• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Naruto: Speed Scaling

Status
Not open for further replies.
All paths are relative when all six is out but they get stronger when less of them are alive because nagato can put more chakra into one like he did with Tendo but if you don't upgrade the other paths I wouldn't care that much

You know what. Your actually on to something and that explains the iffy showings from Tendo before he fought Naruto.

Pre War Arc Kakashi should not scale to SM Naruto and Pain (Tendo). He fought both Hidan and Kakuzu toe to toe. As an elite Jonin (tbh he was one of Konoga's strongest ninja), he should scale to New Era Shino.

Immortal360 said:
yeah but I don't see a problem with upgrading all the paths speed and konohamaru speed since the paths
u probably never heard what outlier is

and pain>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>other path

it clearly stated that sm naruto is above anyone who was present in konoha

so no they dont scale to pain/sm

That's konohamaru only feat and no , tendo is only over all the paths when he is by himself same would go for all the other paths if they were alone since they all have equal chakra when all six is out and get more when less bodies out So Konoharmaru is just stronger than one path when all six is out

So your basically saying the same thing as us. Also Konohomaru had just got caught by the other pain as well.

Matter of fact I'm pretty sure it's stated that Tendo is the most powerful pain.

The fact that the other pains scale to fodder ninjas instead of Naruto pretty much proves they aren't rel

Pervy Sage himself isn't scaling.

Naruto also damn near one shotted preta path pain with an invisible punch that he couldn't react to or sense.

Stabbing KAkashi??? This Pain arc Kakashi isn't scaling as well.

pain arc kakashi would have killed tendo with his lightning blade since kakashi already stalemated kakuzu's lightning style so kakashi has Bijuu lvl AP and Naruto one shotting that path is fine since an amped tendo and the other durabil path only has durability feats

@Immortal360; I think they're saying that Tendo Pain only scales when all of the other Pains have been defeated.

Though it doesn't make the most sense to me.

Personally I think the speed ratings are more messed up then ever, but I'm willing to see how it plays out for now.

@AstralKing7; obviously this kind of thing comes down to subjective viewpoints. Hence why I added a 'personally' on to the front of my sentence.

If no one minds this thread seems to be finished and everyone that needed to be upgraded are now so Id like to get this thread closed now

All I had to say

Are the rest of you fine with if I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back