• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Susano'o Version Correction (Name Change), Tier and Some Stat Justification and Kisame Striking Strength Reasoning

Mindovin

VS Battles
Retired
Sasuke Uchiha

Tier

7-B
with Amaterasu and Complete Susano'o = Taka Key

7-B with Amaterasu and Complete Susano'o = EMS

• There is no Complete Susano'o. It goes like this; skeletal, armored, humanoid, Complete Body and Indra Susano'o for Sasuke only. Iirc, Armored Susano'o give higher durability but low mobility and humanoid while given higher mobility it's lowering its durability and Itachi's Humanoid Susano's doesn't possess legs like Madara's and EMS Sasuke's or I couldn't find it.
  • Complete Susano'o for his Taka Key should be Armored Susano'o because he only has MS.
  • EMS Sasuke change between Humanoid and Armored Susano'o.
The exact strength of Amaterasu is unknown as it has been portrayed inconsistently, but it can technically harm much stronger characters.

• Because of the text above Amaterasu should be change to unknown for Itachi and Sasuke. If it's count as hax than should removed.
Itachi Uchiha
Tier

8-A
, 7-B with Amaterasu and Complete Susano'o

• Same Reason with Sasuke's.
  • Amaterasu accepted as ignores durability to some degree so I don't think is accurate given a tier justification because of it as it's hax.
  • It's should change Armored Susano'o, not Complete Susano'o as he doesn't possess it.
Attack Potency

City level+
with Amaterasu (His Amaterasu could damage Kabuto and Nagato) and Complete Susano'o (Stated by Orochimaru to be even stronger than him and one-shotted his snake form)

• Amaterasu somewhat ignores durability.
  • It's Armoured Susano'o not complete.
  • If this is not cutting one of the snakes head with one strike; Orochimaru one-shotted by Totsuka Sword which itself ignores durability and it's added as a sealing in his power and abilities section which itself is hax.
Durability

City level+
with Complete Susano'o

• Armored Susano'o at most because Itachi doesn't possess Complete Susano'o.
Kisame
Striking Strength: Multi-City Block Class (Injured Guy with a punch while it was using 30% of his chakra)

• Power of physical attacks and durability remain same until the start of chakra exhaustion, having higher chakra don't give higher physical prowess. The link is broken.

I agree with Amaterasu. It should be at Unknown. I don't think it ignores durability though.

As far as I know, Complete Susano'o is another name used for Armored Susano'o sometimes, but yeah, it might be better to just change it.

@TFF

Not hot as the Sun, of course, I think Amaterasu really hot but just burn slow and it consistent with burning flames, Gyuki's screams - I later look at the SFX because maybe I'm wrong - Amaterasu ignores durability or not it's for another thread right now.

Does Amaterasu count as attack potency or hax? If it's count as ap then I agree with unknown.

You can look from narutopedia for the different version of Susano'o and its users.

@Dz

I don't remember really when that happened.

@Mindovin

Nagato's multy headed dog could not regenerate while burning by Amaterasu,while it could easily regen out of FRS and any other attack(in anime it was regenerating while FRS was still damaging it).Edos could not regenerate while burning by Amaterasu,for example Nagato.

It was explained in another thread that it was burning faster than they could regenerate or something like that.

Anyway, another thread will be needed for that.

Back