• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Doesn't Six Paths Sage Mode only give Naruto the crossed yellow eyes, that's the only change, he only gets the full golden form when he uses the Bijuu Cloak in conjunction with Six Paths Sage Mode?

Six Paths Sage Mode is fueled by Six Paths chakra, which Naruto always has now even in base. He can call upon that power at any time I believe. It's probably why his base form is so strong now, and can even occasionally keep up with the god tiers.
Ok, so it's the same as how Orochimaru can have Natural Energy in his body but can't use Sage Mode, but for Naruto he can use it to get even stronger.

Doesn't Six Paths Sage Mode only give Naruto the crossed yellow eyes, that's the only change, he only gets the full golden form when he uses the Bijuu Cloak in conjunction with Six Paths Sage Mode?
Yeah, the only indication of Six Paths Sage Mode alone is the eye change.
Ever since his fight with Madara, Naruto has just always used it with Kurama Mode.

Imagine if they just made Naruto draw more Chakra from the other Bijuu through their connection to boost his Six Paths Sage Mode, sort of similar to what Sasuke did to the Bijuu, rather than giving him a new form

Half of kurama could smack all the other bijuus so no...
Individually yes, but fused together?

First form Jubi (Gedo Statue + 100% Bijuu's 1 to 7 Tails Chakra + Small Quantities of 8 and 9 Tails Chakra) smacks 50% Kurama and 100% Gyuki

Six Paths Susanoo (Sasuke's Six Paths Chakra + Large Quantities of 100% Bijuu's 1 to 8 Tails and 50% Kurama's Chakra) smacks SPSM Kurama Avatar

Six Paths Sage Mode is fueled by Six Paths chakra, which Naruto always has now even in base. He can call upon that power at any time I believe. It's probably why his base form is so strong now, and can even occasionally keep up with the god tiers.
My headcanon is that Naruto had absorbed Six Paths Chakra in base form, but can still use Six Paths Sage Mode to boost his power, kinda like what Goku did with Super Saiyan God.

My headcanon is that Naruto had absorbed Six Paths Chakra in base form, but can still use Six Paths Sage Mode to boost his power, kinda like what Goku did with Super Saiyan God.
yeah I think that's what he meant.
And it's kinda consistent tbh.
but if we want to wank Naruto like Goku, then we can say his base is as strong as his Six Path Sage Mode form, then stack the boost on him when he transforms 😈

I always saw the Kurama vs Bijuu fight as unequal cause the bijuu were mentally restrained. I'm sure Kurama is still stronger than them individually but in a 5 vs 1, they were retrained mentally while he wasn't. In fact we have never gotten to see any other Bijuu fight while fully in control apart from Gyuki and Kurama.

Individually yes, but fused together?

First form Jubi (Gedo Statue + 100% Bijuu's 1 to 7 Tails Chakra + Small Quantities of 8 and 9 Tails Chakra) smacks 50% Kurama and 100% Gyuki

Six Paths Susanoo (Sasuke's Six Paths Chakra + Large Quantities of 100% Bijuu's 1 to 8 Tails and 50% Kurama's Chakra) smacks SPSM Kurama Avatar
No lol naruto was holding back and still stalemated sasuke

I do hope at least the fight choreography improves now that Kishi is back. He should also try to make the SPSM thing clearer cause it has always been a debate since the Boruto era began.

I know Kishi loves the Uchiha and his boy Sasuke so I hope Sasuke finally stops being canon fodder. There's so MCU the guy could be doing with Rinnegan alone.

yeah I think that's what he meant.
And it's kinda consistent tbh.
but if we want to wank Naruto like Goku, then we can say his base is as strong as his Six Path Sage Mode form, then stack the boost on him when he transforms 😈
Let's see. (Joke calc)
Base Naruto's Rasenshuriken yields 1.41 Kilotons of TNT, while EoS Naruto is comparable to Toneri who did a 285 Exaton feat. Dividing the two values, the max possible multiplier for SPSM is 2,03571x10^17. Assuming New Era Base Naruto is comparable to EoS SPSM Naruto, Base Naruto's AP is comparable to the previously mentioned 285 Exaton Toneri feat. Multiplying the two together, the results are 5,80177x10^37 Tons of TNT which is 4-B or Solar System Level.

Let's see. (Joke calc)
Base Naruto's Rasenshuriken yields 1.41 Kilotons of TNT, while EoS Naruto is comparable to Toneri who did a 285 Exaton feat. Dividing the two values, the max possible multiplier for SPSM is 2,03571x10^17. Assuming New Era Base Naruto is comparable to EoS SPSM Naruto, Base Naruto's AP is comparable to the previously mentioned 285 Exaton Toneri feat. Multiplying the two together, the results are 5,80177x10^37 Tons of TNT which is 4-B or Solar System Level.
consistent with 4-B Kaguya UwU
Consistent with Fused Momoshiki being superior to Kaguya and holding his own against Naruto and Sasuke.
It is unironically All coming together now

Let's see. (Joke calc)
lol if we used actual Multiplier to wank it then he would probably be 5-A 🤣
base nard =285 Exaton
add 1000x BM Multiplier from LN on this
+ DB state RSM Multiplier>>> BM Multiplier so RSM Multiplier wont be lower than 1000x :sneaky:
applying BM Multiplier
285 Exaton x 1000 =285 Zt 😳
applying RSM Multiplier
285zt x 1000=285 Yt = 5-A nard:devilish:

Some people hoping Sasuke stop being fodder and can do anything with his Rinnegan to Isshiki after Kishimoto coming back to Boruto.

Isshiki just lolnope shrink it Sasuke's Rinnegan abilities in the next chapter and only thing that work against Isshiki is TAIJUTSU. New Era Nardo in new form whose strength is equal to Isshiki in base. We know some Otsutsuki is far stronger to their.

Isshiki = Baryon Mode Nardo >>>>>> SPSM Nardo/Rinnegan Sasuke.

No, Gitagon claims Sasuke "stop being fodder" like half people's claim in reddit, Comicvine, Vsbattles, Spacebattles and etc. We know Isshiki still ***** on Naruto/Sasuke
But he’s not fodder unless you’re specifically comparing him to Isshiki.

He may not be technically fodder, but his portrayal and the writing for his fights sure is lol.

Don't forget how "he who shall not be named" cough, cough Urashiki, also fodderized Sasuke, stepped on him and humiliated him.
That character does not exist as far as I’m concerned.

And still, two people being significantly above him doesn’t make him fodder overall.

And they give Sasuke the new Vegeta and he ain't do ***** to Isshiki. However the creator hates Vegeta in these all years and make Goku is far superior to him.

Hagoromo and Hamura seemingly possessed "Six Paths chakra", while standard Ōtsutsuki (Like Momoshiki and Isshiki) seemingly do not.

Back