• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Speed Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
Normal ninjas use 20% of their body, the gates allow them to use 100%

Also let's not discuss this here. We can create another CRT for this

Delta's, Momoshiki's and Kinshiki's profiles aren't locked. I can suppress the move protection for some profiles though.

YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

LOCK TIME BOIS

Sorry for the overreaction, I'm just feeling energetic.

Just to be sure, the ratings that Astral has applied was for the Lariat, and not for the Madara reaction feat yet?

Six Paths Sage Mode Naruto (Teenager) is still MHS+?

No this thread isn't concluded yet I believe.

We have to work out scaling for the top tier

Or should that be for another thread??

Because o only edited the god tier keys and profiles

I was going to get Teen Naruto's Keys in the Revision for the top tiers

Since only adult Naruto's profile was unlocked I think

Finished. I asked some profiles to be unlocked and then, finished

Kakashi scales, but his profile is locked. I don't know about Sakura

4th Ninja War, 2 MS and New Era kakashi scales to Rel+, pre 4th war he is Rel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back