• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Speed Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
He don't need to take them seriously. Ay is Rel+ but Madara reacted. The same Madara you said "he played with them".

> They all scale to a Mach 6794 feat from Shino.

This is a major part that I disagree with.

Shino is a low-tier character, I grant you, but where is it stated that all "Jonin level" characters are as fast as him?

> All of them scale to Relativistic based on Kisame's feat, with a 0.12c result.

Kisame's calc is for reaction/perception. Not combat speed.

I think Pain Arc and before characters and/or keys shouldn't get Relativistic.

Maybe Orochimaru should get a new key as his new body entrily made by Hashirama's cells (iirc, I look at later).

Pain and Naruto were supposed to be the only ones scaling to rel iirc because of a statement about Naruto being stronger than Taka Sasuke

Oro definitely should have a new key cause his current profile doesn't even include his sword and mastery.

@Damage must we literally go over this with you again????? We're using averages for Jonin level characters man. Hell a genin who scales to Shino makes other Jonin Mach 6794 as well which is pretty much more proof that this average is consistent

Correct me if I'm wrong, but if we scale Pain arc characters like Pain to Rel, wouldn't Choza, Choji and Pain arc Kakashi also scale considering they kept up and even momentarily cornered him? I think it's best we don't scale Pain Arc characters to Rel. This would also make sense since Taka Sasuke only has Rel via Precog.

I mean Naruto has a statement that he is stronger than Taka Sasuke.

I am fine with them having just perception and reaction speed tho

AstralKing7; just because we've talked about it before doesn't mean I agree with the massive backscaling of Shino's Boruto feat to Part 1 Naruto characters.

Also, was it officially decided at some point that the Boruto anime is the main canon, or the Boruto manga is the main canon.

Sighs Damage where have u been??? Also you not agreeing means what man?? It's consistent for Jonins when they are fighting ninjas who scale to Shino who aren't even chunin

Boruto anime canon is accepted as cnaon for Academy arc-graduation arc by staff

The novels that are animated are accepted as cnaon for obvious reasons because they were always canon

And everything else is jsut supporting and secondary canon if it doesn't fit stated by Kep

Boruto anime is as canon as the manga as long as they don't collide

For example if they both do the same arc then we take the manga, however the anime can be used when it fills in for places that the manga didn't have time for (For example the Nue arc, Mist village arc, Academy graduation arc)

On the other hand when they both do the same thing (Chunin exams and Otsutsuki invasion) the manga is the main canon with the anime being a supporting canon

Damage3245 said:
AstralKing7; just because we've talked about it before doesn't mean I agree with the massive backscaling of Shino's Boruto feat to Part 1 Naruto characters.

Also, was it officially decided at some point that the Boruto anime is the main canon, or the Boruto manga is the main canon.
I think the manga is definitely the main Canon, and the anime deals with filler stuff that can also be considered as Canon to some extent. Boruto continuities confuses me. For some odd reason, Urashiki wasn't shown in the manga, or maybe he was fighting Gaara and the Mizukage offscreen just as what happened in the anime. I don't know.

I believe the only thing we accepted as an exception was Urashiki who Kishi wanted apart of the main storyline of Boruto

Kishi and Ikemoto both said they wanted to add Urashiki into the movie and manga but didn't have time

For example in the boruto movie when we get told about the otsutsuki who are coming to take Kaguya's chakra we get shown 3 otsutsuki rather than just momoshiki and kinshiki

Almsot forgot the main purpose of this thread

I'm fine with Naruto and pain not scaling. But there is a statement saying Naruto is stronger than a Taka Sasuke. So if a random comes to the site with that scan we probably will have to upgrade Naruto and pain to scale to Sasuke and jsut fix the scaling

It would just be Tendo Pain and Naruto though, no one else. Has anyone tagged tendo pain before Naruto? I don't quite remember

Yea I definitely agree with that^

Kakashi,Choji, and Choza don't scale to pain at all. But if we think about it Kakashi scaling wouldn't be inconsistent becaus we don't know when he started getting stronger and faster

But anyway yeah Naruto and Pain are the only ones

AstralKing7 said:
Almsot forgot the main purpose of this thread

I'm fine with Naruto and pain not scaling. But there is a statement saying Naruto is stronger than a Taka Sasuke. So if a random comes to the site with that scan we probably will have to upgrade Naruto and pain to scale to Sasuke and jsut fix the scaling
We'd just make it so that Sasuke only has Rel via Precog. So it would be like this for Taka Sasuke:

Massively Hypersonic+, Relativistic via Precogniion.

Kakashi scaling would only make sense if the rest of the akatsuki scale too

And that might lead to more scaling problems like Base BOS Sakura being Rel+

You don't believe Kakashi got stronger until War arc or Kage summit? I guess that could be true

@John Sasuke would also need the physical speed(reactions) to actually make use of precognition but I think that's already accounted for

Kakashi getting stronger in the war arc is just a case of poor writing, it's never explained but it makes no sense otherwise

Hell he couldn't even use kamui more than 2x without getting hospitalised and then a few arcs later he spams it 50x in the war with no effect

TataHakai said:
Kakashi getting stronger in the war arc is just a case of poor writing, it's never explained but it makes no sense otherwise

Hell he couldn't even use kamui more than 2x without getting hospitalised and then a few arcs later he spams it 50x in the war with no effect
This is what we can stellar writing at work

Choza, Choji, and Pain Arc Kakashi momentarily cornered him.

They didn't corner him with speed tho. They used a strategy that he couldn't see through at all by having the attack head on with chains hidden under ground.

Not once did they actually get the upper hand over him using speed

My problem is that there is no basis for saying that every character who isn't a Genin / Chunin scales to Shino's feat in Boruto.

The idea seems to be this:

1) Shino is a Jonin.

2) All Jonin are comparable to each other in speed.

3) Shino dodged Mitsuki's Snake Lightning making him Mach 6794.

4) Therefore every Jonin character is Mach 6794.

I have my own issues with 3, but leaving that aside point number 2 is the biggest problem. What reason do we have to compare a character like Baki to Shino 20 years after the main series?

Trying to bring up other calcs like Kakashi intercepting Kakuzu's lightning jutsu or Pain dodging Naruto's Rasenshuriken (which is under review) doesn't make it easy to accept for every other character listed.

I don't think we can scale every jonin to shino but you cannot deny the fact that even Boruto shino has never shown or stated to be an exceptional fighter, it's obvious characters like Kakashi and Guy are superior to him

Yeah, not every Jonin is equal, and you do realize Naruto has been stronger than most Jonin even as a Genin; considering he was technically still a Genin during the Shinobi World War arc. So I wouldn't assume a bunch of characters are equal just because, "They're both Jonin".

Sure - Kakashi and Guy in Boruto if they're shown to be comparable or faster than their ratings for their Boruto key should match his. But using that to do a lot of backward scaling to the previous series seems wrong.

Let me put it like this:

Kakashi has his own Mach 2959 feat in the Akatsuki Suppression Mission arc, so he would scale to that and be MHS+.

Kakashi in Boruto (through scaling) is comparable to Shino's Mach 6794 feat in Boruto so he would be MHS+ for that.

Even though the character may be MHS+ in both keys, that doesn't mean the earlier version of him in the Akatsuki Suppression Mission arc in Part 2 Naruto scales to the Mach 6794 feat unless we have evidence supporting it.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Yeah, not every Jonin is equal, and you do realize Naruto has been stronger than most Jonin even as a Genin; considering he was technically still a Genin during the Shinobi World War arc. So I wouldn't assume a bunch of characters are equal just because, "They're both Jonin".
That moment you realize that Naruto became the Hokage as a genin OvO

He is the main character, ranking means nothing. And Shini scale to Patt II Jonins

We will not scale Pain and SM Naruto to Relativistic? Well, none of Pre War Arc characters should scale then. The main problem is with 3 Sannins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back