.
So yeah, get comfortable, because we're gonna be here forever buddy.

Lol your argument is flawed and completely stupid considering your trying to imply madara > momoshiki. Momoshiki was evading sasuke, naruto and the other kages don’t leave out that info to try and claim bs. Anyways, your also implying the kages didn’t get stronger and comparing them to shippuden characters which is nonsensical, I’ve seen your arguments before and it generally comes from “fans” who can’t debate nor scale, and having someone like tempest liking it too 🤣
https://***********.com/read-online/Boruto-chapter-7.html

Theres the manga chapter of the fight Show me where momshiki was running away from naruto and sasuke??? How could momshiki be running away form naruto when naruto is talking to boruto and how could he be running away from sasukr when sasuke is distracting kinshiki and landed 1 hit on kinshiki while the other kages restrained kinhsiki

Tell me how the **** is it nonsensical to compare them to shippuden charcaters. You literatlly impying the new kages are stronger than madara and haishrama alive. Thats the only way that monshiki, kinshiki and urashiki are able to have trouble with them.
The fact that naruto hasnt trained for a long period of that to the point where he became rusty. Yes, you have 0 evidnece and the show haven't shown how strong naruto has become from his teen to adult. So all your doing is playing the guessing game with subjective thoughts with nothing offical

Atleast im basing it on tje fact that tje new kages are weaker than haishrama and madara this is a fact not an opinion. Haishrama and madara were only that strong because their were ausra and indra reincarnation.

Ishiki came with kaguya, do you not read boruto...
Sooo???? They Have karma seal, kaguya knows the clan tradition regarding karma.
Planet level 🤣🤣, I already know your memory is a bit foggy from that kaguya was referencing ishiki coming to earth statement. Go lie down then come back. Also buddy in the games like your referencing to she destroyed it and the game version is universal 🤦🏾‍♀️.
Yes planet level what do you think is more consistent.

Nothing but mountain to multi continental feats in the 4th war from beginning to rikdou madara feats.

Kaguya appears and your telling me charcaters went from multi continental to star level. Are you on drugs, it makes more sense and is more consistent to believe that world from the databook = planet and not dimension

You would also have to prove other examples were world = dimension in the databooks

Also show proof kaguya destroyed a universe in game

Ok so my take is that I don’t think Kagyua was planning for the entire clan because based on what both the manga and anime stated it seems like kaguya was preparing specifically for Momoshiki and Kinshiki (well I guess the anime includes Urashiki as well so there’s that)

But to me it seems like Both Sources stated that Kaguya’s scroll was talking about Momoshiki and Kinshiki specifically

In the manga Sasuke speaks to Naruto upon Momoshiki and Kinshiki invasion and interruption of the chunin exams and he states that kaguya’s scroll warned about “This pairs Invasion apparently they are here for the chakra fruit in other wards the Biju inside of you”https://***********.com/read-online/Boruto-chapter-5-page-30.html

The anime also says

“Naruto these are the guys, Kaguya’s scroll had an entry about them the ones she was preparing the White zetsu army for”- Boruto Episode 62

About the “greater threat” statement

It’s pretty much just Sasuke’s Hypotheses based on what the village decoded from kaguya’s scroll so it’s just Sasuke speculating about his own interpretation of what the scroll says he himself isn’t even sure if his own hypothesis is correct

When the village decodes kaguyas scroll Sasuke says

“our SUSPENSION’S were right”https://***********.com/read-online/Boruto-chapter-4-page-48.html

Then Later on we see Sasuke talking to the Kage about what they found in the scroll and in multiple different translations they all generally say the same thing and that it’s all just Sasuke’s own hypothesis

“Well this is just a HYPOTHESIS but what it points to is the threat of an existence even greater than Kagyua and its poised will appear in there very lands”https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-8badf38517dc073527892beaa0b22c1d

“This part is just PUTE CONJUNCTION but WHAT I BELIEVE this indicates is the POSSIBILITY that something That’d frighten even Kagyua could one day appear”https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-530b61b736a2b9fa03bed790c169ba95

Firstly, go watch the game ultimates yourself. Secondly, you thinking momo “running” from kages automatically mean he is weaker than kage is hysterical at best. Thirdly, you saying mountain- continental is the best shown in a AP based verse is nonsensical, chakra control exists for a reason. Kaguyas ETSB is the strongest dc feat so far, so you understand the difference between ap and dc, also your thinking feats is the only way for them to grow the scale is dumb that would make multipliers essentially useless. You stated “so they have karma seal” to my rebuttal that she wasn’t referencing to ishiki coming to earth since they were partners who came together is also dumb. Your also implying naruto gets weaker by lying around and doing nothing, last time I check chakra levels can increase from study, meditation and experience as well but go off. Just stop at this point because you are sounding like those madara simps who still thinks he can beat sasuke and naruto.

Sasuke speculated that Momo is a greater threat based on a theory that Kaguya was preparing for an invasion from more powerful Ōtsutsuki. Other than the fact that there are no feats to back up the statement for Momoshiki, it is entirely possible that Kaguya was simply cautious and overprepared. Also, before Kaguya got a powreboost from the Chakra Fruit and the Ten Tails, at least one of her attacks is capable of one-shotting Isshiki.
7484953-isshiki_wounded.png

Considering that a couple of Kage-level opponents can hold off and keep up with Momoshiki and Kinshiki, I am pretty sure that they are lesser threats.

at least one of her attacks is capable of one-shotting Isshiki.
Isshiki was off-guard and you cannot claim with 100% confidence that it was a one-shot. There’s nowhere near enough context to the Kaguya-Isshiki altercation to make a definitive claim about how it went down.

Back