• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Question for those who've read the recent chapter: does Baryon Mode Naruto really surpass Isshiki or is he more like a rival to Isshiki with that new form? (I mean obviously Naruto still scales to Isshiki with this new form I'm just getting nitpicky with it)

When reading the chapter Sasuke implies Naruto's physically above Isshiki, Kurama makes a "our power should exceed his" statement, but Isshiki comments how Naruto's strikes aren't an issue but rather it's the chakra deleting/life shortening effect of the attack. Naruto is definitely outpacing Isshiki, but Isshiki states that the cause of the lethal damage is the lifespan shortening ability of Naruto's punches and not the physical power of them. So I'm just curious if this form is definitively the physically strongest in the whole series, I mean I'd definitely say (ignoring the time limit) Baryon Mode Naruto easily solos his whole verse when you consider his new hax and power-up, but I feel like it's a bit more ambiguous if Baryon Mode Naruto is physically stronger than Isshiki or if he's more of a physical equal to Isshiki.

It's nice to see Naruto with a new hax ability, but I wish the fight was longer. I feel like Naruto threw maybe a couple punches and was like oops time running out. To me it feels like if Isshiki didn't have his "20 hours left" originally the form wouldn't have done anything because it drained Naruto so fast, like if Isshiki was properly revived with his full lifespan it seems like he would've gotten a few bruises but could just sit there until Naruto killed himself. Honestly, what made it even worse for me was that Kurama was like "no unnecessary movements" and I wanted to see Naruto bouncing around like a ****** madlad.

TLDR: I feel like it should have been Baryon Mode Naruto >>>>>>> Isshiki but instead it was more like Baryon Mode Naruto >= Isshiki.

Poor Sasuke isn't getting any love lol, mans gets "oneshot" and is reduced to the "fight announcer" a lot recently which is kinda sad.

Baryon Mode Naruto >= Isshiki

That's honestly what it seems more like. Isshiki was still able to fight back against Naruto. He wasn't being completely dominated.

Kurama stated that this new power > Isshiki. Naruto destroyed him while 100%
I'm by no means suggesting Isshiki > Baryon Mode Naruto lol. Just that sure Kurama and Sasuke are like "Baryon Mode should/probably is stronger than Isshiki" meanwhile Isshiki is like "I can take his hits fine but this life-draining jazz is ****** me up" but I wouldn't say Naruto "destroyed him" seeing how after the beat down Isshiki was like "huh why am I bleeding I didn't take lethal damage" and then we find out it was a new hax ability.

Kurama is such a CHAD, he even follows professional boxing.

0052-032.png

So from what I know so far.
Baryon Mode is a new form with a massive amount of power which is obtained by fusing together Naruto's and Kurama's chakra, similar to the fusion reaction process of a star. (4-C Naruto confirmed.) However, to sustain the fusion reaction, the form consumes large amounts of chakra (and also life energy apparently), so much so that the user is slowly dying while using it. This side effect can even be extended to the user's opponents, as every physical contact the user makes with their opponent will lead to both of their chakra systems linking together. As a result the "reactor" will also consume the opponent's chakra (and life energy) which will slowly deteriorate their stamina and even their lifespan.

If one dies the other dies too though.
Yeah doesn't the Jinchuriki die if there tailed beast is ripped out or sumn (or in this case Kurama canning it)? and yeah I think C is the best choice.

Also some stats for Naruto's Baryon Mode:
  • From what I counted he made ~15 movements before he became fatigued.
  • In those ~15 movements he made 5 attacks against Isshiki which shaved off ~19.5 hours of Isshiki's life, so at full power Baryon Mode Naruto can shave off like 3.9 hours of his opponent's lifespan per hit.
  • In his original ~15 movements Naruto outpaces and smacks Isshiki around, albeit Isshiki comments how Naruto's strikes shouldn't cause lethal damage, so at full power Baryon Mode Naruto >~ Isshiki.
  • While fatigued he made an additional ~9 movements (24 total) before Isshiki pinned him down.
  • In those ~9 additional movements he hit Isshiki 4 more times shaving off another 20 minutes of Isshiki's life, so while fatigued Baryon Mode Naruto can shave off 5 minutes of his opponent's lifespan per hit.
  • In his additional ~9 movements Isshiki comments that the force of Naruto's strikes aren't any thing to worry about, so physically Isshiki =~ (maybe >~) fatigued Baryon Mode Naruto.
  • After ~24 total movements Isshiki was able to pin Naruto down, so it appears that Naruto's Baryon Mode was able to amp him significantly higher than all his other forms for like ~24 movements going by the manga, which is extremely short (much shorter than what I would have liked to see) and I wonder if Naruto lives if his chakra will be permanently depleted or if it will eventually recharge, because depending on which it is using Baryon Mode in short bursts would be a super effective way to massively amp his strikes while deleting some life force.

Is it me or did anyone else interpret that the new form was only affecting isshiki because he was using chakra

Kyuubi said all chakra was connected so naruto new super god chakra is somehow and somewhat able to connect to isshiki when hes able to land hits

How does this affect battles when discussing vs battle.

She has Six Paths chakra as well, probably because she's a Juubi Jinchūriki I guess.
So it's possible that Otsutsuki can obtain Six Paths Chakra if they fuse with a Shinju Tree?
Maybe Six Paths Chakra are related to the Juubi or Shinju?
I think that's the most logical assumption IMHO.
But Momoshiki possess a rinnegan.
And Isshiki used chakra from his Juubi

Having all 9 tailed beast gives you Six Paths Senjutsu, which utilizes Six Paths chakra. That's why when Obito gave Naruto the remaining bijuu (Shukaku, Gyuki), he got Six Paths Senjutsu

Is it me or did anyone else interpret that the new form was only affecting isshiki because he was using chakra

Kyuubi said all chakra was connected so naruto new super god chakra is somehow and somewhat able to connect to isshiki when hes able to land hits

How does this affect battles when discussing vs battle.
I assume if you wanted to have it affect other characters you'd have to equalize energy.

Back