• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
everytime someone says theyre stronger they literally always mean physical stats and rarely when its about new jutsu
Prove that
itachi IS NOT getting "most powerful" title by sneaking a little genjutsu and running off with one, he also is physically powerful being able to match and overpower hebi sasuke, kabuto, nagato, and be uninferior to ems sasuke
I mean he honestly could considering genjutsu is a major part of his fighting style. He also has Amaterasu which is kinda heat hax and the spirit weapons which ignore AP/durability. All his most powerful moves are different from conventional AP in some way.

Being physically powerful as well doesn't prove a statement about his overall strength is specifically talking about that
saying "ah x character is stated stronger but there's a tiny forgotten jutsu he had that negated durability so lets not scale him to the full value" is just unnecessarily downplaying it for the sake of downplaying it
Tiny forgotten jutsu
All his most powerful MS abilities

I hate that I'm starting to unironically like Sparkle...
11-dFhRBBrg4dnVx.jpg

What's even going on here?
Talking about if a statement calling Itachi and Nagato the strongest Edos means their AP is above the Jinchuriki's Bijuudamas

Talking about if a statement calling Itachi and Nagato the strongest Edos means their AP is above the Jinchuriki's Bijuudamas
Both of the goober literally have multiple abilities that would allow them to fold many individuals without even needing to punch them. I thought it was already universal knowledge that "power" in a verse like Naruto is usually referencing their overall strength and abilities being taken into account? Itachi and Nagato are prime examples of overall "powerful" because they have multiple things going for them. They don't need to be able to output more power than a Tailed Beast Bomb to be considered more power....

Both of the goober literally have multiple abilities that would allow them to fold many individuals without even needing to punch them. I thought it was already universal knowledge that "power" in a verse like Naruto is usually referencing their overall strength and abilities being taken into account? Itachi and Nagato are prime examples of overall "powerful" because they have multiple things going for them. They don't need to be able to output more power than a Tailed Beast Bomb to be considered more power....
They are also conventionally powerful as hell, but this argument in particular just wasn't it. There's better ways to prove it.

It's the ETSO fixation's influence

Why is your pfp a coomer gif compilation. AKM convert you at his diddy parties?
Lol no. There from a card game I play on my free time. They're support cards who are named after countries. In order, it's starts with USA (The long haired blonde one), Germany, France, Brazil, South Africa, and last Asia. There special abilities are funny names that align with the country in question.

Plus their hot, I don't half to explain myself to anyone one!

Lol no. There from a card game I play on my free time. They're support cards who are named after countries. In order, it's starts with USA (The long haired blonde one), Germany, France, Brazil, South Africa, and last Asia. There special abilities are funny names that align with the country in question.

Plus their hot, I don't half to explain myself to anyone one!
Coomer

Did you bring up lightspeed Mifune to support the Itachi stuff? I skimmed it, cuz I ain’t readin allat
Naw cause there's no real scaling between Itachi and Kurama Amped Mifune. I guess I could say Itachi is way faster than Base Mifune so it'd make sense for Kurama Mifune to be around his level but meh

Back