• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
What if I told you the statement isn't actually for Kurama Cloaked Mifune?
EP0xPlFt-Doubt.jpg

Not that I use Mifune LS attack speed or anything but I don’t really see an issue with it, isn’t it totally possible that Kurama Amped Mifune is shown in the scan because that’s literally the only time he’s seen using it?
Could be, and I imagine that'd be the argument, but it's honestly just more consistent that KM0 Mifune would be LS than Base Mifune since 3T FKS Sasuke clashed with him, while other LS statements are for Jonin Minato/P1 Itachi who are much faster, and Kirin which is implied to be way faster than CM2 Hebi Sasuke

Could be, and I imagine that'd be the argument, but it's honestly just more consistent that KM0 Mifune would be LS than Base Mifune since 3T FKS Sasuke clashed with him, while other LS statements are for Jonin Minato/P1 Itachi who are much faster, and Kirin which is implied to be way faster than CM2 Hebi Sasuke
Isn’t the statement just for his Issen which is a ranged slash?

Lol no. There from a card game I play on my free time. They're support cards who are named after countries. In order, it's starts with USA (The long haired blonde one), Germany, France, Brazil, South Africa, and last Asia. There special abilities are funny names that align with the country in question.

Plus their hot, I don't half to explain myself to anyone one!
Name of the game? 🤔

So regarding the gates, all we know is:
  1. 1st Gate = Temporary 5x Strength Boost + 5x Chakra Quantity
  2. 2nd Gate = Healing/Recovery
  3. 8th Gate = “Tens of Times” Boost.
  4. Gates 3-7 are unquantifiable regarding amps but allows access to certain move sets.

They're talking about the Reverse Lotus, and you can check 85, they're talking about that the whole time.
I still don’t agree with that assertion and that is clearly not accepted on the wiki and doesn’t even make sense outside of the Death Gate based on In-Verse portrayal of the a characters.

The only context that makes sense is speaking in terms of totality, which is satisfied by the 8th Gate. And I disagree with your analysis that the entire conversation is around the Reverse Lotus, that isn’t the only interpretation and a conversation can have multiple contexts depending on what’s said and when it’s said. Kakashi’s explanation is directed at Sakura asking about the gates in general and yes, the Lotus techniques unlock the limiters allowing for a dozens of times amps, which is what is reinstated for the Death Gate specifically.

And I think this interpretation is more accurate given the nonsense that would have to follow accepting the premise that it’s SOLELY in reference to only the 3rd Gate.

I still don’t agree with that assertion and that is clearly not accepted on the wiki
Irrelevant, idk why everyone brings that up in arguments outside of CRTs
and doesn’t even make sense outside of the Death Gate based on In-Verse portrayal of the a characters.
No...? The Gates are consistently portrayed as an absolutely massive amp. Lee went from somewhat pressuring Gaara to making him question if he's even human, and it allowed Guy to go from being at a disadvantage to no diffing Kisame.
The only context that makes sense is speaking in terms of totality, which is satisfied by the 8th Gate. And I disagree with your analysis that the entire conversation is around the Reverse Lotus, that isn’t the only interpretation and a conversation can have multiple contexts depending on what’s said and when it’s said.
I agree that a concersation can have multiple contexts, but for this statement in particular the focus is heavily on the Reverse Lotus with only a brief mention of the other Gates.

Guy says Lee can open up 5 Gates, says the Gates must be opened to perform the Reverse Lotus, Kakashi briefly states the names of all the Gates, says the Lotus overrides these limiters (a direct continuation of what Guy was saying previously), then Guy talks about the Lotus beginning with the 3rd Gate. It is quite clear that Kakashi is saying the Reverse Lotus (which is 3rd Gate onwards) is what allows you to use dozens of times your usual strength.
Kakashi’s explanation is directed at Sakura asking about the gates in general and yes, the Lotus techniques unlock the limiters allowing for a dozens of times amps, which is what is reinstated for the Death Gate specifically.
The 8th Gate doesn't even use the Lotus 💀
And I think this interpretation is more accurate given the nonsense that would have to follow accepting the premise that it’s SOLELY in reference to only the 3rd Gate.
Wdym solely? Obviously it applies to the higher Gates as well, it just begins with the 3rd Gate since that's when the Reverse Lotus begins.

Are the Tier 6 (6-C/High 6-C, 6-B/High 6-B) Naruto characters going through any revisions regarding their AP? I wanted to feed them to... I mean I want to redux some old matches they had against DP characters now that the later are back at Tier 6, but I wasn't to make sure their tiers aren't changing the moment or near future.

Back