• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Y’all know what they say, once a mrk always a mrk 🥂
emoji-emoji-disintegrating.gif

Variables:
  1. H is at School
  2. Classmate has a Phone
  3. Phone has a Game
  4. Girl has S in Game
  5. Time of exposure equals 1 Second
Calculate the four dimensions of the universe
You are correct, and there is a rule that specifically says not to take out your cell phones.
especially if they have H games on them (the last one literally doesn't exist, but I think you get the point).

The speed thing will come after the AP CRTs 5:This time is personal
All AP revisions are currently being worked on. I think they'll be concluded and applied within the next few weeks.

How valid are databook entries? like not bolded hyperboles but actual character/jutsu statements
The Naruto Databooks are surprisingly reliable, funnily enough, despite their reputation. People just love to cling onto outdated mistranslations and misinterpretations.

Honestly if any character was done dirty in that series it was Sakura.
wow,this man literraly have a joke in spanish,that says this:
Vegeta!" "What do you want you damn bug!?" "Say thirteen!" "Why?!" "Just do it!" "Thirteen!"
"The more you suck me, the more it grows!" "How did the prince of the Saiyans shut up in such a stupid joke!? Kakarotto, you are a son of a bitch!!"
better in spanish-dicho por un español

Back