• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm waitin' for some fanfiction writer Isshiki steals Sasuke's wife: Naruko in NTR'd and make Naruko aa the new wife. Sasuke's d is size of small katana confirmed by Isshiki.

I'm waitin' for some fanfiction writer Isshiki steals Sasuke's wife: Naruko in NTR'd and make Naruko aa the new wife. Sasuke's d is size of small katana confirmed by Isshiki.
Sasuke marrying Naru(t/k)o?
I swear if one of them had the opposite gender they would have married already.

Then Orochimaru collects their DNA and makes a perfect clone baby for them
a2c9573bca3d3464dacab22a09987486.gif

I remember when Naruto used to hit Kurama with huge ass rasengans just to get a little bit of chakra.
Now they're best friends.
Love to hate to see it.

In technicality, Naruto and Hinata have common ancestry.

Otsutsuki - Senju - Uzumaki
Otsutsuki - Hyuga
Uzumaki and Senju are related, which means Hashirama married his cousin.

Also Neji had a crush on Hinata, this is completely canon, I don’t care

Wow I really just forgot Sakura's name for a second when I was thinking of something to type regarding Sasuke, his wife, and Naruto's pecks. Alas, the thought has left me after my senior moment.

Can someone please answer this question?
When Naruto is in Base he can draw from Kurama's Chakra to create a BM level Rasengan, right?
So when he actually goes BM, if the one that is in Base clashes with the one that is in BM, it would be a tie, right?
Then how does SPSM work? Should I just treat it like Sage Mode, were he can't use the Form's chakra to boost his Ninjutsu in base, and only gets a boost when he enters the form?

SPSM isn't a transformation, but a state. He can use SPSM in base or with BM.
hmm, so normally Naruto's chakra is regular.
Then he can either use Kurama's chakra or he can enter SPSM.
Can he use SPSM's enhanced power in his Ninjutsu without entering the state?(his eyes transforming)

Six Paths Sage Mode is fueled by Six Paths chakra, which Naruto always has now even in base. He can call upon that power at any time I believe. It's probably why his base form is so strong now, and can even occasionally keep up with the god tiers.

Back