• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
How do you get to solar system by upscaling from planet...

Also, no
because a planet of immense size would be equivalent to how much power would be needed to destroy a huge planet.
if a planet is about 15 times bigger than earth, even destroying a country (at least 1/10 the size of the planet) would still be planet level, because the attack would be 1.5 times the size of earth.
imagine that sonic's planet (mobius, but that's sonic archie) is so big that it takes sonic a couple of minutes to go from one place to another in the world at the speed of light (if the idea of that, then would mean that dark gaia having the power of chaos emeralds can divide a planet millions of times the size of earth)

because a planet of immense size would be equivalent to how much power would be needed to destroy a huge planet.
if a planet is about 15 times bigger than earth, even destroying a country (at least 1/10 the size of the planet) would still be planet level, because the attack would be 1.5 times the size of earth
that makes no sense.

a country's size has nothing to do with the planet it's on. america is gonna be america whether it's on jupiter or mars

on top of that, i calced the gbe of the planet, and it's a deep breath above star level. so idk how you wanked it to be solar.

that makes no sense.

a country's size has nothing to do with the planet it's on. america is gonna be america whether it's on jupiter or mars

on top of that, i calced the gbe of the planet, and it's a deep breath above star level. so idk how you wanked it to be solar.

I think there was a multiplication of something. haki, although it is not known how much it multiplies, it is estimated (CSAP) that with haki a common human can break a wall (375 times, because the difference between a human and a wall level is from 40 to 15000 joules)

I think there was a multiplication of something. haki, although it is not known how much it multiplies, it is estimated (CSAP) that with haki a common human can break a wall (375 times, because the difference between a human and a wall level is from 40 to 15000 joules)
whoever told you haki was a multiplier lied to your face

Y'all don't understand Alexander's god speech, and frankly, it's sad 🥱
God Deez Nuts!!!
w55vo0zejqs81.png

So apparently, the Kirin calc was finally finished and it's listed as 11 gigatons, while CS2 Sasuke is 1.39 gigatons. There's also the Low 5-B calcs for Madara. When are the revisions going to be made, and what're the new tiers gonna be for the characters?

10-A to 9-C Normally, 9-B to 8-C with Jutsu & Chakra Enhancement
Won't that be peachy? But seriously, I wonder the kind of mess that'll pop up trying to scale the curse mark multiplier again to all the other characters assuming that Sasuke's CS2 and the Kirin is gonna be added to his profile. Just thinking about it makes my head hurt.

scale the curse mark multiplier again to all the other characters assuming that Sasuke's CS2 and the Kirin is gonna be added to his profile. Just thinking about it makes my head hurt.
Nobody really physically scales to Part II CS2 Sasuke IIRC.

The only one that interacted with it is Deidara, using his C2 Dragon Bombs to blow off CS2 Sasuke's wing.

Arc's working on the god tier revisions, I'm working on the Bijū scaling revisions, and Tracer and I will be working on the mid tiers revisions using the Kirin calc pretty soon.

That'll only leave a minor revision I have in mind for the top tiers, and then we'll be mostly done with the AP portions of the revisions for the most part (aside from some potential tier changes down the line if certain calcs get accepted, but the scaling itself should be set in stone at least).
At that point, we'll finally move on to speed and LS.

I'm planning a CRT of the retsuden novels, but Viz will release the official translation now in August, so I'll wait to use the official translation. Basically, there are some interesting things about byakugan, feats of SoL and maybe some information to validate Hagoromo's feat of hiding a meteorite "among the stars". The fan translation in English that we have on the internet is based on the Portuguese translation and not directly from the Japanese.

I challenge you to say the best of me and the worst of me, according to your perspective (my classmates said them,but that's more personal)

Back