• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm saying the issue we have is that you're running with "says ninjutsu so tso included" would be resolved if ya contextualized what the tso is, its an alien ability and shouldn't be classified as normal ninjutsu and the story demonstrates this to us.
I would like to correct this. Alien (i.e. Otsutsuki) abilities were also called ninjutsu. It was later learned that these were called Shinjutsu. The scan in the MAS argument is a scan that was published before the Shinjutsu expression came to the series. For example, in another scan, it is said that Momoshiki can absorb all ninjutsu. The word Shinjutsu was not used because there was no such name as Shinjutsu in the series at that time. It was done so that the audience would not get spoilers. You can compare this to the fact that only Itachi was written in the users section of the Susanoo databook page. If they had written Madara and Indra's names there, the audience/readers would have learned their powers without seeing these characters and would have gotten spoilers.

I would like to correct this. Alien (i.e. Otsutsuki) abilities were also called ninjutsu. It was later learned that these were called Shinjutsu. The scan in the MAS argument is a scan that was published before the Shinjutsu expression came to the series. For example, in another scan, it is said that Momoshiki can absorb all ninjutsu. The word Shinjutsu was not used because there was no such name as Shinjutsu in the series at that time. It was done so that the audience would not get spoilers. You can compare this to the fact that only Itachi was written in the users section of the Susanoo databook page. If they had written Madara and Indra's names there, the audience/readers would have learned their powers without seeing these characters and would have gotten spoilers.
I have agreed maybe three times that tso is a ninjutsu. The issue isn't about the term itself, its about not drawing a distinction for what tso is.

LMFAO
lpIjNkz.png

So the Official Release Cleared it up:
  1. Kawaki’s Offensive Capabilities are Limited
  2. Kawaki’s Regenerative & Defensive Capabilities are Enhanced in preparation for Code.
So for Durability Purposes Kawaki should scale to “Above” Jigen Levels as Amadou did so in anticipation for a Code Assault on Kawaki. Which means we can now “Physically” get Jura above Code as well, not just with Jutsu AP.

Btw, I’m curious because this is still ambiguous but regarding what Boruto said about Kawaki’s Enhanced Defense & Regen, are we only asserting the max to TE Kawaki or Kv1?

Jura Two Pieced Kv1 Kawaki, not TE Kawaki so if he’s enhanced in Preparation for Code, then only TE Kawaki can be said to scale to Above Jigen levels in Durability, huh?

Jura Two Pieced Kv1 Kawaki, not TE Kawaki so if he’s enhanced in Preparation for Code, then only TE Kawaki can be said to scale to Above Jigen levels in Durability, huh?
The term “durability” in manga don’t often relate to physical sturdiness, mostly its resilience and endurance since that’s one of the interpretation by book. I think his physical strength being limited already covers the part of what we accept as durability. That way it’ll make sense of Kawaki not getting two shotted by any rando

because you can measure the PE and KE of hagoromo's telekenisis and its limit of resistance, you cant do that with teleportation in joules.

1. none of that is proof of AP no matter how much you think it should be, for the same reason reality warping a planet into a giant cheese cake wouldnt make you planet level in anything other than range.
2. by not taking a very clearly figurative sentence out of context and ignoring the actual mechanics of how the jutsu works, which is by switching dimensions as explained in two different sections of her databook entry and the official naruto site. i mean you dont even need guides or statements to know kaguya isnt literally overwriting the dimension where Team 7 started from, given it continues to exist as is even when they are pulled into kaguya's dimensions.

correction, writers as in plural as there are many writers for databook four, and two none of that mentions effecting a universe on a large scale, all thats mentioned is the switching and pulling of dimensions which is not a quantifiable AP feat.

however you feel so strongly then be my guess and make a thread
its faster than what ftl characters can react so it should scale to the structure

why wouldnt turning a planet to cheese make me planetary? im warping the entire structure
kishimoto considers that to be rewriting aka significantly affecting

it dont really matter if there are multiple or one
its approved by the creator+we know its a universe bruh
shes warping the whole space not parts of it

and i cba to make crts
too much work, trying to gather mods and putting in scans id rather rest knowing the argument isnt refutable than having it on display on the wiki

So… We all but have to get a Koji vs Code fight now I assume.
Hope Koji gonna finesse Lode if it happens. If KK doesn't have the raw power to fight Lode, hope he has the skill, abilities, and experience to make up for it.
KOJI: I've been waiting for you lode. Of all the infinite possible futures, you're in the one where you're a fraud and your loosing streak continues today
Lode coping, seething, and malding because he can't land a single hit on Koji (since he can see it all coming) will be gLorious! 🔥

After code initially has the upper hand:
Koji: I see you truly do surpass jigen but even then it's not enough. Look! I haven't used my eyes in the battle yet

Ain't no way bro implied Itachi beats Rinnegan or Black Zetsu or DMS Obito 💀
the post Juubito forms are more or less using the same power source hence why I removed those

As for rinnegan yes, a superior dojutsu doesnt really add to your statistics (drastically if I may add) and the abilities that come within become useless when all of them get countered or if he gets slammed before being able to use them

Am i the only one seeing similarities on Shinjutsu and genjutsu?
Like some Shinjutsu are straight up better versions of ninjutsu?

Claw marks> flying

I think Itachi and OM Obito are pretty comparable tho
the post Juubito forms are more or less using the same power source hence why I removed those

As for rinnegan yes, a superior dojutsu doesnt really add to your statistics (drastically if I may add) and the abilities that come within become useless when all of them get countered or if he gets slammed before being able to use them
I mean, it's stated that it does (boosts your chakra to the point of being able to accomplish much more than you could normally), and regardless of upscaling from OM Obito or not, Rinnegan Obito just has insane feats of his own putting him above Itachi like tagging KCM2 Naruto and consistently attacking in sync with Edo Madara

Back