• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
images

They would because the moon is so close to earth it’s surface gravity is nearly zero thanks to tidal disruption.
Then that's why Naruto was floating 😭😂 Him jumping around is weird Shonen physics or he was in SPSM and the databook writer saying he was in BSM was drunk. It makes no sense for BSM Naruto to be able to fly.

Then that's why Naruto was floating 😭😂 Him jumping around is weird Shonen physics or he was in SPSM and the databook writer saying he was in BSM was drunk. It makes no sense for BSM Naruto to be able to fly.
Naruto didn’t just float Minato simp, he changed trajectory mid “air” with nothing to change it on. Stop the tomfoolery 🗿

Why doesn't Madara have type 1 and 3 immortality? Also, how does Kaguya survive her own ETSB? Counldn't she just jump into another dimension while it does its thing?

He has both as an Edo Tensei, and I think the assumption really comes from the fact that she was both going to destroy and recreate the dimension and we're given no indication that she would really do so I guess.

He has both as an Edo Tensei, and I think the assumption really comes from the fact that she was both going to destroy and recreate the dimension and we're given no indication that she would really do so I guess.
Jūbi Jinchūriki only has type 3 under the profile atm don't know if it's gonna be under the new profiles after you guys are done or not. Edo got 1, 2, 3, and 7 atm. Which now makes me ask wouldn't they also have type 8 since the edo are reliant on the caster till Madara goes I'm built different?

Ah okay.

I know that Naruto is being revised atm, just curious what's still in or not kinda along with just being curious in general.

Jūbi Jinchūriki only has type 3 under the profile atm don't know if it's gonna be under the new profiles after you guys are done or not. Edo got 1, 2, 3, and 7 atm. Which now makes me ask wouldn't they also have type 8 since the edo are reliant on the caster till Madara goes I'm built different?

Edo Tensei aren't reliant on the caster.

Wouldn't that wipe out the purpose of the tree since we know it needs to drain all life to produce a chakra fruit?
Momoshiki doesn't exactly follow the norm when it comes to this stuff tbh
Kinshiki wasn't even present during the period Momoshiki was on that planet with the fruit and tree.
And he was ready to wipe Earth again in the series with no regard with intent to still plant a tree.

Didn't Naruto overpower 1 eye Juubi Madara with just 6 paths mode? I can't really imagine him doing anything close to that in base.

If it is then that'd mean all Otsutsuki have Six Paths Senjutsu
Which would make some sense seeing as all the people who can fly are related to them or the God Tree they consume

Back