• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: The Last Revisions (Maybe)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I almost forgot about Kaguya. Kaguya should 5-B with Chakra control using Chakra from Infinite Tsukiyomi.

But this isn't Normally as she doesn't use the IT Chakra in that manner though she can. This is due to Chakra Control. In Naruto, Ninja can amplify all of their jutsu by routing more chakra into them, prime example, Naruto.

Kaguya Should have 2 keys but 4 tiers:

• Prime: At Least Small Planet Level (Stated by Hagoromo to be stronger than any other)
  • Resurrected: At Least Small Planet level (Roughly Twice as strong as her prime) | At Least Small Planet Level, Possibly Higher (Reformed her body and was stated to be vastly stronger than before) | Planet level (With IT Chakra, ETSB is this level. Scales to Other Jutsu and Physical stats via chakra control)
NOTE: There should be a note on Kaguya's page stating that while she can reach Planet level stats with INfinite Tsukiyomi Chakra and Chakra Control, this is OOC for her as she doesn't do so Normally despite plenty of opportunities and thus this rating is only applicable to OOC vs Matches.

This also makes sense if we accept my 5-B god tiers scaling, to which there has been no rebuttal and I have scans to prove my Kaguya ratings.

Can an admin edit the Naruto and Sasuke locked pages rand change the High 7-A to High 6-C while I change Kurama and Killer B to to High 6-C physically? Because all the important ones that scale to my calc are locked...

Lorenzo.r.2nd said:
Does anybody know narutos speed as to when he blitzed kaguya using vapor release?
Well when Naruto was fighting Kaguya he was Sub-Relativistic in speed via scaling to Rikudo Madara.

also Kaguya "Constantly blitzed Sasuke and Naruto" isn't exactly true, they were caught off guard more by the fact that she can bend space and grab them in any direction with out them notice

Not really given that the Tailed Beast was not in full height TFO, that's why i said that it was partial transformation. It's similar to Gaara's form during th chunin exam

UzumakiKurisu said:
Someone needs to add Matter Manipulation and Limited Power Nullification via TSB to Obito's profile.
also resistant to Matter Manipulation and Limited Power Nullification

TheFinalOrder said:
TataHakai said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Scales to Other Jutsu and Physical stats via chakra control)
No

• Read up on Chakra Control
  • I have proof
Lmao No

"Chakra control" doesn't count for anything if you don't have the required amount of chakra

Kaguya needed the chakra from the entire world to create that ETSB which is literally stated, that chakra went towards making the ETSB

If Kaguya had the "chakra control" of creating that ETSB Anyways then she wouldn't have even needed to delve into the chakra from the trees around the world, maybe Kaguya could have created it herself if she didn't waste chakra using dimension swapping but that's an assumption

TenshinG said:
Not really given that the Tailed Beast was not in full height TFO, that's why i said that it was partial transformation. It's similar to Gaara's form during th chunin exam
The Biju size is inconsistent, that isn't a patial transformation. Please keep your headcanon to yourself and out of the revisions.

TataHakai said:
TheFinalOrder said:
TataHakai said:
TheFinalOrder said:
Scales to Other Jutsu and Physical stats via chakra control)
No

• Read up on Chakra Control
  • I have proof
Lmao No

"Chakra control" doesn't count for anything if you don't have the required amount of chakra

Kaguya needed the chakra from the entire world to create that ETSB which is literally stated, that chakra went towards making the ETSB

If Kaguya had the "chakra control" of creating that ETSB Anyways then she wouldn't have even needed to delve into the chakra from the trees around the world, maybe Kaguya could have created it herself if she didn't waste chakra using dimension swapping but that's an assumption
Dude, I can't even get past your first sentence and I'm really not going to argue with you. Kaguya is is 5-B with IT chakra like I said. This is proven through ETSB. Via chakra control, it scales to her other jutsu and stats. End of discussion. I'm not listening to your headcanon.

1. Let's not quote huge walls of text.

2. Let's chill out.

3. One could say that jutsus are just chakra control in application.

we still need to add what kep said on last thread

Kepekley23 : Also, Kaguya's profile should note the following: "Eventually Omnipresent inside her dimension (Became one with her dimension)"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back